+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: who will go in January?

who will go in January?

If we continue as we've started under Warnock, I would like to see a GK (Marshall) and two pacy strikers in January

I could see a good number of the current squad being moved out

Murphy
    Wilson
    Ecuele Manga
    Richards
    Ajayi
    Kennedy
    Huws
    O'Sullivan
    Gounongbe
    Zohore

Re: who will go in January?

O' Sullivan deserves a chance but doubt he will get it.He needs to move on for his own good.I really think he will make it given a chance and run of games otherwise he will be wasted sat in the development side to no good end.

Strange that with the likes of Huws they haven't had a look in. I'm all for signing Welsh players but we're not in a position to carry anyone regardless of where theyre from.
    The way some went on when he signed it was as if it was a major coup not just another bench warmer!!

I'd be amazed if Manga is still here come Feb 1st. Huws' attitude must stink, its the only thing I can think of, which is strange as PT must have known this? Either way, I can see him as likely to go, he's not had a sniff really. He's been a massive disappointment, let's hope he puts in the hard yards on the training ground and can turn it around.

Add Declan John to that list he has become 3rd choice left back behind the impressive Bennett and Richardson!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I'd be amazed if Manga is still here come Feb 1st. Huws' attitude must stink, its the only thing I can think of, which is strange as PT must have known this? Either way, I can see him as likely to go, he's not had a sniff really. He's been a massive disappointment, let's hope he puts in the hard yards on the training ground and can turn it around.
    I don't think that's the case. Warnock gave his reasons for leaving Huws out here: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...rnock-12057964 . That said, I don't think it looks good for Huws - he doesn't really fit the Warnock template of tried and tested. I'd keep him to add some energy to our midfield but I suspect Warnock will offload him January.

Some on here would have us "sell" richards, huws , fred declan john and that perenial selling option manga ?
    We will end up giving virtually all of them all away.
    No one will buy manga hes a free in june
    Fred and zohore are not worth a light
    Richard and huws have only just arrived ffs!!
    Taht leaves john who when anything welsh was the flavour of the month only two months ago was being compared the JC the reincarnate!!
    What a basket case we are!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabalphaville View Post
    I don't think that's the case. Warnock gave his reasons for leaving Huws out here: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...rnock-12057964 . That said, I don't think it looks good for Huws - he doesn't really fit the Warnock template of tried and tested. I'd keep him to add some energy to our midfield but I suspect Warnock will offload him January.
    That may be the case but Trollope didn't fancy him either, and he signed him. Warnock isn't going to slag off a player I'd guess but something has to be up behind the signs. Ralls and Gunnar were hideously bad under PT and still get picked over Huws.

Reserve

Isn't Manga's contract up in the summer, He'll just sign a big pre contract agreement as a free agent, if he convinces someone he's still good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Some on here would have us "sell" richards, huws , fred declan john and that perenial selling option manga ?
    We will end up giving virtually all of them all away.
    No one will buy manga hes a free in june
    Fred and zohore are not worth a light
    Richard and huws have only just arrived ffs!!
    Taht leaves john who when anything welsh was the flavour of the month only two months ago was being compared the JC the reincarnate!!
    What a basket case we are!!
    Happy is still the over riding emotion then.