+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New look CCS.....

New look CCS.....

They are asking us for ideas on how to make the ground more appealing. Question 6 is - "If you could make a visual improvement to one part of the stadium, what would it be"?

Well there is one really, really bloody obvious one!

http://mobile.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/ne...d-3382740.aspx

Re: New look CCS.....

More pictures of Vincent Tan please.

Personally, I'd like to see the following:

1) CCFC and Wales flags fixed to the underside of the roof inside the bowl
    2) CCFC and Wales flags on poles leading up to ground
    3) Replacing that cheap looking corrugated plastic on the corners with smoked glass (purely fanciful!)

I can't really think of anything that sticks out. I mean nothing obvious that's head and shoulders above anything else. I'm rarely at the CCS anyway, I can only see what the camera is pointed at.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    More pictures of Vincent Tan please.
    Of course! Preferably in various sexy poses, maybe even one or two "held open" shots if they are really feeling brave.

I would like the electronic scoreboard to show us having more goals than the other side. Every time.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I can't really think of anything that sticks out. I mean nothing obvious that's head and shoulders above anything else. I'm rarely at the CCS anyway, I can only see what the camera is pointed at.
    Well there is the small matter of 5,000 poxy red seats. I would prefer it if they were full of fans of course, wouldn't matter so much then.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Of course! Preferably in various sexy poses, maybe even one or two "held open" shots if they are really feeling brave.
    Oh dear God...

The ITKS on the other side said a few weeks ago that the red seats are going to be replaced next summer so this survey is probably just a pretence by the club to make us fans think that they're in touch and listening to us.

An audible PA system would help.

Feedback

we need more eye candy in the stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    An audible PA system would help.
    Plus a half decent announcer and someone who good dig out a few tunes.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Plus a half decent announcer and someone who good dig out a few tunes.
    Step up Steve R. He's half decent

It needs personality and something that differentiates it from other grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Well there is the small matter of 5,000 poxy red seats. I would prefer it if they were full of fans of course, wouldn't matter so much then.
    I suspect a woosh here.

A 60 foot tall statue of Peter Whittingham. On the roof.

Get rid of the Visit Malaysia, Vietnam and the Phillipines adverts. Stop advertising those Norwegian outdoor jackets - a constant reminder of OGS.
    Allow plastic bottle tops to be taken into the ground.
    Bring back Ali Yassine and some decent half time entertainment
    Close the exits between 40 mins and half time and again after 85 mins til the final whistle.
    Bring back the club shop discounts for season ticket holders

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Get rid of the Visit Malaysia, Vietnam and the Phillipines adverts. Stop advertising those Norwegian outdoor jackets - a constant reminder of OGS.
    Allow plastic bottle tops to be taken into the ground.
    Bring back Ali Yassine and some decent half time entertainment
    Close the exits between 40 mins and half time and again after 85 mins til the final whistle.
    Bring back the club shop discounts for season ticket holders
    ^

All of these, but I would close the exits in each half from 5 mins after KO until the final whistle.
    Otherwise the exodus will simply shift to a few minutes earlier.

The bigger screens they put in under the stand are good but they are eye level, wheres the old smaller ones were up high.
    I'm over 6 foot and struggle to see much of the screens unless I'm standing right next to them. Move them higher up!

Rebrand the entire stadium, inside and out in the style of Swiss artist H R Giger.
    It would look ****ing badass if done well. Or childish and terrible if done badly.

I wouldn't mind if they could put see through pictures of a few ccfc legends on the glass windows in the corners of the grandstand

Half time strippers.

Free food.

Replace all seats with reclining armchairs.

Free saucy waitress service.

Free beer.

A walking dead style head smashing where the worst player on the pitch gets pummelled.

I think lots of little things would make a difference - such as: The entrance to the CCFC car park only two accesses past the booth, so if there are paying cars or others which are then blocking the access for fans with the car park mirror hangers! There needs to be a separate drive through area so as they can get in easily rather than being blocked - speeding up the flow of cars!

Allow drinking in the stands (is that something the welsh assembly can address?!)

Safe standing area (see above)

Drone delivery of beers and other refreshments to your seat via a mobile app.

Remove licencing restrictions in the Sandmartin so we can have a decent pint without paying for a shit carvery.
    And change its name to "The Bluebird".