+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: UKIP - is the party over?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: UKIP - is the party over?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    UKIP have the luxury of drawing significant support pretty much anywhere outside of Scotland and London and among all types of people. They can pick and choose which direction they take the party. The debate at the moment is BlueKip Vs RedKip and I think right now they have maxed out on BlueKip support. They need to take the party to the patriotic center and rip apart Corbyns mob in the North and make a charge in the Valleys.

I was browsing through Kassams twitter feed this morning, he seems to be one hell of a ****. Suzanne Evans talks a good game but she has attacked Nigel Farage one too many times. Nuttall is a working class Northern lad, he'd have the political classes shitting themselves.

Not sure I will ever vote for them again, they have served their purpose for me but never say never.
    People outside of UKIP see it as a cheap ploy to get the Muslim vote.

When they find out he was brought up a Muslim but is no longer, and that he is hugely critical of it, they decide he a right wing nut job.

I think he would be good, but it is a risk.

People have said he is far right. Pretty pathetic scare stories before any debate has happened.

Re: UKIP - is the party over?

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    People outside of UKIP see it as a cheap ploy to get the Muslim vote.

When they find out he was brought up a Muslim but is no longer, and that he is hugely critical of it, they decide he a right wing nut job.

I think he would be good, but it is a risk.

People have said he is far right. Pretty pathetic scare stories before any debate has happened.
    Looking at his twitter he seems incredibly divisive and I have seen him interviewed a few times and he's too cocky for me. Plus he hasn't been elected by anyone? I don't think he's even a parish Councillor.