+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What will Tandy make of this!

What will Tandy make of this!

Tandy is constantly defending his hero Russell and is quick to point out that Warnock has the same interest in the youth at the club as his uncle Russ did.

Well this morning the u9s-u13s played Aston Villa and not only was Neil Warnock present but he gave the team talk for the u13s.

This may not matter to some but it's music to my ears and highlights once again that Warnock is taking a "holistic" to forwarding this club.

We are moving forward from top to bottom with him in charge at the moment.

Re: What will Tandy make of this!

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Tandy is constantly defending his hero Russell and is quick to point out that Warnock has the same interest in the youth at the club as his uncle Russ did.

Well this morning the u9s-u13s played Aston Villa and not only was Neil Warnock present but he gave the team talk for the u13s.

This may not matter to some but it's music to my ears and highlights once again that Warnock is taking a "holistic" to forwarding this club.

Good to hear.

He is a breath of fresh air.

Just bumped into him in the petrol station bottom of power station hill, I wondered why he was in that area, now I know cheers. I came over all shy as usual, but thanked him very much.

It's as if everything just got made better 'overnight'.
    It all seems too good to be true. I don't mean that in a cynical way.

Great to hear. This guy gets better and better

The fact that it has improved so dramatically is such a very short time goes to show how poor the previous incumbents really were. The players always had it in them to perform, as we can now see, it's just that Slade and Trollope had no clue whatsoever how to coach and manage them.

Its Sunday mate you won't hear from Tandy.
    He likes to lock himself in his basement turned dungeon playing re runs of Slades moronic press conferences whilst wanking himself silly.
    For added effect he wears a swimming cap to pretend he's bald like his hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    It's as if everything just got made better 'overnight'.
    It all seems too good to be true. I don't mean that in a cynical way.
    Just goes to show what having a proper football man in charge can do. I know what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Its Sunday mate you won't hear from Tandy.
    He likes to lock himself in his basement turned dungeon playing re runs of Slades moronic press conferences whilst wanking himself silly.
    For added effect he wears a swimming cap to pretend he's bald like his hero.

Colin has also booked his focus in for a service with Jimmy the Jock next Tuesday . He is the new messiah

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    The fact that it has improved so dramatically is such a very short time goes to show how poor the previous incumbents really were. The players always had it in them to perform, as we can now see, it's just that Slade and Trollope had no clue whatsoever how to coach and manage them.
    Agree entirely, Slade took the players backwards, his tactics stifled and his approach to the game was detrimental to everyone associated with the club. Trollope was out of his league, and attempting to play an expansive game with a group of players who had been oppressed over the last two season, and without any pace in the side, was naive to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    Top Post and true

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    One way to delay orgasm I suppose.

Feedback

I hope you mean we are moving from bottom to top with Warnock in charge

That's great news Gringo. Also, it's unexpected as far as I'm concerned because I expected Warnock to be all about the first team - fair play to Sam Hammam, he was a regular at Treforest for youth matches when we first gained Academy status, but I'm not aware of any other manager who has done what Warnock did yesterday.
    Last edited by the other bob wilson; 24-10-16 at 06:58.

Blue in the Face

That's good to hear Gringo. I hope NW's presence was meaningful and not just politicking. But even if it is just to project a good image it's better than no effort at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    That's good to hear Gringo. I hope NW's presence was meaningful and not just politicking. But even if it is just to project a good image it's better than no effort at all.
    Ye great init he's obviously gettin well paid ,but even at 67 he still hasn't lost his passion for the game Go Colin GO.........................

CvsSq0sWgAEXfHZ.jpg

This really is good to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    It's good to see Warnock making kids shit themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    CvsSq0sWgAEXfHZ.jpg

Is that Slade at the back?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    It's good to see Warnock making kids shit themselves?
    Not sure if he's shit himself or Neil has kicked him in the nuts for not picking up at a a corner.