+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The worlds oldest 18 year old

Re: The worlds oldest 18 year old

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Some of them will be but all of them are taking the places of genuine vermin
    FYP, you are losing your touch.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Maybe have a chat with the 1000+ women in Cologne who were out on News Years Eve, or have a chat with the parents of Alexandra Mezher in Sweden.
    Yeah Pearcy, you came here completely unprepared. Go and have a chat with 1000 women in Cologne and then come back.

Ninianclark, you might be fully willing to judge people based upon the actions of their peers but I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    No but if even one of them turns out to be then it would have been an imported problem that could have been avoided. If one of these "child refugees" rapes a woman i'd like to see you sit there and look her in the eye and tell her they aren't all scumbags.
    Why would innocent refugees be scumbags because of one rotten apple? What if one of them ends up as a doctor and saves the life of a female patient? I'd like you to sit there and look her in the eye and tell her he is a scumbag.
    The point is neither you,I or any of us know what they will be like. Quoting some refugees who clearly were scumbags in Cologne doesn't mean they should all be tarred with the same brush.

Yep Eric. Fully agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    So they are all scumbags then? Or would you be lying to the woman? I am confused as to your point.
    In the victims eyes I imagine she won't have much sympathy with the bleeding heart liberals such as yourself imploring we take in every Tariq, Abdul and Mohammed.

In the victims eyes I imagine she won't have much sympathy with the bleeding heart liberals such as yourself imploring we take in every Tariq, Abdul and Mohammed.
    That is why laws and policy aren't set by people suffering in this way, they don't act rationally.

Should we let the murder victims mother decide if the death penalty should be brought back?

I would much rather be a 'bleeding heart liberal' than one of the knuckle-dragging pitchfork crew who pounce on and utilise the grief and suffering of victims to divide society and marginalise people.

That is why laws and policy aren't set by people suffering in this way, they don't act rationally.

Should we let the murder victims mother decide if the death penalty should be brought back?

I would much rather be a 'bleeding heart liberal' than one of the knuckle-dragging pitchfork crew who pounce on and utilise the grief and suffering of victims to divide society and marginalise people.
    Here we go again, the metropolitan liberal elites like yourself sneering at people who have genuine concerns about immigration. Label us all "knuckle draggers" all you like but people have concerns, they have seen whats happened in Germany, Sweden and France and don't want it coming here.

You've shown yourself up to be a snob.

Can we not just get David Vincent to look at a photo of them all one by one and tell us which ones are good and which ones are bad? Problem solved.

You are aware that Dai and I are the same person?

It's news to me, too. But Det. Inspector Damo of the Yard is adamant that he knows better.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You are aware that Dai and I are the same person?

It's news to me, too. But Det. Inspector Damo of the Yard is adamant that he knows better.
    I don't think you are the same loon. Who is Inspector Damo?

Blog Entries

Bigots need not judge, for this is a child.
    Equalistism for all.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    I don't think you are the same loon. Who is Inspector Damo?
    Goslow, your leader and our resident tax efficiency savings expert.

Goslow isn't Feedback. Can't believe you think they are even alike.

Never mind him for now. Wednesday, October 26th, 2016. Circle it in your diary. A world-changing event cometh.

Post Scriptum, that bet is down to 5-2 from 5-1 last week.

Here we go again, the metropolitan liberal elites like yourself sneering at people who have genuine concerns about immigration. Label us all "knuckle draggers" all you like but people have concerns, they have seen whats happened in Germany, Sweden and France and don't want it coming here.

You've shown yourself up to be a snob.
    Wow I have never been called an elite before, thanks.

Nice attempt to deflect.

You can have genuine concerns about immigration but maybe you should try and voice those concerns in a rational way rather than trying to portray every migrant as a potential rapist.

Can you answer the question i asked please.

Nice attempt to deflect.

You can have genuine concerns about immigration but maybe you should try and voice those concerns in a rational way rather than trying to portray every migrant as a potential rapist.

If one of these "refugee children" rape someone then that is something that could have been avoided. More checks need to be made to get a good understanding of who the hell is coming into the country. I trust you have a front door? Or have you had it removed?

Elitist moron, sneering at the working classes whilst you sit in your ivory tower enjoying the cheap migrant labour from your nanny to your maid. You people sicken me.

Never mind him for now. Wednesday, October 26th, 2016. Circle it in your diary. A world-changing event cometh.

What's happening? Also what date are the upcoming elections?

Yes happy with the bet so far. I think its easy money.

Banned

My names Gareth and I know fvck all about tax efficiency

Or anything else

Nice attempt to deflect.

You have to hand it to the right wing press like the Mail and the Express and their heroes like Michael Gove and Theresa May for creating this metropolitan elite tag or 'people are fed up of experts' mantra.

Basically if you question their ideology is regards to immigration or express discontent at the EU result you're one of the sneering liberal elite.

God bless our govt full of millionaires and tax exile newspaper bosses for making this 42 year old three job working to avoid bankruptcy tax paying member of the sneering metropolitan elite for bringing me into line.

I've changed reading the post of bluebird since 48 there's hope for you yet Eric I'm off to subscribe to the Mail.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    You have to hand it to the right wing press like the Mail and the Express and their heroes like Michael Gove and Theresa May for creating this metropolitan elite tag or 'people are fed up of experts' mantra.

Basically if you question their ideology is regards to immigration or express discontent at the EU result you're one of the sneering liberal elite.

God bless our govt full of millionaires and tax exile newspaper bosses for making this 42 year old three job working to avoid bankruptcy tax paying member of the sneering metropolitan elite for bringing me into line.

I've changed reading the post of bluebird since 48 there's hope for you yet Eric I'm off to subscribe to the Mail.
    Didn't the same people tell us that computers would bring us freedom and grant us untold leisure time?
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 21-10-16 at 07:06.

**** off Baker

Next Wednesday is my little grandsons birthday.

Any chance you can give me a rough estimate on the apocalypse so it doesn't clash with his party?

This whole refugee thing would be so much more acceptable if they weren't so male and dirty looking.

If they were nice looking white females then I'd gladly give up my spare room.

I'd even consider letting a brown one make use of my shed.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Maybe have a chat with the 1000+ women in Cologne who were out on News Years Eve
    Funnily enough, a 23yo girl who lives near Cologne recently spent a few days at my place and she had some very interesting things to say.