+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Mirror

Black Mirror

Anyone watching the new series of Black Mirror on Netflix?

Re: Black Mirror

Forgot all about that, nice one colonel!

Finishing off Narcos 2 and starting Black Mirror next week. Really looking forward to it.

Thanks didnt know there was a new series

Is the whole series up or are they doing them one at a time?

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    Is the whole series up or are they doing them one at a time?
    The whole series will be on. Good that someone else is referring to this as a series rather than a season.

1st episode was my favourite of the all 3 seasons so far.

I could easily binge watch them all this weekend but I think I'll drag them out.

The main actress made it good viewing as well, Bryce Dallas Howard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    The whole series will be on. Good that someone else is referring to this as a series rather than a season.
    I always thought the series was "black mirror", and there are 3 seasons.

I use both.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post

I could easily binge watch them all this weekend but I think I'll drag them out.

Fun Fact: Bryce Dallas Howard is Ron Howard's daughter.

This 3rd series seems to have had a bigger budget this time around, probably all that Netflix dough. The last episode is feature length, great story and better than most of the shite that comes out of Hollywood.

Love the thought that's gone into the storylines and the fact the show doesn't feel the need to 'baby' the viewer, like so much tv does these days. Great show, well done Charlie Brooker.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post

This 3rd series seems to have had a bigger budget this time around, probably all that Netflix dough. The last episode is feature length, great story and better than most of the shite that comes out of Hollywood.

Love the thought that's gone into the storylines and the fact the show doesn't feel the need to 'baby' the viewer, like so much tv does these days. Great show, well done Charlie Brooker.
    Good to hear it hasn't lost its originality. I love Black Mirror. Brooker is the biz.

I always thought the series was "black mirror", and there are 3 seasons.

I use both.
    Season is a strange word to use when there was only 3 episodes in each.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post

I would be shocke at that fact if I only knew who ron howard was.

Yep, Brookers mind is a treasure trove. I still watch the old screenwipes on youtube and they're more entertaining than half the mundane stuff on everyday tv.

I would be shocke at that fact if I only knew who ron howard was.

Yep, Brookers mind is a treasure trove. I still watch the old screenwipes on youtube and they're more entertaining than half the mundane stuff on everyday tv.
    Ignoring the fact he is a major Hollywood director he was Richie Cunningham in Happy Days. Everyone should know that

Saw the first one last night and was incredibly impressed. The production and acting was first class, as was the all too believable depressing theme.

Looking forward to the others now.

Found the 2nd Ep less mind stretching although just seen the preview for the 3rd and don't think I will be able to avoid temptation to watch it tonight.

Saw the first one with my 17 year old son. He was more impressed than I but then again he uses social media a lot more than me and would confirm the need for "likes"on facebook by some people and the superficiality of it all.

Saw the first one with my 17 year old son. He was more impressed than I but then again he uses social media a lot more than me and would confirm the need for "likes"on facebook by some people and the superficiality of it all.
    Think again if you want to watch the 3rd episode with your son .

Incredible stuff nevertheless

Quote Originally Posted by Hubert Cumberdale View Post
    Think again if you want to watch the 3rd episode with your son .

Incredible stuff nevertheless
    Episode 3 took a turn jesus christ

I couldn't stop laughing when the guy was trying to make out the kids video was so bad, by the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Ignoring the fact he is a major Hollywood director he was Richie Cunningham in Happy Days. Everyone should know that
    Or Howdy Doody

That fourth episode, San Junipero, was just about the best hour of TV I've seen in a good few years.

Just watched Playtest. I liked the storyline but not the American lead. Nosedive felt very American. It's spoiling it for me.

Just watched Playtest. I liked the storyline but not the American lead. Nosedive felt very American. It's spoiling it for me.
    Why don't you just step off the sidewalk and jaywalk ya goddamn bagel

Get outta here Cardiffi. Period.

I watched the first episode of the first series last night. Didn't like it - I get the joke but not worth stringing it out for an hour. I watched about 20 minutes of the second episode and turned it off. Each to their own I suppose.