+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Swansea Town

Swansea Town

Dropping like a stone (more like a house brick) but 'oh they played well again'

Re: Swansea Town

I'm no Swansea fan but to be fair they were playing away against Arsenal, the 2nd in the table side, and lost 3-2. If City did the same in the Championship away at Newcastle I think we'd be entitled to say we played well too!

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    And they're still light years ahead of City.

they got dicked most of the game

gifted their first and gifted a red card. never a red in a million years

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    Sunderland and Hull will get relegated

With either Burnley or M'Boro going with them

Unfortunately Swansea White Sox will be fine this season

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post

White Sox

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post

I'm not so sure. Hope you're correct.

The club is a fûcking shambles. The best thing is we've (allegedly) got one of the sell out cūnts posting on Planet Swans looking for sympathy. If they had anything about them they'd fúck off to the sun with their Ill gotten gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I'm no Swansea fan but to be fair they were playing away against Arsenal, the 2nd in the table side, and lost 3-2. If City did the same in the Championship away at Newcastle I think we'd be entitled to say we played well too!
    Against 10 men for much of the second half

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post

The club is a fûcking shambles. The best thing is we've (allegedly) got one of the sell out cūnts posting on Planet Swans looking for sympathy. If they had anything about them they'd fúck off to the sun with their Ill gotten gains.
    Who gives a shit wether they are posting on Planet Swamp or not?!?!?

If you had anything about you then you wouldn't come on here bleating about it and looking for sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    And they're still light years ahead of City.
    Not true!

What do you think has gone so wrong with your team

That Wheel Barrow looked a decent player

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    What do you think has gone so wrong with your team
    Sh*t recruitment, board members getting above their stations and thinking they're invincible and then selling the family silver for their own gain and not what they purported to be.

Fûcking tossers. "Joe wait until your contract runs out then we'll sign you on a Bosman"

We'll be playing you next season the way things are.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Who gives a shit wether they are posting on Planet Swamp or not?!?!?

If you had anything about you then you wouldn't come on here bleating about it and looking for sympathy.
    CCMB, sympathy and a six fingered Jack in the same sentence... Someone had one too many Babychams last night after beating your true rivals

Sh*t recruitment, board members getting above their stations and thinking they're invincible and then selling the family silver for their own gain and not what they purported to be.

Fûcking tossers. "Joe wait until your contract runs out then we'll sign you on a Bosman"

Thanx for being so honest,it does seem like us though.

Is that Spanish?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Is that Spanish?
    Damn my fûcking webbed hands

A jack thinks we'll avoid relegation!

Damn my fûcking webbed hands :hehe:
    :hehe:mine excuse is bow cider:thumbup:

The Swansea Way LOL

There was a time when you were everyone else is second team how did it go so wrong

I think they will stay up. This Bradley is no mug, he will be able to communicate with the players far better than the Italian did. He's very much into his motivational speeches and if they have someone there (Curtis) helping with the tactics side of things I think that will go a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    I think they will stay up. This Bradley is no mug, he will be able to communicate with the players far better than the Italian did. He's very much into his motivational speeches and if they have someone there (Curtis) helping with the tactics side of things I think that will go a long way.
    Yes, agreed. They've had s tough run of fixtures. The big ones are coming up... Watford, Stoke, Sunderland etc.. win a couple of them and they will be safe again. The lower end of the prem looks weak this year .. teams that came down like Newcastle and Norwich are better than ones that went up like Hull and Burnley.

Their fixture list has been tougher this year with less games against teams coming off Euro midweeks and their squad is definitely weaker, it will be tough for them but I'd still expect them to end up above the 3 promoted sides, Sunderland and maybe 1-2 of WBA, Bournemouth, Palace etc
    However unless they put money into their squad and buy better than they have recently they will be perennial strugglers and eventually will go down

Surely the share holding super duper trust wouldn't put up with all that malarkey... Laughing smiley .

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Is that Spanish?
    Well I'm outraged at such foul use of the Queens English!
    Looks like the six fingered one has gotten around the system and a bit of work to do for the mods

Jack's looked okay on MOTD to be fair but highlights can be very misleading

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Surely the share holding super duper trust wouldn't put up with all that malarkey... Laughing smiley .

https://mobile.twitter.com/johnvanzw...92122076545024