Just did the Wales Online Team Selector for tomorrow - interesting to see that the majority preference is for an unchanged team except O'Keefe for Ralls.

I know Warnock will play 4-1-4-1 again but I'd like to go 4-4-1-1 and see Connolly replace Morrison; Richardson to replace Ralls; Pilkington in Centre Midfield to replace Gunnarsson; Harris to replace Noone; and Whitts to play behind Chamakh up front, where I think he'd be our best chance of a goal from open play and would cause more havoc.

I know there are few who will question my sanity but I think Richardson and Pilkington are good enough and creative enough to play mid and link defence/attack - this frees our best striker of the ball to cause more damage upfront. He has shown in that one glorious season that when played here he will score goals. This also removes one of his major weaknesses from midfield - lack of pace.

It's about time we stopped worrying about the opposition so much and put our most attacking assets where they should be