+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: They don't look evil to me

Re: They don't look evil to me

I don't think the Assads are the monsters our media are telling us they are. I have based this judgement on their appearance and answers in TV interviews. On top of this I know the people accusing them are proven liars. They are the same people who warned us about the imaginary "weapons of mass destruction".

If you ask most people to come up with a phrase they associate with Saddam Hussein they would say "weapons of mass destruction". I explained in an another thread how that phrase was first coined in modern times by Menachem Begin to justify an illegal bombing of Iran. It was then used to justify the Iraq war . By the time most people realised they had been conned the damage was done. The propaganda had worked and Iraq was destroyed. But our leaders knew that "weapons of mass destruction" wouldn't work any more - it had become a joke – so they needed a new phrase or tag.

If you ask most people in the West about the phrase they associate with Assad they would say "used chemical weapons against his own people". That exact phrase is the new "weapons of mass destruction". There is no reliable evidence that he "used chemical weapons against his own people" but that doesn't matter. The propaganda has worked.

The first use of that phrase "used chemical weapons against his own people" I can find is in 1990 by a New York Times journalist called Rosenthal who used it to attack the American administration for having been too soft with Iraq. There is also a suggestion by Rosenthal that Hussein might have been developing nuclear bombs. The exact phrase is used again in a 2001 New York Times article entitled "The US must strike at Saddam Hussein" by Richard Perle a very well known Neocon and Zionist. Blair used the exact phrase together with his old favourite "weapons of mass destruction" in a 2002 speech.

The very first use of the phrase I could find in relation to Assad was by President Obama in 2012. You would think some journalist or commentator would have used it by then, but no, it was the President himself. What that tells you is that the phrase has been carefully chosen and used in a propaganda war.

Those of you who condemn me for judging a person by what I can see and hear with my own eyes and ears should ask themselves if they are judging someone by just mindlessly bleating a propaganda phrase created by that person's enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I don't think the Assads are the monsters our media are telling us they are. I have based this judgement on their appearance and answers in TV interviews. On top of this I know the people accusing them are proven liars. They are the same people who warned us about the imaginary "weapons of mass destruction".

If you ask most people to come up with a phrase they associate with Saddam Hussein they would say "weapons of mass destruction". I explained in an another thread how that phrase was first coined in modern times by Menachem Begin to justify an illegal bombing of Iran. It was then used to justify the Iraq war . By the time most people realised they had been conned the damage was done. The propaganda had worked and Iraq was destroyed. But our leaders knew that "weapons of mass destruction" wouldn't work any more - it had become a joke – so they needed a new phrase or tag.

If you ask most people in the West about the phrase they associate with Assad they would say "used chemical weapons against his own people". That exact phrase is the new "weapons of mass destruction". There is no reliable evidence that he "used chemical weapons against his own people" but that doesn't matter. The propaganda has worked.

The first use of that phrase "used chemical weapons against his own people" I can find is in 1990 by a New York Times journalist called Rosenthal who used it to attack the American administration for having been too soft with Iraq. There is also a suggestion by Rosenthal that Hussein might have been developing nuclear bombs. The exact phrase is used again in a 2001 New York Times article entitled "The US must strike at Saddam Hussein" by Richard Perle a very well known Neocon and Zionist. Blair used the exact phrase together with his old favourite "weapons of mass destruction" in a 2002 speech.

The very first use of the phrase I could find in relation to Assad was by President Obama in 2012. You would think some journalist or commentator would have used it by then, but no, it was the President himself. What that tells you is that the phrase has been carefully chosen and used in a propaganda war.

Those of you who condemn me for judging a person by what I can see and hear with my own eyes and ears should ask themselves if they are judging someone by just mindlessly bleating a propaganda phrase created by that person's enemy.
    Oh dear. No middle ground there then.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    This seems terribly naïve.
    Believing he's an evil tyrant without being given any actual evidence is pretty naïve too don't you think?

Got plenty of time on your hands if you've read every article about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Believing he's an evil tyrant without being given any actual evidence is pretty naïve too don't you think?
    What about the UN reports, such as 'Caesar Report'?

I think people believe David Vincent is a bit dopey not an evil tyrant.

Do I come across as someone who swallows whole anything I read and hear?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Got plenty of time on your hands if you've read every article about him.
    Anyone with a library card has access to online newspaper archives. All you need to do is search and sort.

The Caesar Report was paid for by the government of Qatar, one of the main sponsors of terrorism in the world, and put together by Carter-Ruck, a legal firm well known to readers of Private Eye for being willing to do anything for a few bob. The report has been exposed as a fabrication.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/03/...-negotiations/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_...ored_terrorism

Genghis kahn was a lovely chap actually because I have no video evidence of him committing his crimes.

I think it is pretty naive to believe out of the 250,000 dead (by small estimates), that a government against often peasant rebels, have not contributed hugely to innocent casualties.

The rebels do not have air power.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 21-10-16 at 15:31.

The Caesar Report was paid for by the government of Qatar, one of the main sponsors of terrorism in the world, and put together by Carter-Ruck, a legal firm well known to readers of Private Eye for being willing to do anything for a few bob. The report has been exposed as a fabrication.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/03/...-negotiations/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_...ored_terrorism
    An article written by a retired aerospace engineer and a wikipedia page that doesn't mention the report at all.

I challenge anyone who believes Assad has "used chemical weapons against his own people" to say this BBC film is not a fake. Please read this analysis of the film and look at the timeline events mentioned in the analysis as you watch the film. Be honest. Do you think this is a fake chemical attack ?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/bbc-med...-syria/5353099

This is the film :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-23892594

What does this prove? We can't trust what the BBC is telling us about Assad. If you have lied once you are no longer a credible witness. It also shows the rebels will go to any lengths to blame Assad for chemical weapons attacks.
    Last edited by David Vincent; 21-10-16 at 18:25.

Blog Entries

I trust the UN as much as I trust the BBC.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    I think people believe David Vincent is a bit dopey not an evil tyrant.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Do I come across as someone who swallows whole anything I read and hear?
    Calm down Alan, it wasn't an accusation, I just meant in general.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Genghis kahn was a lovely chap actually because I have no video evidence of him committing his crimes.

I think it is pretty naive to believe out of the 250,000 dead (by small estimates), that a government against often peasant rebels, have not contributed hugely to innocent casualties.

The rebels do not have air power.
    I explained my doubts to you in the last Syria thread so I wont keep on repeating myself, unlike you

I challenge anyone who believes Assad has "used chemical weapons against his own people" to say this BBC film is not a fake. Please read this analysis of the film and look at the timeline events mentioned in the analysis as you watch the film. Be honest. Do you think this is a fake chemical attack ?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/bbc-med...-syria/5353099

This is the film :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-23892594

What does this prove? We can't trust what the BBC is telling us about Assad. If you have lied once you are no longer a credible witness. It also shows the rebels will go to any lengths to blame Assad for chemical weapons attacks.
    Poor old Gluey.

I can send links of RT lying, will you keep that opinion if I send it.

*Of course you won't as you'll make up something why my RT link was fake.

Poor old Gluey.

I can send links of RT lying, will you keep that opinion if I send it.
    *Of course you won't as you'll make up something why my RT link was fake.
    All I am asking is that you look at the video and the analysis and say if you think the video is fake. I'm not asking you if RT is more reliable than the BBC.

When we hear about Syria we are mainly going on what others tell us happened. But when we look at the Assads being interviewed we can see the main actors themselves. When we see a video of the victims of a chemical attack going into a hospital we see the action ourselves. The little boy in the Emperor's New Clothes didn't let himself be influenced by the views of others about the Emperor's magnificent new clothes. Be like that unbiased little boy and tell me if you think those people are really the victims of a chemical attack. Please be honest and give me a straight answer.

Where's Trueblue gone? Normally he can't wait to poke his nose in, but when you ask him a direct question he goes all shy.

Where's Trueblue gone? Normally he can't wait to poke his nose in, but when you ask him a direct question he goes all shy.

Don't over egg your self importance mate, this might be important to you, but it's not me.

I was out all day yesterday and feeling it today so can't be arsed reading nonsense websites that are full of bluster, however give it a few days and I'll take a look and get back to you. Seeing as my opinion is so important to you.
    Last edited by TruBlue; 23-10-16 at 18:14.

He's trying to get in shape in readiness for his basic training. Must say I wouldn't fancy the prospect of obnoxious drill instructors screaming orders at me all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    He's trying to get in shape in readiness for his basic training. Must say I wouldn't fancy the prospect of obnoxious drill instructors screaming orders at me all day long.
    Oh my God. What are you telling me Organ? He's not one of those dangerous lads from Hereford who trains in the Brecon Beacons is he? If you annoy them they turn up at your house at 2 in the morning, kick your door in and slot you. I've completely misjudged Trueblue. From his posts I thought I was dealing with someone like Plug from the Beano - perhaps with the addition of bottle bottom glasses and a nervous tick caused by ceaseless and incurable self-abuse.

Oh my God. What are you telling me Organ? He's not one of those dangerous lads from Hereford who trains in the Brecon Beacons is he? If you annoy them they turn up at your house at 2 in the morning, kick your door in and slot you. I've completely misjudged Trueblue. From his posts I thought I was dealing with someone like Plug from the Beano - perhaps with the addition of bottle bottom glasses and a nervous tick caused by ceaseless and incurable self-abuse.
    Your stupidity never fails to amaze. You haven't got a clue what Organs on about have you?

You haven't got a clue what Organs on about have you?
    Nope. No idea whatsoever. Because, Trueblue, as far as I am concerned you are a minor irritant who I've only noticed because you have replied to some of my posts and I have tried to answer you. You don't answer questions yourself so even that's become a bit pointless.

The fact that you have posted nearly 16,000 times and yet I know nothing about you tells me that you and your posts are totally inconsequential.

Nope. No idea whatsoever. Because, Trueblue, as far as I am concerned you are a minor irritant who I've only noticed because you have replied to some of my posts and I have tried to answer you. You don't answer questions yourself so even that's become a bit pointless.

The fact that you have posted nearly 16,000 times and yet I know nothing about you tells me that you and your posts are totally inconsequential.
    I'm guessing it's more to do with you only having been on here since July you thick kent.

Blog Entries

I'm guessing it's more to do with you only having been on here since July you thick kent.
    I have some doubts about that one

Banned

Your stupidity never fails to amaze. You haven't got a clue what Organs on about have you?

He's as thick as a diane abbots arse and a fibber .

None of this is difficult to work out. British governments, of all persuasions, first and foremost, represent the interests of themselves (political class) and of banks and large corporations.

The US is Israel's muscle, western European governments their poodles.