+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More praise for Jimmy The Jock

More praise for Jimmy The Jock

Forgot to post this at the time but Jimmy quickly and efficiently identified some random and intermittent warning lights / going into limp mode issues on my motor and then swiftly rectified them. The warnings baffled me as they included ABS / tyre pressure / flat tyre / traction control lights but Jimmy identified the battery and then the alternator for a very competitive charge.

All whilst offering complimentary use of a courtesy car. Mine is now running like new again. Cheers Jim!

http://jandjcommercialsltd.co.uk

Re: More praise for Jimmy The Jock

Seconded. Got my car back this week after an MOT and some structural replacement. Now it doesn't knock and creak anymore. And a free car to use while mine as in the garage. Cheers Jim.

Unfortunately I don't currently have a car that needs fixing but like the sound of this man and his free cars

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Forgot to post this at the time but Jimmy quickly and efficiently identified some random and intermittent warning lights / going into limp mode issues on my motor and then swiftly rectified them. The warnings baffled me as they included ABS / tyre pressure / flat tyre / traction control lights but Jimmy identified the battery and then the alternator for a very competitive charge.

All whilst offering complimentary use of a courtesy car. Mine is now running like new again. Cheers Jim!

It could be old age.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    Unfortunately I don't currently have a car that needs fixing but like the sound of this man and his free cars
    He's a top bloke.

Saw him last week and told him I couldn't afford to run a car in today's financial climate.

Not only did he give me a free car but he came round my house and cooked dinner for me and the missus.

The funny thing is I can't even drive, but who cares about damage when the car was free.

Cheers Jimmy.

P.s cottage pie if anyone was wondering.

jimy kiked me in teh face

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post

Was that instead of a free car

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    Was that instead of a free car
    Nah, it was a free kick. I second, third and fourth everything about Jimmy, he keeps me and my daughter on the road, great service.

Mind you he does live in Townhill, he's only one letter away, y'know

I'd like to thank Jimmy for showing faith in Aaron Gunnarson and being instrumental in beating the Wurzels last Friday

Only last week I walked into my local Wetherspoons for a quick pint only to find that there were at least ten people queueing in line at the bar. Bugger this I thought! One quick call to Jimmy and within two minutes a pair of burly chaps entered the pub and proceded to eradicate said queue with extreme prejudice, allowing me to purchase my pint and bag of crisps. Didn't charge me a penny either. I don't know how he does it. Cheers Jimmy.

Thare's little to add to the richly deserved praise our Jimmy has received in this appreciation thread. He's a first class mechanic, philanthropist and has never been known to make lumpy porridge.

90691803bhgbg_sm.png

It's been rumoured that our Jimmy can win a game of Connect Four in 3 moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post

Always top service, he serviced my Soupa Doupa Focus Ghia a few months ago, I did tell him he'd never see it again bcos i was going to trade it in, it's been running so well since the service I'm still running it, think i might let it go at 100k, got another 10,000 miles to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Seconded. Got my car back this week after an MOT and some structural replacement. Now it doesn't knock and creak anymore. And a free car to use while mine as in the garage. Cheers Jim.
    Sounds like the least you can do is let him have the frame as well as the shirt!

Banned

Jimmy has kept my vehicles on the road now for a while.
    Finally a mechanic you can trust, although he does seem to have a knack of going to Thailand/USA/Cruises after I've been around lol.
    Nah, top bloke and must mention the boys he got working for him too, sorted my missus out when she needed help.

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    Nah, top bloke and must mention the boys he got working for him too, sorted my missus out when she needed a service.
    Oh aye

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Oh aye
    Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    Nah, top bloke and must mention the boys he got working for him too, sorted my missus out when she needed a service.

Did he also offer you a free ride while shw was being serviced?

When Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone he'd already had 3 missed calls from Jimmy.

Our Jimmy never uses his lawnmower, he just dares the grass to grow.

The new road from the Bay to the Steelworks stops at the roundabout by Jimmy's Garage because that's where he wanted it to stop...

Cheers Jim!

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    The new road from the Bay to the Steelworks stops at the roundabout by Jimmy's Garage because that's where he wanted it to stop...
    I did have to send two separate emails to get that one sorted...

Croesy paid me .

Don't want Jimmy's heading growing too large but just popped on to heap more praise on him! Called in there this morning with a sizeable screw having gone through my tyre and he managed to squeeze me in to a busy workshop to patch up the tyre for me saving me a small fortune as opposed to forking out for a new one! Top man and good chat with him too about City!

Cheers again mate!