+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Steel Panther

Steel Panther

Anyone go to watch them the other night in Cardiff? Saw them in Manchester last night - they were superb. Bowling For Soup were excellent too. Missed Buck Cherry though as they were on at 7pm.

I audio recorded the show in Manchester last night - if there is interest I will put it on my google drive. It is pretty decent quality.

Re: Steel Panther

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    Anyone go to watch them the other night in Cardiff? Saw them in Manchester last night - they were superb. Bowling For Soup were excellent too. Missed Buck Cherry though as they were on at 7pm.

I audio recorded the show in Manchester last night - if there is interest I will put it on my google drive. It is pretty decent quality.
    Not as good as this

https://youtu.be/u5lVKhGzCdg

I saw them some years ago, supporting Def Leppard I think, I thought they were pretty good. Did they do the guitar solo that ended up as do re mi from theSound of Music?

Quote Originally Posted by whofan View Post
    I saw them some years ago, supporting Def Leppard I think, I thought they were pretty good. Did they do the guitar solo that ended up as do re mi from theSound of Music?
    I saw that tour in Manchester where they opened the show for Def Lep and Motley Crue. In fairness they blew the other two off the stage. They did the guitar solo with loads of different rock songs but not do-re-mi.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    I saw that tour in Manchester where they opened the show for Def Lep and Motley Crue. In fairness they blew the other two off the stage. They did the guitar solo with loads of different rock songs but not do-re-mi.
    Actually it did end with that just listening back! How pissed was I!!

I went to the Cardiff gig, Steel Panther were superb (as always). They know how to put on a show that's for sure! Seen them 3 times now and each time they've not let me down. The only disappointment was the lack of a screen to show all the (.)(.)!

I really enjoyed Bowling for Soup too by my god they've got fat. I mean the guitarist has always been fat (his guitar looked like a ukulele) but it appeared that the rest of the bad were trying to catch him up.

Satchel "Speaking of Wales, let's give a hand for Bowling for Soup". - Classic Steel Panther