+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The worlds oldest 18 year old

Re: The worlds oldest 18 year old

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You seem to be revelling in orphaned children seeking asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Are you sure about that? You seem to be making a lot of unsubstantiated claims, so maybe it would be a good idea to back up what you say with some evidence? You have already discounted the fact that Soros was sending migrants to Europe from Turkey, even though evidence exists.

Banned

Do you have any evidence that they are
    A,orphans
    B,children.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Do you have any evidence that they are
    A,orphans
    B,children.
    Do you that they aren't? The burden of proof is on you not me pal.

What about the fact they look like they should be collecting their pension?

The title of this thread is "The worlds oldest 18 year old". There has been some light-heated banter on here, and in the media all week, yet now you are starting to make accusations against individuals, what's up?
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 23-10-16 at 16:01.

It's crazy that everyone on ccmb believes everything in the media is a conspiracy then lap up all the hateful nonsense that's been printed on the front of the rags throughout this week.

People need to remember these are the same papers that had front pages about "Jews flooding into the uk" in the 30s and 40s and have a think.

Yes immigration needs to be controlled but we are doing the bare minimum and the government and their puppet media outlets are making people afraid of nothing and hatefilled over the fact someone fleeing a war zone has entered our country.

It honestly makes me sad to see how people think about these refugees and the hate that spills out of people's mouths when the only real difference between us is we had the good fortune to be born the right side of a man made border and they didn't.
    I suppose you think that anyone who feels the need to move to another country should be let in. Do you also feel that anyone who wants to move to your house should be let in? Perhaps that's being unfair to to you. I think that might be a false analogy. For example, if someone just moved into your house you might have to personally feed them and pay for their upkeep. Also they might be criminally inclined and they might attack you or your family. But if they just moved into the country that wouldn't be your problem. Some other person in another town will have to worry about that.

You will probably avoid the downside of immigration but you will enjoy the upside of having a warm glow in your heart knowing you have generously let a stranger into the country. Generosity is a wonderful thing especially if it doesn't seem to cost you much.

Do you think there are any cultural differences between the highly educated Jews who came here in the 1930s and the mainly uneducated Muslims who are coming here now which might lead to future problems for this country?

Banned

I know what a 17 year old boy looks like.

You are a walking caricature of what this country is becoming, the daily mail and the sun have you eating out of their hands.

Anyone who wants to help a refugee must be a left wing elite.

You are a very ignorant man as are a few others in this thread.
    For starters I do not read either of those papers on a regular basis, may pick up the sun every now and then but I can't recall ever buying the Daily Mail. Second of all just because the papers are saying something it does not mean they are wrong. I call you one of the liberal elites because you have no clue about what the hell is going on, you dismiss the working classes genuine concerns about open door immigration as "racist", "small minded", "ill educated" and as "sun reading morons" etc etc.

I care deeply about helping refugees and I have long advocated we take in as many children and orphans as we can. We have a duty to help these children. What I don't want is unaccompanied males who have battered there way through Europe, shown no respect to border forces and pushed their way to the front of the queue at Calais claiming to be children. These men could be war hardened terrorists, we don't know as no proper checks have been made.

We must avoid a Colgone/Germany situation, for the good of the land.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    When I started this thread (a long time ago) it was purely to hight light the issue that they all seemed to be A. Male B. Single and C. Way over 18.

The UK should have taken in orphaned or alone children from the refugee camps in Jordan, Turkey, Greece etc - NOT from Calais.

You could even argue that children would be better off with people with a common culture as them. Bad enough being an orphan in a war torn country - but to then be transported to another country, that is culturally very different, where they dont speak your language or have the same beliefs etc - then that would add possibly more anxiety on to the kids.

These 'children' are nothing more than anchors,you watch how many dead parents have a lazarus moment when they get word the 'children' are safely ensconced on the welfare train.

Feedback

why are we determining that children are more worthy of help and support than adults? Surely the right thing to do is allow all refugees entry with the option to resettle if they wish to contribute towards society in a positive way?

Sometimes I despair at how we can treat our fellow man. These people have escaped a war zone, which i imagine to be quite a shitty experience for those who have experienced it. They all need our compassion and support

Feedback

I bet you do

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Some of the men in the Calais 'jungle' have come from every war torn country in Africa to seek asylum in Calais - why do you think that is then ?
    maybe because their destination is the UK. maybe they speak more English than they do French, Spanish or German, so perhaps to give then a better chance of integrating and making a new life for themselves, they have chosen an English speaking country.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    I bet you do

I wonder whether Goslow's a member of the clergy?

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I suppose you think that anyone who feels the need to move to another country should be let in. Do you also feel that anyone who wants to move to your house should be let in? Perhaps that's being unfair to to you. I think that might be a false analogy. For example, if someone just moved into your house you might have to personally feed them and pay for their upkeep. Also they might be criminally inclined and they might attack you or your family. But if they just moved into the country that wouldn't be your problem. Some other person in another town will have to worry about that.

You will probably avoid the downside of immigration but you will enjoy the upside of having a warm glow in your heart knowing you have generously let a stranger into the country. Generosity is a wonderful thing especially if it doesn't seem to cost you much.

Do you think there are any cultural differences between the highly educated Jews who came here in the 1930s and the mainly uneducated Muslims who are coming here now which might lead to future problems for this country?
    Doesn't trust the UK media but laps up their immigration propaganda word for word without question...

Don't doubt that for one second

We know why the UK is so popular - benefits. Though not nearly so much for single men or women, that's until the extended clan turn up.

85% of British households claim at least one benefit; that's an awful lot of people suckling on the welfare teet.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    We know why the UK is so popular - benefits. Though not nearly so much for single men or women, that's until the extended clan turn up.

85% of British households claim at least one benefit; that's an awful lot of people suckling on the welfare teet.
    Where does all this free money appear from?

Take a look at the UK's national debt.

Take a look at the UK's national debt.
    I am looking at it now, what am I looking for?

Feck me I didn't know I could get a room in a bed and breakfast in Rochdale and 36 quid a week by claiming asylum. No wonder ccmb is filled with such hate and jealousy for these people and no wonder they are willing to cross continents and oceans all to exploit our kind nature, they are living like kings.

Organ are you of working age?

It'd be crazy to come here for benefits. Many other European countries have for more generous benefits than we do.
    Arguably jobs are a bigger driver, but also things like family connections , language etc

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Doesn't trust the UK media but laps up their immigration propaganda word for word without question...
    I am just going on what I know and what I can see with my own eyes. They say they are children fleeing persecution. I can see they are adults and I know they are not being persecuted in France. In other words, they are liars. We have enough liars on this messageboard alone to satisfy the quota for any country. We do not need any more liars.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I am just going on what I know and what I can see with my own eyes. They say they are children fleeing persecution. I can see they are adults and I know they are not being persecuted in France. In other words, they are liars. We have enough liars on this messageboard alone to satisfy the quota for any country. We do not need any more liars.
    Have you 'seen with your own eyes' or just seen what everyone else has? A few photos that the newspapers wanted you to see?