+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huw Jenkins

Re: Huw Jenkins

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    The good old US of A the home of the sporting Franchise.
    Well you obviously know best.

Interesting that the season before last their wage bill was 8th highest in the prem.

Given the top Ines would have been MU, Man C, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and probably Newcastle that's pretty shocking as it would have put them above everyone else including the likes of Everton, Villa, West Ham etc...

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    Money is ruining another football club, but this time its mine. Early days, but I, like lots of other supporters, don't like the way the club is going. You lot know more than most, after Sam & Vince, they are only interested in what they can take out, not what they put in. We are where we are, and our clubs will be here long after the Sly money and foreign carpetbaggers have gone.

I think the Premier League is overrated anyhow, I prefered the Championship. If we were to go down, I'll not miss the £100k motors I see being driven out of the Training Complex, and it'd be easier to get tickets to see the games. Only plus is the streams available for the away games.
    Jenkins and Dineen sold the dream and the support out then.

Surprising given the messiah status they had given themselves.

What does Mel Nurse think?

I hope you find a solution and your trust ask the questions that need to be answered. Good luck to you, you bunch of scruffy, six fingered tramps.

If you take a look at my posts from seasons gone by and you'll see I am consistent, but as you've only been a member since March, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I've always said, success in the PL, for clubs like ours, is finishing 17th or higher, which is not much ambition to have, at the start of a season, is it. We want to see the clubs we follow win. I'm not saying I want us to fail and drop into The Championship, but I'd not be heartbroken.

I just hope that the Likes of Martin Morgan, et al, have got their money safely invested, so if the worse happens, they can ride in and save the day, once more.
    Brilliant, a jack on a Cardiff board giving me the benefit of the doubt. The board changed over around March by the way, I've been dipping in and out of it for over 10 years now, so I have seen your posting and don't think you are a bad one at all, but I'm sure you can see how some of us might like to give a bit of what we've been getting, back.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Well you obviously know best.
    Well I must admit my opinion is the best in the world, probably a lot like yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    Brilliant, a jack on a Cardiff board giving me the benefit of the doubt. The board changed over around March by the way, I've been dipping in and out of it for over 10 years now, so I have seen your posting and don't think you are a bad one at all, but I'm sure you can see how some of us might like to give a bit of what we've been getting, back.
    Yeah fair point, they didn't have much sympathy for us (not that we were looking for any) when we went through it, in fact most of them enjoyed it. That old saying of ' what goes round comes round' seems to be apt in their case.

For many, The Championship is stated as the most enjoyable 'place to be' but the irony is that we all want our team to be the better team in each and every contest.
    Stands to reason that if that wish comes true then it will involve regular wins also. Continued successes in the Champ drags only means you have to leave it (and suffer regular humiliation for a year or so ).

I wonder - what do we really want? - and is it actually realistic?

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    For many, The Championship is stated as the most enjoyable 'place to be' but the irony is that we all want our team to be the better team in each and every contest.
    Stands to reason that if that wish comes true then it will involve regular wins also. Continued successes in the Champ drags only means you have to leave it (and suffer regular humiliation for a year or so ).

I wonder - what do we really want? - and is it actually realistic?

7th place and 2 good cup runs would satisfy me, every season.

Hated the Prem and it was not just about getting beat, it was the time between games that got boring.

In the Prem, if your team are not in a European competition, IT'S BORING

Money is ruining another football club, but this time its mine. Early days, but I, like lots of other supporters, don't like the way the club is going. You lot know more than most, after Sam & Vince, they are only interested in what they can take out, not what they put in. We are where we are, and our clubs will be here long after the Sly money and foreign carpetbaggers have gone.

I think the Premier League is overrated anyhow, I prefered the Championship. If we were to go down, I'll not miss the £100k motors I see being driven out of the Training Complex, and it'd be easier to get tickets to see the games. Only plus is the streams available for the away games.

Couldn't agree more, foreign investors are a no no in my opinion. I used to be envious of Swansea being owned and run locally.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Interesting that the season before last their wage bill was 8th highest in the prem.

Given the top Ines would have been MU, Man C, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and probably Newcastle that's pretty shocking as it would have put them above everyone else including the likes of Everton, Villa, West Ham etc...
    Is this true??

International

you are whre you shouldn't be. You should have been thrown out of the league, not once but twice. your very existance a a league club is proof that it is corrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    you are whre you shouldn't be. You should have been thrown out of the league, not once but twice. your very existance a a league club is proof that it is corrupt.
    Go White Sox go!! Back to non league football where u fekin belong!!! Yooooooooo Jerk Baaaaaaaaaztardzzzzzz

If you take a look at my posts from seasons gone by and you'll see I am consistent, but as you've only been a member since March, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I've always said, success in the PL, for clubs like ours, is finishing 17th or higher, which is not much ambition to have, at the start of a season, is it. We want to see the clubs we follow win. I'm not saying I want us to fail and drop into The Championship, but I'd not be heartbroken.

I just hope that the Likes of Martin Morgan, et al, have got their money safely invested, so if the worse happens, they can ride in and save the day, once more.
    Looked at all your posts and fair play we all agree, you're an inbred TW@T

Saturday night posters are crazy guys.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Couldn't agree more, foreign investors are a no no in my opinion. I used to be envious of Swansea being owned and runDOWN locally.....

FYP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Jenkins and Dineen sold the dream and the support out then.

Surprising given the messiah status they had given themselves.

What does Mel Nurse think?

I hope you find a solution and your trust ask the questions that need to be answered. Good luck to you, you bunch of scruffy, six fingered tramps.
    Dineen was squealing on Twitter about someone calling him a cūnt and hoping he dies of a heart attack. Whilst it's harsh, he allegedly laughed at the treatment Tony Petty got on that car crash of a bullshït PR marketing 'Jack To A King'.

My thoughts on the matter - I hope the trust sue the cūnts and I hope they get criminal charges for breaking company law.

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    Looked at all your posts and fair play we all agree, you're an inbred TW@T
    no we don't actually

FAO Goats.. this is the source of my info..

https://www.theguardian.com/football...own-david-conn

Note, 2 years of just about breaking even despite massive profits on selling players.

According to Jenkins last year they made a 'Substantial loss'

Did n`t all the Directors get a £1 million pay out a while back as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Did n`t all the Directors get a £1 million pay out a while back as well ?
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...wners-windfall

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    Dineen was squealing on Twitter about someone calling him a cūnt and hoping he dies of a heart attack. Whilst it's harsh, he allegedly laughed at the treatment Tony Petty got on that car crash of a bullshït PR marketing 'Jack To A King'.

My thoughts on the matter - I hope the trust sue the cūnts and I hope they get criminal charges for breaking company law.
    As an outsider, you nearly went to the wall, some local business men took over you for about a million pound when you were in the bottom division. They then took you up the leagues resulting in a cup win about 6 years consecutive top flight football then have sold the club to make some money.

For about 15 years since you rebranded yourselves as some sort of model football club, your fans (the 10% or so who were there when you were shit) have thought you are entitled to some sort of say because you chucked a few quid in a bucket. Its good to see the bubble burst and I only hope the trust do sue them because the more turmoil the better. I wonder what the new fans will do when/if they end up having to watch lower league football for the first time.

Thought so.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    As an outsider, you nearly went to the wall, some local business men took over you for about a million pound when you were in the bottom division. They then took you up the leagues resulting in a cup win about 6 years consecutive top flight football then have sold the club to make some money.

For about 15 years since you rebranded yourselves as some sort of model football club, your fans (the 10% or so who were there when you were shit) have thought you are entitled to some sort of say because you chucked a few quid in a bucket. Its good to see the bubble burst and I only hope the trust do sue them because the more turmoil the better. I wonder what the new fans will do when/if they end up having to watch lower league football for the first time.
    This post is so correct

I agree with most sentiments there Ken. It's the way they did it. Duplicitous cūnts

Steady on Ken, it's the real Swansea fans that will suffer, the ones (like ours) who were there when it was shit, have always had the best interest of the club at heart, and who will be there no matter what. They've been let down by Jenkins, Dineen and co, who are business men at heart. Ok, they had the means to get money together and risk it on SCFC, and fair play to them. What they've done is reach the conclusion that the club can't get any bigger, or has got to big and is struggling to compete financially, they've made a decision purely based on value, and have trampled over the good honest work of the trust. I don't wish turmoil on honest decent football fans who want the best for the club they support, we've been through enough of that to wish it on anyone else, even if they are Jacks, a relegation won't hurt though!