+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The worlds oldest 18 year old

Re: The worlds oldest 18 year old

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Logic will tell you that if the choice was between somewhere in France or a B&B in Rochdale - then it would always be France , so for someone to choose the Rochdale B&B option - there is a lot more to it than just that
    So the .gov website is lying about what benefits asylum seekers are entitled to?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    It'd be crazy to come here for benefits. Many other European countries have for more generous benefits than we do.
    Arguably jobs are a bigger driver, but also things like family connections , language etc
    I think our reputation of being tolerant and accepting plays a part too. Thankfully we are shedding that image as quickly as possible. I dread to think what we would be doing in terms of search and rescue if we were in Italy's position.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I think our reputation of being tolerant and accepting plays a part too. Thankfully we are shedding that image as quickly as possible. I dread to think what we would be doing in terms of search and rescue if we were in Italy's position.
    The way this country' is going the Sun would be offering boat trips to shoot drowing tefugees with a page three girl captioning it ' my basookas are backing Britain '

**** knows why they would want to come here, as I look out in this pissy weather surely France has more to offer?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    The way this country' is going the Sun would be offering boat trips to shoot drowing tefugees with a page three girl captioning it ' my basookas are backing Britain '

**** knows why they would want to come here, as I look out in this pissy weather surely France has more to offer?
    Any chance I can claim asylum in the South of France?

It's got to be better than Rochdale.

I mentioned it before but a programme called Exodus from Syria (or something like that) followed a load of Refugees trying to get to the UK and they claimed their reasoning for not stopping at France was because once in the UK it was easier and quicker to get your family members over. In countries such as France it can take a number of years.

Seems to make sense but I was surprised there wasn't a uniform European policy.

All seems a bit backwards when you consider the issues Preu Blue had with getting his wife moved over here.

It's quite funny when the metropolitan elites denigrate our working class areas as "racist" for voting to leave the EU when there are queues and queues of people trying to enter this country to live in these racist areas.

Banned

Don't doubt that for one second

Meaning?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    It's quite funny when the metropolitan elites denigrate our working class areas as "racist" for voting to leave the EU when there are queues and queues of people trying to enter this country to live in these racist areas.
    Those pesky metropolitan elites eh?

Just as well we have Theresa and her cabinet full of millionaires to save us from them.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Those pesky metropolitan elites eh?

Just as well we have Theresa and her cabinet full of millionaires to save us from them.
    Metropolitan Elites does not equal rich.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Meaning?
    I don't doubt that you know exactly what a 17 year old boy looks like.

Metropolitan Elites does not equal rich.
    It appears to mean 'anyone who disagrees with Bluebird since 1948'.

😃😃

I am looking at it now, what am I looking for?
    Here's the live UK debt clock. http://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/

The debt is borrowed money owed that attracts interest payments. You might note that the debt's increasing, rather than decreasing, by five thousand quid per second, and everyone's share of it is also going up. But that's no problem in your world, it appears.

Out of interest, are you doing anything tangible to aid migrants? I ask because the Archbishop of Canterbury has suggested he's willing to accommodate one or two families.

Organ are you of working age?
    Yeah, I'm 54. I'm due a State Pension aged 67. If that Ponzi scheme is still going then it'll have significantly less purchasing power than today.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Yeah, I'm 54. I'm due a State Pension aged 67. If that Ponzi scheme is still going then it'll have significantly less purchasing power than today.
    Yeah the outlook is pretty dire for anyone who didn't get in early.

The debt is borrowed money owed that attracts interest payments. You might note that the debt's increasing, rather than decreasing, by five thousand quid per second, and everyone's share of it is also going up. But that's no problem in your world, it appears.

Out of interest, are you doing anything tangible to aid migrants? I ask because the Archbishop of Canterbury has suggested he's willing to accommodate one or two families.
    I spend quite a lot of time trying to convince narrow minded people that they aren't all rapists, might not be tangible but considering how much influence the press has over people it is becoming a full time job.

No it's anyone such as yourself who is slating anyone who voted to leave the EU, has genuine concerns about immigration and is against allowing in half of Calais into the country as small minded racists. Working class people up and down the country including the good people of our great country in Wales voted to leave the EU. To brand these people as clueless and being lied to is shameful on your part and shows a complete lack of respect to their wishes.

You seem to care more about refugees in Calais than you do about the wishes of the people of Wales.

No it's anyone such as yourself who is slating anyone who voted to leave the EU, has genuine concerns about immigration and is against allowing in half of Calais into the country as small minded racists. Working class people up and down the country including the good people of our great country in Wales voted to leave the EU. To brand these people as clueless and being lied to is shameful on your part and shows a complete lack of respect to their wishes.

You seem to care more about refugees in Calais than you do about the wishes of the people of Wales.
    Do you dispute that people were lied to during the referendum campaign?

Can you point out where I branded anyone clueless?

By 'half of Calais' I will assume you mean the camp known as 'the jungle'. If people made the decision to leave the EU based on the threat of a few thousand people camped by a road outside Calais then I really am lost for words.

Am I meant to care about people I don't know from Wales more than people I don't know from any other country?

Do you dispute that people were lied to during the referendum campaign?

Can you point out where I branded anyone clueless?

By 'half of Calais' I will assume you mean the camp known as 'the jungle'. If people made the decision to leave the EU based on the threat of a few thousand people camped by a road outside Calais then I really am lost for words.
    Both sides were lied too, we were barraged with a huge amount of scaremongering and project fear from the government to the bank of England. We were told Nissan were going to pull out of Sunderland in the event of a Brexit, the good, working class people of Sunderland called their bluff and the sounds coming out of Japan now suggest they after all will be building their new car in the City. Are lies and scaremongering only allowed from the side you agree with? You brand people clueless because you keep saying leave voters were lied too, you keep saying they didn't know what they voted for. It's insulting to those people.

I want to take in as many child refugees as we can, what I don't want to do is take in single men of dubious backgrounds and having no idea who they are. Don't lock your door tonight, better still have the door removed seeing as you don't care much for border controls.

Both sides were lied to
    Yeah I would agree with that to a certain extent.

You brand people clueless because you keep saying leave voters were lied to, you keep saying they didn't know what they voted for. It's insulting to those people.
    You just said they were as well.

I want to take in as many child refugees as we can, what I don't want to do is take in single men of dubious backgrounds and having no idea who they are. Don't lock your door tonight, better still have the door removed seeing as you don't care much for border controls.
    The jungle wouldn't exist if our border controls weren't already functioning quite well.

Can you imagine if Church of England clergymen started inviting these menboys, or whatever you call them, into their homes? I don't know who would be most at risk - the menboys, the clergymen or the vicarage cats.

Yeah I would agree with that to a certain extent.

You just said they were as well.

The jungle wouldn't exist if our border controls weren't already functioning quite well.
    Both sides were lied too, it was the nature of a very petty campaign. The people had to wade through the bullshit to get to the truth. The "YOU WERE LIED TO" line only ever gets thrown at working class people from poor areas, it's insulting.

Generally our border force is good but you cannot deny that allowing in blokes who are seemingly in their 30s as children is quite a remarkable **** up.

Both sides were lied too, it was the nature of a very petty campaign. The people had to wade through the bullshit to get to the truth. The "YOU WERE LIED TO" line only ever gets thrown at working class people from poor areas, it's insulting.

Generally our border force is good but you cannot deny that allowing in blokes who are seemingly in their 30s as children is quite a remarkable **** up.
    My point is this, you voted to leave the EU partly because of asylum seekers who are camped in Calais. The reason they are camped in Calais is because the border force is good. Leaving the EU wont change the fact that there are migrants in France who wish to get to the UK. Leaving the EU wont change the fact that the majority are not able to get through.

My point is this, you voted to leave the EU partly because of asylum seekers who are camped in Calais. The reason they are camped in Calais is because the border force is good. Leaving the EU wont change the fact that there are migrants in France who wish to get to the UK. Leaving the EU wont change the fact that the majority are not able to get through.
    Nah, didn't vote to leave the EU based on Calais. Here you are again trying to paint a picture of all leave voters being refugee hating bigots. I voted to leave the EU for a plethora of reasons and none of which were due to Calais.