+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The worlds oldest 18 year old

Re: The worlds oldest 18 year old

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    You have to hand it to the right wing press like the Mail and the Express and their heroes like Michael Gove and Theresa May for creating this metropolitan elite tag or 'people are fed up of experts' mantra.

Basically if you question their ideology is regards to immigration or express discontent at the EU result you're one of the sneering liberal elite.

God bless our govt full of millionaires and tax exile newspaper bosses for making this 42 year old three job working to avoid bankruptcy tax paying member of the sneering metropolitan elite for bringing me into line.

I've changed reading the post of bluebird since 48 there's hope for you yet Eric I'm off to subscribe to the Mail.
    I only have 2 jobs so maybe I am one of elite after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    If one of these "refugee children" rape someone then that is something that could have been avoided. More checks need to be made to get a good understanding of who the hell is coming into the country. I trust you have a front door? Or have you had it removed?

Elitist moron, sneering at the working classes whilst you sit in your ivory tower enjoying the cheap migrant labour from your nanny to your maid. You people sicken me.
    I am not really up to speed with all of this. What checks currently take place?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Funnily enough, a 23yo girl who lives near Cologne recently spent a few days at my place and she had some very interesting things to say.
    Oh finally, Gluey is back.....

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Eric did you read this bit "If they are young kids - take them in, if they are families - take some of them in. Dont give them permanent leave to stay here - just a 3 year visa - which may or may not be renewed and will be cancelled if they commit a crime."

ps - if they are Doctors etc then they should go back to the refugee camps and help out there with MSF etc people there need help much much more than us in the West.
    If you had got out, would you go back? Isn't it a bit rich of us (who won the life lottery) to expect them to forgo their opportunity at a normal life to be a hero. I have even heard people say 'they should go back and fight for their country'. Completely untrained, ill-equipped and (perhaps more importantly) without a clue 'what' they are fighting for...

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Oh finally, Gluey is back.....
    Diversionary Tactics 101?

Diversionary Tactics 101?
    You have me wrong, I don't mind a load of refugees coming over so I've nothing to divert, I still don't believe those "kids" in the photos look under 17 but I couldn't care too much either way.

You have me wrong, I don't mind a load of refugees coming over so I've nothing to divert, I still don't believe those "kids" in the photos look under 17 but I couldn't care too much either way.
    I was actually talking about Cologne, not those manchilds

I was actually talking about Cologne, not those manchilds
    I'm confused as to who is diverting me or you?

I'm confused as to who is diverting me or you?
    OK meet me halfway around the mulberry bush

Funnily enough, a 23yo girl who lives near Cologne recently spent a few days at my place and she had some very interesting things to say.
    What did she say?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What did she say?
    I've lost interest in this topic now due to TruBlue, but it was more interesting than the media version

I've lost interest in this topic now due to TruBlue, but it was more interesting than the media version
    Textbook.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What did she say?
    Mister my family will pay cash, whatever ransom you're asking for they'll pay it.

To which he replied

"It's rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    **** off Baker

It's crazy that everyone on ccmb believes everything in the media is a conspiracy then lap up all the hateful nonsense that's been printed on the front of the rags throughout this week.

People need to remember these are the same papers that had front pages about "Jews flooding into the uk" in the 30s and 40s and have a think.

Yes immigration needs to be controlled but we are doing the bare minimum and the government and their puppet media outlets are making people afraid of nothing and hatefilled over the fact someone fleeing a war zone has entered our country.

It honestly makes me sad to see how people think about these refugees and the hate that spills out of people's mouths when the only real difference between us is we had the good fortune to be born the right side of a man made border and they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    If one of these "refugee children" rape someone then that is something that could have been avoided. More checks need to be made to get a good understanding of who the hell is coming into the country. I trust you have a front door? Or have you had it removed?

Elitist moron, sneering at the working classes whilst you sit in your ivory tower enjoying the cheap migrant labour from your nanny to your maid. You people sicken me.
    You are a walking caricature of what this country is becoming, the daily mail and the sun have you eating out of their hands.

Anyone who wants to help a refugee must be a left wing elite.

You are a very ignorant man as are a few others in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    It's crazy that everyone on ccmb believes everything in the media is a conspiracy then lap up all the hateful nonsense that's been printed on the front of the rags throughout this week.

People need to remember these are the same papers that had front pages about "Jews flooding into the uk" in the 30s and 40s and have a think.

Yes immigration needs to be controlled but we are doing the bare minimum and the government and their puppet media outlets are making people afraid of nothing and hatefilled over the fact someone fleeing a war zone has entered our country.

It honestly makes me sad to see how people think about these refugees and the hate that spills out of people's mouths when the only real difference between us is we had the good fortune to be born the right side of a man made border and they didn't.
    Don't you mean paid by Soros to voluntarily leave the Turkish refugee camps and come to Europe?

No I don't

No I don't
    Ok, thanks for putting the record straight, I've often wondered what the true sequence of events were

It is all about trust in the media and trust in the Government. If they are lying when they say a 40 odd year old Afghan is a Syrian child then what else are they lying about? The people are fed up with the lies.

The government don't want to take any refugees that's why the papers are putting these stories out. The only people lying to you are the rags from which you're lapping this up.

I repeat these are the same papers who talked about "Jews flooding into the U.K. During World War Two".

We are taking a similar attitude now to Syrians and other refugees.

Blog Entries

The government don't want to take any refugees that's why the papers are putting these stories out. The only people lying to you are the rags from which you're lapping this up.

I repeat these are the same papers who talked about "Jews flooding into the U.K. During World War Two".

We are taking a similar attitude now to Syrians and other refugees.
    Also the same papers that tell us Assad is an evil tyrant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    He wasn't always an evil tyrant

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...r-8796846.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Exactly the "good and bad guys" have been changing over the last few years too.

I don't think we are always purposely mislead by the government and media but there are cicrumstances (such as immigration) where agendas are pushed and situations (such as Syria) where no one has a clue what's going on.