+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The worlds oldest 18 year old

Re: The worlds oldest 18 year old

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    and this kid - will all be in school soon , I wonder what year they will go into
    He'll be the headmaster

There is no way he is under 40, but we all tell a few porkies. There's a chap on here called Trueblue who said if I supplied him with certain evidence then that would shut him up, but he is still running all over the thread shouting his mouth off and making a fool of himself.

When I looked as old as that I was just about ready for retirement. But legally this "young man" will have to go back to school. We don't know how old he said he is but if he claims to be under 11 then he should be able to walk the 11+.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    There is no way he is under 40, but we all tell a few porkies. There's a chap on here called Trueblue who said if I supplied him with certain evidence then that would shut him up, but he is still running all over the thread shouting his mouth off and making a fool of himself.

A link to a reporter saying she doesn't know what she's talking about really and the TV network saying they'll reeducate her is hardly evidence. Although I can see why you might think it was, you are easily manipulated like that.

This reminds me of when I was a kid and my old man used to run our under 15s team. We used to have a few Somali boys in the team who'd moved over from Somalia and didn't really know their age, I guess it suited the parents to say they were younger than they were, and the government would give them a British birth certificate to that age. They used to turn up with full on beards and run rings around the other teams much to the opposing manager frustration as they were all technically legal players.

One even turned up driving a car once.

So are we saying that if they're 17 and 364 days then they should be allowed to reunite with their surviving families in this country and try to rebuild their lives, but if they're over 18 they should be shipped back to a war zone?

If that had happened to me at 18 I know I'd have needed some support

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    So are we saying that if they're 17 and 364 days then they should be allowed to reunite with their surviving families in this country and try to rebuild their lives, but if they're over 18 they should be shipped back to a war zone?

Agreed, once again we are encourage to focus our fear onto the people with nothing.

With my ccmb conspiracy theorist hat on it looks like quite a clever move to make everyone hate migrants again. Tell everyone we are taking in kids, bring in a load of adults, make sure there are shit loads of photographers documenting the process, wait for the outrage.

That poor dead kid on the beach really ****ed the government over by making everyone give a shit so they needed something to redress the balance.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

If they were really running for their lives they could have claimed asylum in one of the many safe countries they passed through.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Agreed, once again we are encourage to focus our fear onto the people with nothing.

With my ccmb conspiracy theorist hat on it looks like quite a clever move to make everyone hate migrants again. Tell everyone we are taking in kids, bring in a load of adults, make sure there are shit loads of photographers documenting the process, wait for the outrage.

That poor dead kid on the beach really ****ed the government over by making everyone give a shit so they needed something to redress the balance.
    What have you done personally to welcome refugees? Got a spare room? Given them food? Doubt it, but you expect the rest of us to foot the bill.

The people we ought to be helping are the poor souls in refugee camps in Syria, Lebanon and Jordan not the ones who have spent a significant amount of money getting to the heart of Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    What have you done personally to welcome refugees? Got a spare room? Given them food? Doubt it, but you expect the rest of us to foot the bill.

The people we ought to be helping are the poor souls in refugee camps in Syria, Lebanon and Jordan not the ones who have spent a significant amount of money getting to the heart of Europe.
    What a load of nonsense. I also haven't put out a fire, performed open heart surgery or taught astrophysics but I think those are also worthwhile, necessary and moral uses of our taxes (I am assuming you pay taxes).

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    If they were really running for their lives they could have claimed asylum in one of the many safe countries they passed through.
    I think most of them packed light and forgot their asylum seeker rule book.

Well they didn't so tough shit

Btw they didn't run over here they caught a ferry and a bus paid for by the great Britsh public

WELCOME to all the new refugees entering Great Britain

He does look older than 17 though
    Last edited by tigerbaybluebird; 19-10-16 at 18:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    What a load of nonsense. I also haven't put out a fire, performed open heart surgery or taught astrophysics but I think those are also worthwhile, necessary and moral uses of our taxes (I am assuming you pay taxes).
    Not really directed at the likes of you I suppose but media luvvies like Lilly Allen and Gary ****ing Lineker between them probably have near 50 spare rooms in their various properties. If they were so concerned about the plight of the refugee they would make use of their empty properties they call second (third, fourth, fifth) homes.

Banned

Another member of the worlds longest paper round club

image.jpg

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I want kids (all somewhere under 18) who are stuck in Calais and have family links to come to the UK with relatives that will look after them.
    This kid
    Attachment 953

and this kid - will all be in school soon , I wonder what year they will go into
    Attachment 954
    The first guy on this thread , the one that they put on the front page of the sun and a number of other papers turns out to be a ****ing interpreter working for the home office.

CvKZTy9WEAEdOmp.jpg

While the Daily Mail seems to have a problem telling the difference between a 15yo girl and a 50yo woman..

I suppose all the ones over 18 are terrorists and rapists.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post

Some of them will be but all of them are taking the places of genuine cases

I must say that if I had a young daughter, I'd have very severe misgivings about employing any of the Syrian children as a babysitter.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I must say that if I had a young daughter, I'd have very severe misgivings about employing any of the Syrian children as a babysitter.

Or a goat.

So are all the ones over 18 murderers and terrorists? Is that what you are saying?

So are all the ones over 18 murderers and terrorists? Is that what you are saying?
    No but if even one of them turns out to be then it would have been an imported problem that could have been avoided. If one of these "child refugees" rapes a woman i'd like to see you sit there and look her in the eye and tell her they aren't all scumbags.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    No but if even one of them turns out to be then it would have been an imported problem that could have been avoided. If one of these "child refugees" rapes a woman i'd like to see you sit there and look her in the eye and tell her they aren't all scumbags.
    So they are all scumbags then? Or would you be lying to the woman? I am confused as to your point.