+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Two City youngsters go out on loan.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Two City youngsters go out on loan.

Up until recently I worked with Gethyn Hill's dad . He said that Malky really liked him but after he had the bullet Gethyn got pushed out into the cold by Ole. He went on to say Ole didn't seem to give a shit about any of the youngsters.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Up until recently I worked with Gethyn Hill's dad . He said that Malky really liked him but after he had the bullet Gethyn got pushed out into the cold by Ole. He went on to say Ole didn't seem to give a shit about any of the youngsters.
    I've seen Gethyn, Fred & Ken play many times this season and I have no doubt in my mind that Gethyn is the best of the 3. He's strong, quick, holds the ball up, has great positional sense and scores audacious goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I've seen Gethyn, Fred & Ken play many times this season and I have no doubt in my mind that Gethyn is the best of the 3. He's strong, quick, holds the ball up, has great positional sense and scores audacious goals.
    The club were in a difficult position with Gethyn. I saw him play after his long injury lay-off and he was a passenger, there was nothing to suggest he was going to make the grade but obviously he was in need of time to build up his fitness, form and confidence. Time the club weren't prepared to give him.

I'm aware that he was playing well at Cinderford and that there was interest from other non-league clubs so don't quite get why he went to Weston but hopefully it will be a stepping-stone to bigger things for him.

Another goal for Gethyn Hill today as Weston beat Truro again. Not sure if they're the only two teams in that league, I'll check it out. Jamie Bird came on as a second half sub and Weston won 4-2. Two goals from free-kicks for captain Dayle Grubb, the grandson of a Trumpton fireman.