+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New look CCS.....

Re: New look CCS.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Allow drinking in the stands (is that something the welsh assembly can address?!)

Safe standing area (see above)

Drone delivery of beers and other refreshments to your seat via a mobile app.

NO F***ING WAY!!!
    We'd have people getting up and going to the bogs every 2 minutes(as opposed to every 20 minutes now )

I'm not sure there needs to be too many changes visually (the problem with the red seats was their installation under the rebrand rather than being kept after its correction) but slight tweaks could be made to help create a bigger role for the fans within the club, on matchday and otherwise.

- try turning off the PA 5 minutes before each kick-off so only fans are heard
    - tell everyone the game kicks off at 2:50pm and half-time is only 10 minutes long
    - the club has done great things with families but could introduce an after-match club where snacks are cheap and they have the chance to meet injured players.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I suspect a woosh here.
    Is it possible to be whooshed in your own thread?

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    NO F***ING WAY!!!
    We'd have people getting up and going to the bogs every 2 minutes(as opposed to every 20 minutes now )
    Couldn't agree more! I tried watching a Rugby game at the CCS and it was impossible with the number of people up and down for a drink every minute or so. It's fine the way it is

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Allow drinking in the stands (is that something the welsh assembly can address?!)

Safe standing area (see above)

Drone delivery of beers and other refreshments to your seat via a mobile app.
    Egg internationals are ruined by how there is a greater focus on alcohol than the sport. It kills any atmosphere to have people having no clue what is going on and only interested in spending their experience 3xbar, 2xtoilet, 1xsport

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    Step up Steve R. He's half decent
    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It needs personality and something that differentiates it from other grounds.
    step back Steve R

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    NO F***ING WAY!!!
    Drone based collection of urine at your seat?

More pictures around the stadium of Neil Warnock fist pumping in Cardiff City gear

A Neil Warnock statue

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Is it possible to be whooshed in your own thread?
    I would have thought so.

I think the CCS is due a Neil Warnock Stand

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I would like the electronic scoreboard to show us having more goals than the other side. Every time.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I wouldn't mind if they could put see through pictures of a few ccfc legends on the glass windows in the corners of the grandstand
    Like Tarki etc

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I'm not sure there needs to be too many changes visually (the problem with the red seats was their installation under the rebrand rather than being kept after its correction) but slight tweaks could be made to help create a bigger role for the fans within the club, on matchday and otherwise.

- try turning off the PA 5 minutes before each kick-off so only fans are heard
    - tell everyone the game kicks off at 2:50pm and half-time is only 10 minutes long
    - the club has done great things with families but could introduce an after-match club where snacks are cheap and they have the chance to meet injured players.
    These are really good ideas (especially the middle one!)

I have never understood why clubs find it necessary to have the PA blaring out right until the KO - it is so irritating, as if everyone wants/has to listen to the rubbish that they are normally coming out with.

The other point that I have never understood is why clubs don't make grounds more appealing for fans to stay at longer, both beforehand and afterwards. Like a proper club (not a nightclub..). Admittedly huge advances have been made recently, but clubs like Dortmund have loads going on (they are a BIT bigger than us, I agree...) whereas most people never think of anything else other than leaving the ground immediately after a game currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    The other point that I have never understood is why clubs don't make grounds more appealing for fans to stay at longer, both beforehand and afterwards. Like a proper club (not a nightclub..)
    They should model the underside of the stand in the guise of the World Famous Embassy Club, complete with a Bernard Manning style comedian telling "multiculturally-inclusive" jokes to make everyone feel right at home.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I think the CCS is due a Neil Warnock Stand
    That's a bit premature isn't it?

However, if we get 3 points against Wigan on Saturday then, yes, a Neil Warnock Stand is the very least he will deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    That's a bit premature isn't it?

However, if we get 3 points against Wigan on Saturday then, yes, a Neil Warnock Stand is the very least he will deserve.
    Stadium naming rights still up for grabs?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    OK, I'll go first:

Colin's Cardiff Colosseum?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    The 'New Look' Stadium.

The Wankerdome?

Stade de Hoof

Stade de Pommes Frites.

Bristol City are the best team to ever play here - Lee Johnson Stadium.
    Last edited by Baloo; 26-10-16 at 16:00.

Banned

Glory holes in the toilets from the men's to the women's and launch an app to pre-book your cubicle.

Bristol City's wembley

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    These are really good ideas (especially the middle one!)

I have never understood why clubs find it necessary to have the PA blaring out right until the KO - it is so irritating, as if everyone wants/has to listen to the rubbish that they are normally coming out with.

The other point that I have never understood is why clubs don't make grounds more appealing for fans to stay at longer, both beforehand and afterwards. Like a proper club (not a nightclub..). Admittedly huge advances have been made recently, but clubs like Dortmund have loads going on (they are a BIT bigger than us, I agree...) whereas most people never think of anything else other than leaving the ground immediately after a game currently.
    The above (in red). It is practically impossible to talk to those seated around you as the music/speech is far too loud and, as you say, right up to the KO as well. Can't we have the PA switched off for say 10 minutes until the teams actually appear.