+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A HUGE BONUS

A HUGE BONUS

Has anyone else noticed that since NW has been appointed very little weekly scripted bullshit anymore from Choo.Dalman. Tan.
    I really hope they are letting NW get on with doing what he is a master at.

Re: A HUGE BONUS

They get no credit on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that since NW has been appointed very little weekly scripted bullshit anymore from Choo.Dalman. Tan.
    I hate to state the obvious....but the results are doing the talking, no need for any spin by Dalman and Co

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    What weekly bullshit was that?

Tan has hardly said anything since the February visit.

There were a few interviews with Choo and Dalman in the middle of the Trollope tenure explaining the approach that the club was taking and the style/philosophy they wanted to adopt (Welsh Way, Cardiff Way, welshness, youth, long-term plan etc) but there wasn't really a lot of that, even if it was endlessly recycled by the press/media. I was happy for them to spell it out at the time.

However, it wasn't working so had to be dumped or shelved and a more pragmatic approach adopted to stop us visiting League 1. Once the Warnock show rolled into town there was no room or need for any other club voices to join in.

After more thought I dont disagree with any of the above comments. To be honest over the years I have supported the Club I have never taken much interest in the admin side . But the last few years all it was about was Tan, if anyone else spoke it was only on Tans instructions..However for the past few months he has finally come round and realised his way wasnt working, then came his mastermove Neil Warnock. Now Im excited again. Well done Mr Tan. Remember a good owner should be seen and not heard.

Lets give them all a pat on the back for getting Warnock.He must have had certain demands which have been met.The new signings must be costing in wages.He is a man in demand and I am sure within time could have had his pick of quite e few clubs.Well done the board for getting him and I hope they can make this a long term appointment.The whole club has been lifted. I just hope the fans begin to turn up in numbers so we can be in a better position to make further sigings come January

Forget about choo, Dalman and Tan I'm waiting for TLG's thoughts, he usually pops up

When we lose

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    Forget about choo, Dalman and Tan I'm waiting for TLG's thoughts, he usually pops up

When we lose
    Fvcking depression vampire. He materialises when there's sadness to cultivate and feed on.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    What weekly bullshit was that?

Tan has hardly said anything since the February visit.

There were a few interviews with Choo and Dalman in the middle of the Trollope tenure explaining the approach that the club was taking and the style/philosophy they wanted to adopt (Welsh Way, Cardiff Way, welshness, youth, long-term plan etc) but there wasn't really a lot of that, even if it was endlessly recycled by the press/media. I was happy for them to spell it out at the time.

However, it wasn't working so had to be dumped or shelved and a more pragmatic approach adopted to stop us visiting League 1. Once the Warnock show rolled into town there was no room or need for any other club voices to join in.
    I agree with this

When we lose
    Oh he will be along soon don't you worry.

We've got Newcastle away in a couple of weeks so he's just biding his time.

When we lose
    October is a busy time for spiders coming in out of the cold. He's probably busy making a home for them all.

By appointing Warnock it's put a stop to all this negative 'Tan only employs yes men' bollocks. Things are going well on and off the field at the moment so he won't show his weird little face around here for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    October is a busy time for spiders coming in out of the cold. He's probably busy making a home for them all.

By appointing Warnock it's put a stop to all this negative 'Tan only employs yes men' bollocks. Things are going well on and off the field at the moment so he won't show his weird little face around here for a bit.
    To be fair it wasn't really negative or bollocks was it? Since Malky was fired and up to the day Warnock was hired Tan only employed yes men. Facts are facts. Is it really being negative to merely point them out?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    To be fair it wasn't really negative or bollocks was it? Since Malky was fired and up to the day Warnock was hired Tan only employed yes men. Facts are facts. Is it really being negative to merely point them out?
    Well show me the hard facts that Slade and Trollope were yes men to Tan then I'll agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    First proper manager here in years and it shows already in many ways. Now if they can stop offering away fans blow jobs and at the same time stop stiflingly the home support we might have a lively stadium again. What with the jacks about to implode there is no better time to embrace change.

Thought this was another fred about TBG's BIG