+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two City youngsters go out on loan.

Re: Two City youngsters go out on loan.

Humphries is back with us now isn't he? Suppose both players could have come back here and then returned to Weston as part of a new loan deal, but I'm sure Humphries was on the bench for the Development team in a game before Christmas.

Not too surprised that Bird has been a sub quite often at Weston - I'm thinking he'd find that League a bit of a culture shock, but it might have the same sort of effect on him as that move to Morton did on Earnie all of those years ago.

personally i thouht showadywady were excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Humphries is back with us now isn't he? Suppose both players could have come back here and then returned to Weston as part of a new loan deal, but I'm sure Humphries was on the bench for the Development team in a game before Christmas.

Not too surprised that Bird has been a sub quite often at Weston - I'm thinking he'd find that League a bit of a culture shock, but it might have the same sort of effect on him as that move to Morton did on Earnie all of those years ago.
    Humphries played the 90 minutes yesterday. Des Parrot was saying that Gethyn Hill's arrival meant Jamie Bird moving to the bench but the fact that Lloyd and Jamie are still there must mean they're doing ok.

Another goal for Gethyn today, and a man of the match rating, as Weston won 3-1 at Concord Rangers to finally lift themselves out of the relegation zone. Lloyd Humphries started and Jamie Bird was on the bench again.