+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The worlds oldest 18 year old

Banned

Re: The worlds oldest 18 year old

I see more imported peados have been jailed in Bristol,somali filth this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    The answer is simple, you can't fund any public spending without taxpayers. As Organ rightly pointed out in another thread, the state pension is a ponzi scheme in the long run. By 2050, 25% of the people living in the UK will be 65+. Massive inward migration is just about keeping up with our ageing population but the bubble will pop. It will pop quicker if we do what the country is clamouring for and invoke an arbitrary 'net migration' total.
    The obvious solution is to get rid of unproductive people

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Someone on here said the other day that everything post brexit has been planned, down to the gove and Boris fight. Maybe it's more reassuring to think that when the alternative is that the people in charge are not that smart and out for themselves.
    Didn't a Tory just come out and say that the Brexit mob weren't supposed to win? In that case it makes sense that the Gove/Johnson fiasco was just an act to get May into power unopposed. Like everything, you only have to trace events backwards, and usually all will be revealed.

Regarding migration, we already know that Soros & friends are behind it, with the aim being a destruction of borders and national cultures, followed by a move towards a one world government.

Sometimes those is power do lose control of events, but it's not because they don't have a well thought out plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The obvious solution is to get rid of unproductive people
    That's us all ****ed then.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    That's us all ****ed then.
    Only if you're poor

Didn't a Tory just come out and say that the Brexit mob weren't supposed to win? In that case it makes sense that the Gove/Johnson fiasco was just an act to get May into power unopposed. Like everything, you only have to trace events backwards, and usually all will be revealed.

Regarding migration, we already know that Soros & friends are behind it, with the aim being a destruction of borders and national cultures, followed by a move towards a one world government.

Sometimes those is power do lose control of events, but it's not because they don't have a well thought out plan.
    When you say "we already know that ........", what you mean is that this Soros argument is your latest conspiracy and you'll move on soon. However if you say something really convincing some people will be really convinced.

If Brexit was really meant to be lost, why a) give us the vote in the first place and b) make sure it didn't win.

Neither would've been difficult with the power these people have (according to you).

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    When you say "we already know that ........", what you mean is that this Soros argument is your latest conspiracy and you'll move on soon. However if you say something really convincing some people will be really convinced.
    It's not "my" conspiracy, it's in the OSF's own documents for all who can read to see.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 02-11-16 at 21:08.

If Brexit was really meant to be lost, why a) give us the vote in the first place and b) make sure it didn't win.

Neither would've been difficult with the power these people have (according to you).
    Here we go, you're playing dumb again

Here we go, you're playing dumb again
    I just enjoy when one of your conspiracies comes up an obvious cropper that the new angle gets forced into it. Always make me laugh.

For example you were all loving the NWO a few months ago, but Brexit proves that bollox was nonsense, so now you jump onto Soros and some Tory saying Brexit wasn't meant to happen.

I just enjoy when one of your conspiracies comes up an obvious cropper that the new angle gets forced into it. Always make me laugh.

For example you were all loving the NWO a few months ago, but Brexit proves that bollox was nonsense, so now you jump onto Soros and some Tory saying Brexit wasn't meant to happen.
    Well their not my words, and they all speak for themselves but I said in the very beginning that Brexit wasn't supposed to happen.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 02-11-16 at 21:44.

The whole of Trublue's beloved corporate media pretended not to notice the leaks from Soros' Foundation several weeks back. Evidently, he's either forgotten the details of, or didn't care to peruse, the information at links provided at this forum which showed what funding he had provided to various shit-stirring organisations and causes.

Why did the Beeb, etc, etc, look the other way? Well, it was all a coincidence, of course.

Well their not my words, and they all speak for themselves but I said in the very beginning that Brexit wasn't supposed to happen.

I'm sure you'll be chuffed to know that gold hit a 45-month high today versus the pound.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I'm sure you'll be chuffed to know that gold hit a 45-month high today versus the pound.
    Finally making up those loses?

He's making up lots of stuff.

Blog Entries

Why does it?

The whole of Trublue's beloved corporate media pretended not to notice the leaks from Soros' Foundation several weeks back. Evidently, he's either forgotten the details of, or didn't care to peruse, the information at links provided at this forum which showed what funding he had provided to various shit-stirring organisations and causes.

Why did the Beeb, etc, etc, look the other way? Well, it was all a coincidence, of course.
    I like the corporate media cos they always let you know what you are supposed be thinking, and the most interesting aspect is the stuff that they completely leave out. I don't think TB is cut out to be a current affairs boffin as he gets bogged down and distracted by the small details and fails to see the bigger picture, i.e. he doesn't join the dots, and further more his slavish admiration of the MSM is his Achilles heel
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 02-11-16 at 22:34.

I know you like to think I'm always wrong, yet the weird thing is whenever I try and have a wager with you on anything you never want to go near it.

Weird, considering I'm so naive to the whole world............

I like the corporate media cos they always let you know what you are supposed be thinking, and the most interesting aspect is the stuff that they completely leave out. I don't think TB is cut out to be a current affairs boffin as he gets bogged down and distracted by the small details and fails to see the bigger picture, i.e. he doesn't join the dots, and further more his slavish admiration of the MSM is his Achilles heel
    Remember when you said London would financially collapse a few years ago.

He goes AWOL for days at a time. I suspect he's joined a Zumba class somewhere in Gabalfa to prepare himself for the rigours of squaddie bashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    He's making up lots of stuff.
    Was your username Ernie's Trimm Trabs in a former message board life?

It's not that long since I informed you that the shiny I retain is all gravy. I'm beginning to be concerned about your memory.

Have a gander sometime at the consequences of hyperinflation in Weimar Germany from 1919-1923. There's been worse events since then in Hungary and Zimbabwe. Venezuela's on the same path. More importantly, it'll happen in the USA, UK, etc, etc, and all by design. The consequence will be, as with those previous examples, the spending power of physical cash and as electronic digits in bank accounts will be reduced to nowt.

It's not that long since I informed you that the shiny I retain is all gravy. I'm beginning to be concerned about your memory.

Have a gander sometime at the consequences of hyperinflation in Weimar Germany from 1919-1923. There's been worse events since then in Hungary and Zimbabwe. Venezuela's on the same path. More importantly, it'll happen in the USA, UK, etc, etc, and all by design. The consequence will be, as with those previous examples, the spending power of physical cash and as electronic digits in bank accounts will be reduced to nowt.
    You've been saying this for years.

I must confess that I expected to what I've been warning about to already have occurred. It hasn't because of extraordinary monetary measures propping the system up with QE in the US, UK, EU and Japan plus interest rates in those areas pinned at record lows and the Fed lending 7 trillion dollars to banks in 2008. All that in addition to them racking up record national debts. China and Japan's is 250% of GDP... that's higher than Britain's highest (at 237%) in 1946 due to fighting a war for six years.

Remember when you said London would financially collapse a few years ago.
    For all intents and purposes the global financial system has collapsed, as Christine Lagarde has stated on previous occasions with regards to the timing of a complete financial reset. What you are currently witnessing is a system that is being artificially kept alive through manipulation and trickery. They can deliver the end game at any time they choose, but you can be sure that it's coming. Like I said you get stuck on the small details, while ignoring the bigger picture.