+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The US Election Thread...

Blue in the Face

The US Election Thread...

Let's make the politics forum great again...

Blue in the Face

Re: The US Election Thread...

Blue in the Face

Anyone see the final debate? Thoughts?

I thought Hilary's performance was awful but was guarded by more Trump smears after the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Anyone see the final debate? Thoughts?

I thought Hilary's performance was awful but was guarded by more Trump smears after the show.
    I found the debates very interesting. Clinton was slightly better prepared but I imagine she had far more people working on her answers. As far as I can see the smears are mainly coming from the Clinton camp.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I found the debates very interesting. Clinton was slightly better prepared but I imagine she had far more people working on her answers. As far as I can see the smears are mainly coming from the Clinton camp.
    Clinton's closing monologue was better. Messy, vague but hopeful. Trump lost points here as he was messy and very negative.

Did you see the undercover vid exposing the Clinton provocateurs pretending to be Trump supporters?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Clinton's closing monologue was better. Messy, vague but hopeful. Trump lost points here as he was messy and very negative.

Did you see the undercover vid exposing the Clinton provocateurs pretending to be Trump supporters?
    Do you mean this ?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...-trump-rallies

Soros has been doing the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't behind this as well.

There are a few on here who know about bird-dogging, but I'm not sure if it is the thing mentioned in the report.
    Last edited by David Vincent; 21-10-16 at 19:31.

A pair of Israel worshippers who have nowt to say on the really important stuff. It matters not which of the actors wins, although I do believe Clinton was promised the top job years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    A pair of Israel worshippers who have nowt to say on the really important stuff. It matters not which of the actors wins, although I do believe Clinton was promised the top job years ago.
    I was expecting a comment from you on bird-dogging rather than the candidates. Is this the thing Sludge was arrested for?

I will post another Sludgemeister exposé post early next week.

(I wonder if anyone believe them to be true?)

They'll believe anything on here especially if Assad or Sludge is involved.

She was brilliantly prepared and kept her cool even when she could have been on the rack. She had the advantage of just letting Trump make himself look like the obnoxious and dangerous individual he is. She is far from squeaky clean but it's all about the least worst option.

Blue in the Face

Do you mean this ?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...-trump-rallies

Soros has been doing the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't behind this as well.

There are a few on here who know about bird-dogging, but I'm not sure if it is the thing mentioned in the report.
    Google "soros election machines"

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    She was brilliantly prepared and kept her cool even when she could have been on the rack. She had the advantage of just letting Trump make himself look like the obnoxious and dangerous individual he is. She is far from squeaky clean but it's all about the least worst option now.
    I thought she was awful, but very well prepared do dodge her dodginess. Trump may be right on his accusations but in so doing he's failed to look presidential. Hilary has been doing to Trump what Obama did to her in the primaries eight years ago.

Agree that it's a case of the US choosing their poison.
    Last edited by Blue in the Face; 21-10-16 at 20:10.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

This video could do wonders for the Trump campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoKHeto2Z3Q

I've only seen the SNL version however given the candidates this year I suspect it's just shortened version of the funniest quotes rather than hyperbolic reporting. Two of the key lines were about Hilary still dodging questions about her emails and that America had the choice between the Republican and Donald Trump - although you have to recognise that Sanders doing so well has forced Clinton to take on board some of his ideas.

One should have to more than be female and not Donald Trump to become president of the USA. If I knew my vote was going to ensure that Trump wasn't president I would vote Hilary, if I knew that Hilary was about to become the most elected president in history then I would find out more about Jill Stein and Gary Johnson.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37805525

Jeez .. what a ferkin' mess.

I've no love for HC especially if she has done wrong but if this goes tits up for her.. we get the other 'choice' .. President Trump ..

.. Mickey Mouse has grown up a cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37805525

Jeez .. what a ferkin' mess.

I've no love for HC especially if she has done wrong but if this goes tits up for her.. we get the other 'choice' .. President Trump ..

.. Mickey Mouse has grown up a cow.
    That Crooked Hillary moniker just won't go away will it

They've found some voter fraud at last.... and it's a twice voting Trumper!

An Iowa woman has been arrested on suspicion of committing voter fraud by voting twice in the general election, according to the Des Moines Register:

Terri Lynn Rote, 55, was booked into the Polk County Jail about 3:40 p.m. Thursday on a first-degree election misconduct charge, which is a Class D felony.

Rote, a registered Republican, reportedly cast an early voting ballot at the Polk County Election Office, 120 Second Ave., and another ballot at a county satellite voting location in Des Moines, according to a Des Moines police report.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...illary-clinton

This is very good :

"Twenty years later, a Clinton may finally be brought down because they couldn’t control their Weiner"

How funny that it should be Hillary's lover's husband who throws the spanner in the works. Everyone thought it might be the Muslim Brotherhood connections of the lover.

Can you post a picture of yourself so David Vincent can let us know if you look trustworthy or not before we decide if they are true??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Can you post a picture of yourself so David Vincent can let us know if you look trustworthy or not before we decide if they are true??
    Not going to forget that one are you.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    She will struggle to win and that is saying something. The Republicans could have put just about anyone else up - and they would have won.

But - it is what it is - a 2 horse race and both of them old nags. Trump just wants to boost his brand and do a few more dodgy deals for golf courses - Clinton thinks she had the moral christian right to do dodgy deals and start wars.

Neither of them deserves to win. Trump would do nothing in power (maybe thats a good thing) and Clinton will do what she thinks is right (which will no doubt go against her).

Democrats to win and then the Republicans to win the other place - so Clinton is powerless after 18 months anyway.
    Agree with much of that. I sometimes wonder if Trump is just a Clinton shill. And yes the Republicans have the senate.

One massive factor to consider is that the 9th spot for the Supreme Court Justice nomination is still open after the biggest delay in US history with the Republicans having blocked Obama's nomination. There is a tie currently with the political make up of the Justice's at the moment. Four Republicans and four Democrats. If Clinton wins and can get the Democrat's nomination through, this will give her Presidency huge sway to fight against blocks from the senate.

The Republicans have already said that they'll block the Democrat nominee still even if Clinton wins.