+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gunnarson

Gunnarson

Fair dos he has had a new lease of life , made a howler in the first minute ,more than made up for it in the following 90 odd .
    Keep it up and I may well have a Gunnarson tattoo......

Re: Gunnarson

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Fair dos he has had a new lease of life , made a howler in the first minute ,more than made up for it in the following 90 odd .
    Keep it up and I may well have a Gunnarson tattoo......
    That's the position that is made for him. Good to see him contributing to the side properly - though he still struggles to make a decent pass and that in the end means that we struggle to get forward properly.

With Ralls also struggling for form we are left again with just Whitts as the playmaker and if we want to really get a proper foothold this season we need someone else to step up into that role too.

I'm hoping Richardson might help with this but not sure if that's part of his game. I do think he'll have more impact in the middle of the pitch than Joe though, and this could be enough to get us playing further up the pitch.

It's all looking a lot more hopeful now though - 4 points off 2 good sides is an excellent return. Just need to make sure we start picking up points wherever we can now, as there are some real tough matches coming up...