+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: The worlds oldest 18 year old

Re: The worlds oldest 18 year old

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    while i dont want to lose my nasty pasty racist tag that some of the namby pamby lefties have given me on here

that just looks like the mosque has kicked out and a quick research tells me that the bigger one of 26 ( 26 mosques in Dewsbury ) holds 4000 people
    The Daily Mail link I provided a few posts up also concerned Dewsbury where the population of one area has become 99% Muslim, and whites don't feel safe. One could say it's been ethnically cleansed by those who have no interest in integrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    What am I missing. They definitely should be more careful and not walk down the middle of the road. Was road safety your point Organ?
    What you're missing is that it's become a virtual no-go area for those who don't wear pantomime outfits. Even if you wanted to move there, Eric, I rather doubt you'd be made welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The Daily Mail link I provided a few posts up also concerned Dewsbury where the population of one area has become 99% Muslim, and whites don't feel safe. One could say it's been ethnically cleansed by those who have no interest in integrating.
    Is the Daily Mail now a credible source?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Why complicate things when you don't have too.
    I agree with that to a point but things like this are never that simple, I have to admit that your black and white view of things has helped me in some ways, really hard to explain how without getting complicated though

The Mail and all the other tabloids try to titillate and anger readers in equal measures.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I know i read it, it is shocking but i have seen it first hand

someone i know up in yorkshire lives in liversedge ( i might have spelt that wrong ) i was driving from the M1 and happened to get stuck in the van outside a school, it appears the norm for parents just to pull up outside the school and stop the car ( thus blocking the road ) the school emptied and it was a very surreal sight in that 95 % were not white, the girls all had Hijabs on, when i arrived at friends house late, i said what had happened and she said " that must have been so and so school in Dewsbury " it was, they have Muslim only secondary schools ( which also amazed me ) she also said its practically a no-go area for whites, the ironic thing was her husband was over in Afganistan at the time, in the Army fighting against al qaeda, while a whole town in england is being cleansed of whites

Banned