+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leaders

Leaders

Bamba, Morrison, Gunnars, Lambert we have leaders right throughout the spine of the team now
    Even Whitts seems more vocal under Warnock bollicking team mates when they've choosen the wrong option.

It's good to see and long may it continue as we've never really had anyone step up to the mark since Hudson left.

Re: Leaders

Whitts made some great runs late into the box and should have been picked out a few times. We looked much much better in my opinion and Bamba is the general.
    I'm Gunnarsson's biggest critic but I thought he was very good today.

We look as if we have a threat for the first time for years.

Hoilett and Richardson look as if they have some quality on the ball and Warnock identified exactly what was needed in no time.

Happy days.

Its good to see Whitts 10 yards further forward so he's able to get into the box again.

Such a simple tweak yet neither Slade or Trollope could see it.

Bamba is defo Son of Neil. Warnock is always praising him and first to him on the pitch after the game

Rightly so though he's been immense so far and I also think he's bringing the best out of Morrison alongside him.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Its good to see Whitts 10 yards further forward so he's able to get into the box again.

Such a simple tweak yet neither Slade or Trollope could see it.

Bamba is defo Son of Neil. Warnock is always praising him and first to him on the pitch after the game

Rightly so though he's been immense so far and I also think he's bringing the best out of Morrison alongside him.
    I think bamba's been struggling the last couple of years with confidence which is why I think Colin's making him out to be the new beckenbauer seems to be doing the job though