+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thats it I'm hooked again.

Re: Thats it I'm hooked again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    No football knowledge?
    So I will ask you - as everyone else refuses to admit it - have you not become a direct route one side?
    To give Trollope some credit and ex-gas and Cardiff is hardly my favourite, but the bloke actually did try to play football the right way.

And no you don't need to pass sideways and back but you can actually play the ball through the midfield and then also release wingers.
    I did see you v Forest and you don't even try and play it out of defence now. You launch it. Classic fking Warnock.
    Play football the right way,we hardly ever had a shot on goal and it was boring as fcuk now go and watch your side lose to the mighty Tigers.

I didn't defend any flare throwing.
    However I am saying on this thread it has nothing to do with the question.
    Another refusal to admit you've gone route one...

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Play football the right way,we hardly ever had a shot on goal and it was boring as fcuk now go and watch your side lose to the mighty Tigers.
    Last 16 of the cup.
    6th in the league.

👌

Last 16 of the cup.
    6th in the league.

��
    21st-Birthday-Cake-Idea.jpg

Thanks again for the reminder.

I didn't defend any flare throwing.
    However I am saying on this thread it has nothing to do with the question.
    Another refusal to admit you've gone route one...
    yes you did , you called it high spirits, no opinion on leicester winning the prem with 43% possession and long balls a plenty? as someone else said trollope s side were painfully boring to watch, we are now creating chances, should have scored 4 vs forest so all good

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    yes you did , you called it high spirits, no opinion on leicester winning the prem with 43% possession and long balls a plenty?
    I did. I pointed out to you Barcelona won La Liga and the Champions League.
    Strange they seem to play it on the floor, play out of the back in quick one twos, use wingers and attacking football without resorting to route one.
    Funny that? You seemed to ignore that.

Where has this thread gone now? Are we just listing sides who have been successful with different styles?

AC Milan were massively successful by getting the best out of players considered too old or too injury prone elsewhere.

Last 16 of the cup.
    6th in the league.

👌
    **** sake, one good start to a season and all of a sudden you're world beaters, I can understand you're jumping the gun and getting excited as you've been sh1t for donkeys years but... sugar coat it all you like Wurzel, we beat you regardless of what you think, we took the 3 points and your champagne football that you think you play earned you fvck all.

Strange they seem to play it on the floor, play out of the back in quick one twos, use wingers and attacking football without resorting to route one.
    Real Madrid are European Champions ya fecking Charlie, your football knowledge has no beginning. They have a Cardiff lad playing for them y'know, he don't feck about, tippy tappying the ball fifty yards from goal, he picks it up fifty yards from goal and sets off like a racehorse. The passing it about in non dangerous areas has had its day, we were trying it under Trollope, it's pointless shite, Bristol City do it, they're shite, we proved it the other Friday.

Your fans are not thugs ?
    what about the Kuunts in the Ivor Davies that pulled a knife to the throat of a Cardiff fan you fecking deluded cock womble.

"You're hooked again!"

On long ball thuggish whoosh-ball.
    You clearly have low standards.

"The thing with his sides is the take a lot of time out of the game with the other stuff they do which isn't really football related"
    - Lee Johnson
    Bit careless Jursset, you seem to have missed this bit of Johnson's quote, "Had we got a draw we might’ve deserved it on endeavour but maybe not through quality."

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Real Madrid are European Champions ya fecking Charlie, your football knowledge has no beginning. They have a Cardiff lad playing for them y'know, he don't feck about, tippy tappying the ball fifty yards from goal, he picks it up fifty yards from goal and sets off like a racehorse. The passing it about in non dangerous areas has had its day, we were trying it under Trollope, it's pointless shite, Bristol City do it, they're shite, we proved it the other Friday.
    In 6 years Bale will be very glad he went to Spain to develop his all round game, he already demonstrates he's more than the racehorse he was sometimes limited to being at Spurs.

Passing in non-dangerous areas allows your players to rest and in theory allows you to manipulate the positioning of the opposition so future passes can enter dangerous areas.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    In 6 years Bale will be very glad he went to Spain to develop his all round game, he already demonstrates he's more than the racehorse he was sometimes limited to being at Spurs.

Passing in non-dangerous areas allows your players to rest and in theory allows you to manipulate the positioning of the opposition so future passes can enter dangerous areas.
    But in practice, it means the opposition are forty/fifty yards from your goal, posing no threat yet boosting their possession ratio, balls to that I'll go with the Warnock way that's working for us so far. He may have to tweak it soon but I'm happy to se the likes of Bristol City playing keep ball in their half while our lot are having a fag and a cuppa waiting for the inevitable mistake. There's been some decent articles in the likes of 442 wondering if the ' possession, pass, pass, pass' style has run out of steam with the 'non passing team' pressing without the ball, biding their time for the error. Has football evolved yet again? Great to see different styles clashing though

Barcelona didn't win the Champions Leagur and they don't play with wingers you stupid ****

Besides Barcelona is a ridiculous example to use when comparing Championship football. They have world class players who can play one twos in defence. None of the teams in the Championship are good enough to play that way and neither are most of the teams in the Prem.
    Last edited by CCFC CASUAL; 25-10-16 at 19:12.

Check out the Wurzels winning goal on Saturday. Long ball route 1

Before that both teams barely created a chance in the box just loads of long range shots from outside the area

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Barcelona didn't win the Champions Leagur and they don't play with wingers you stupid ****

Besides Barcelona is a ridiculous example to use when comparing Championship football. They have world class players who can play one twos in defence. None of the teams in the Championship are good enough to play that way and neither are most of the teams in the Prem.
    Spot on, one decent start to a season and jurssey thinks brizzle are Barcelona. It's where you finish that counts. Sounds a little bit like Roathy and swansea fans from a few years back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Check out the Wurzels winning goal on Saturday. Long ball route 1

Before that both teams barely created a chance in the box just loads of long range shots from outside the area

Also losing 1-0 to hull

"The thing about Jurssey is that he's a delusional berk that seems to derive sexual pleasure from posting on other teams messageboards for no apparent reason."
    - Lee Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    Also losing 1-0 to hull

Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    Spot on, one decent start to a season and jurssey thinks brizzle are Barcelona. It's where you finish that counts. Sounds a little bit like Roathy and swansea fans from a few years back to me.
    He's not in Roathys league to be fair. Roathy wouldn't make such elementary mistakes. This punk doesn't even know who won the Champions League last season ffs

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    Also losing 1-0 to hull

Brizzle City now 0 - 2 down to Hull.

It must be because Hull are playing hoofball!

Last 16 of the cup.
    6th in the league.

👌

Ummmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Brizzle City now 0 - 2 down to Hull.

It must be because Hull are playing hoofball!
    60-40 possession to Hull also. Bristolona must be having an off night

This from the team that had Brett Pitman and John Stead as their strike force a few years back 😂

No football knowledge?
    So I will ask you - as everyone else refuses to admit it - have you not become a direct route one side?
    To give Trollope some credit and ex-gas and Cardiff is hardly my favourite, but the bloke actually did try to play football the right way.

And no you don't need to pass sideways and back but you can actually play the ball through the midfield and then also release wingers.
    I did see you v Forest and you don't even try and play it out of defence now. You launch it. Classic fking Warnock.
    No football knowledge- absolutely.
    Look at the drivel you've written.

Passing aimlessly back and forth across the back 4 is a waste of time, allows the opposition to get organised and rest and gives you the chance to get caught out when it doesn't come off - as happened for Forest several times.

FFS you don't even know who won the Champions League 😂