+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excellent performance

Excellent performance

I know we made hard work of it in the end but I thought that is the best we've looked for a long long time. Bamba, Morrison, Whitts, Gunnar, Noone all very good

Re: Excellent performance

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I know we made hard work of it in the end but I thought that is the best we've looked for a long long time. Bamba, Morrison, Whitts, Gunnar, Noone all very good
    When you look at the standard of football we have had to put up with over the last few years then indeed it was an excellent performance. Warnock is getting so much more out of the players than Slade or Trollöpe could ever dream of getting. A couple of poor misses but hopefully the manager will put his arms around those players and give them the confidence for the next game.

Centre halfs were immense today. Didn't give them a sniff all game.

yep well done City. We're no world beaters but a solid Championship side.

Looking organised now, and every player is getting stuck in, Warnock is going to make this a team that's hard to beat.

Banned

You must be over the frigging moon with Colin and his "proper" football his use of the youngsters and he got hair you must be jerking like a good un

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    You must be over the frigging moon with Colin and his "proper" football his use of the youngsters and he got hair you must be jerking like a good un
    Why don't you crawl into your ditch and die you prick.
    I'm happy cos we actually attacked a team who not only are bigger than the might Rotherham but have won the European cup twice.
    Slade would have offered them a 5 goal head start out of respect, the fat wanker

Roathy alert

I'm happy cos we actually attacked a team who not only are bigger than the might Rotherham but have won the European cup twice.
    Slade would have offered them a 5 goal head start out of respect, the fat wanker
    Don't sit on the fence mate

Delighted with 7 points out of 9 and the most enjoyable performances we have seen in several years.

Banned

You are a double headed tool. You moaned like an old witch about Slade especially his none use of the youngsters. You don't seem to care about that anymore. You also used to moan like **** about the shit football but now you seem to enjoy it. 32% possession today and struggled against 10 men, "excellent"

You are a double headed tool. You moaned like an old witch about Slade especially his none use of the youngsters. You don't seem to care about that anymore. You also used to moan like **** about the shit football but now you seem to enjoy it. 32% possession today and struggled against 10 men, "excellent"
    ^THIS - We need Slade back, ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    Delighted with 7 points out of 9 and the most enjoyable performances we have seen in several years.
    Spot on old chap !

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Looking organised now, and every player is getting stuck in, Warnock is going to make this a team that's hard to beat.
    Yep even Whitts was chaseing the ball down

Possession means nothing.

We got 3 points, they got 0.

All of their possession was stroking it around defence and midfield and then firing a long range shot in when they realised they couldn't go any further.

I'd rather have 30% possession and get 3 points, than 70% and 0. Dickhead.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    Possession means nothing.

We got 3 points, they got 0.

All of their possession was stroking it around defence and midfield and then firing a long range shot in when they realised they couldn't go any further.

I'd rather have 30% possession and get 3 points, than 70% and 0. Dickhead.
    We are not talking about the 3 points you absolute bellend we are talking about the excellent football. Prick

In the three games that we've played under NW we have had 36%, 28% and 32% possession yet we have won 7 lovely points. Those three games have had more entertainment than the whole of Slades time in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    In the three games that we've played under NW we have had 36%, 28% and 32% possession yet we have won 7 lovely points. Those three games have had more entertainment than the whole of Slades time in charge.
    32% and we should have scored at least 5

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I do like to see the battling that Colin as brought into the side but I would like us to have the ball occasionally. Maybe I'm being a bit picky.

We are not talking about the 3 points you absolute bellend we are talking about the excellent football. Prick
    Absolute irony x1000 .

Tandy you are the most ridiculous WUM since ... CrazyHorse.
    Ah! hang on .. Double congratulations :) I forgot - Tandy, CrazyHorse = same clown.

So you're saying Slade gave us entertainment? There's only 2 bellends here, the one on your avatar and the one posting under the name Tandy.

Banned

Maybe I got it wrong I always thought that my team should have the ball. Looks like a rethink is in order

Maybe I got it wrong I always thought that my team should have the ball. Looks like a rethink is in order
    Forest had loads of the ball, as did Wednesday and that slack jawed lot from the west country. In fact, without looking, I'll go out on a limb and say that I would wager that those three teams had more possession than any other team we've played not only this season but also the whole of last season too. Lot of good it did them.

The primary objective is to win the game.

That requires putting said ball into net more than the opposition.

It was trying to keep the ball and defenders attempting to play it out from the back which cost them the 2nd goal and a sending off.

In fact I'd bet that had Ralls been up against our back 4 he wouldn't have won the corner which led to the 1st goal