+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The US Election Thread...

Re: The US Election Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Can you post a picture of yourself so David Vincent can let us know if you look trustworthy or not before we decide if they are true??
    well dave should know who organ is

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    well dave should know who organ is
    Is that you Inspector Clouseau? Don't you ever have a day off?

Can you post a picture of yourself so David Vincent can let us know if you look trustworthy or not before we decide if they are true??
    Here's a behind closed doors pic of Dai Vincent for you.

ndrgktts.jpeg

In the five minute video below Trump says much that we don't get to see or read in the corporate media. I still think he's playing a pied piper role, but he does represent a tiny bit of hope that he's not beholden to the same interests who are keeping the Clintons out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    In the five minute video below Trump says much that we don't get to see or read in the corporate media. I still think he's playing a pied piper role, but he does represent a tiny bit of hope that he's not beholden to the same interests who are keeping the Clintons out of jail.
    http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/...ing-wikileaks/

Any Yank who could be bothered to avert their gaze away from Dancing with the Stars these past years would already know Clinton's totally corrupt and a mega criminal. Though, a very large minority, if not a majority of their citizens believe 9-11 was an inside job and yet not one of them has reached for a firearm to take a potshot at any of those who were in on its planning or cover-up. If this FBI re-opening of their investigation of her really is a problem then a very big distraction might be in the offing.

I wonder what our resident corporate media boot lickers will make of your link?

Blog Entries

He gets about that fella

I can't watch the vid, I've got no sound atm.

Organ, that Trump speech is very good. It sums up what you and others on here have tried to say, but the sheep don't want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Organ, that Trump speech is very good. It sums up what you and others on here have tried to say, but the sheep don't want to hear.
    Why would people want to hear when they have already bought the MSM's "lesser evil" narrative? Don't forget that serial molester Trump is in Putin's pocket, and Vlad has been hacking Clinton's email to help Donald become President

One of the worlds biggest capitalists is apparently against the "system"?

Isn't there a theory going about that the Ruskies are trying to rig the vote so Trump wins? That would explain why the idiot DV supports him , but I thought you'd see through that sort of thing at least.

Not a Trump fan but I can't for the life of me understand why people over here are so pro Hillary? She's going to be the most corrupt president there's ever been and if you thought Obama has been a war mongering prick and an awful president then you ain't seen nothing yet.

Blog Entries

Was this photo really used in MSM? surely not? anyone know?

Isn't there a theory going about that the Ruskies are trying to rig the vote so Trump wins?
    What theory is this then, and where did you hear about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What theory is this then, and where did you hear about it?
    It's been posted on http://www.somepeoplewillbelieveanyt...g/stupidkents/

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Not a Trump fan but I can't for the life of me understand why people over here are so pro Hillary? She's going to be the most corrupt president there's ever been and if you thought Obama has been a war mongering prick and an awful president then you ain't seen nothing yet.
    I highlighted one of the reasons why. Notice the corporate media never describe Trump as Donald?

I highlighted one of the reasons why. Notice the corporate media never describe Trump as Donald?
    Because Clinton = Bill Clinton. Besides "Hillary" now has some ugly connotations over there, the average American hates her.

A good documentary for you all is Michael Moore in Trumpland, was on Channel four last night.

Nothing to do with him and his business interests always being self called Trump?

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Very true. Unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why would people want to hear when they have already bought the MSM's "lesser evil" narrative? Don't forget that serial molester Trump is in Putin's pocket, and Vlad has been hacking Clinton's email to help Donald become President
    It could well be that Trump is controlled opposition and an ingenious "truther". Any other serious Republican nominee should be wiping the floor with Hilary on the issue of the arms selling to ISIS via Libya alone. Why has that not happened?

And is it the Ruskies who are behind the leaks or are they another proxy?

Yeah it is strange that. Wonder why?

250px-TrumpTower.JPG

1trumpplane.jpg

trump uni.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Yeah it is strange that. Wonder why?

250px-TrumpTower.JPG

1trumpplane.jpg

trump uni.jpg
    You know the other side are loons when me and you are arguing the same point.

You know the other side are loons when me and you are arguing the same point.
    Blowing your own Trumpet?

Any Yank who could be bothered to avert their gaze away from Dancing with the Stars these past years would already know Clinton's totally corrupt and a mega criminal. Though, a very large minority, if not a majority of their citizens believe 9-11 was an inside job and yet not one of them has reached for a firearm to take a potshot at any of those who were in on its planning or cover-up. If this FBI re-opening of their investigation of her really is a problem then a very big distraction might be in the offing.

I wonder what our resident corporate media boot lickers will make of your link?
    Dancing with the stars gets an average of 12 million in a country of 318 million.

Why do people always generalise about popular tv shows, as if everyone watches them?.

What are your hobbies? I imagine they are as meaningless as everyone elses.

Trashy, brainless TV has its place.

Jesus, I know Hilary Clinton is far from perfect but don't tell me that Trump is some man of the people being picked on by the mainstream media and he is in fact some Victim??
    I'd love to be a billionaire capitalist victim fair play....

I think if republicans were not so dumb and had voted Marco Rubio in, he'd have walked it.

But nooooooo they try to turn the system on its head.

Clinton by a landslide

One of the worlds biggest capitalists is apparently against the "system"?

Isn't there a theory going about that the Ruskies are trying to rig the vote so Trump wins? That would explain why the idiot DV supports him , but I thought you'd see through that sort of thing at least.
    It's Halloween so watch out Trueblue Putin might be hiding under your bed. Don't worry boy, I'm only joking. He's not there. In fact, whatever the papers tell you about Putin he is not interested in you or our country. He is being setup as a boogie man just like the Kaiser was before the First World War. We all fell for that and look how many lives it cost.