+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Darren Purse

Darren Purse

surprised to see Pursey turning out for Chesham @ Cinderford this afternoon. Had a chat and got a Ayatollah out of him. He's still useful. Chesham also had 43 y.o. Barry Hayles up front. They beat a Cinderford side containing Gethyn Hill & Jaye Bowen 1-0.

A couple of weeks ago former City loanee James Harper bossed the midfield for Hayes & Yeading when they visited Cinderford.

So not all ex-pro's walk away from the game

Re: Darren Purse

Pursey

Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    surprised to see Pursey turning out for Chesham @ Cinderford this afternoon. Had a chat and got a Ayatollah out of him. He's still useful. Chesham also had 43 y.o. Barry Hayles up front. They beat a Cinderford side containing Gethyn Hill & Jaye Bowen 1-0.

A couple of weeks ago former City loanee James Harper bossed the midfield for Hayes & Yeading when they visited Cinderford.

So not all ex-pro's walk away from the game
    Liked the lad all effort Warnock would like him I think in his team , a character.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Liked the lad all effort Warnock would like him I think in his team , a character.
    Definitely a Warnock type of player. Honest as the day is long and never hid on the football field. Always prone to the odd gaff mind, and I'm sure Warnock would have had to give him an earful from time-to-time if he had managed him, but Pursey was the kind of character who could take it on the chin.