+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The result of Saudi Arabias war/blockade in Yemen

The result of Saudi Arabias war/blockade in Yemen

She is 18

“There is no water so sometimes we drink from the sea if we can’t get to a well,” he added. “Many of our homes have been bombed so we live out in the open in reed huts.”

People living in Hodeida, where a third of children under five are suffering from acute malnutrition, said that they had been forced to eat grass and drink seawater before a trickle of aid managed to get into the area last month.

But war crimes carried out by islamic governments are obviously not as bad as the israelis.

Re: The result of Saudi Arabias war/blockade in Yemen

Israel and Saudi Arabia are allies. They are working together so why shouldn't Israel take some of the blame.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/israel-...-yemen/5536757

Israel, Saudi Arabia and the other Gulf States, Britain and America are the main supporters of world terrorism. If you don't agree with that then get your head out of your butt now!

Israel is treating al-Qaeda wounded.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/yaalon-...r-israeli-aid/

Saudi Arabia supplies al-Qaeda with soldiers, weapons and money.

http://www.salon.com/2016/01/06/saud...cratic_nation/

No idea what that mish mash of links is supposed to mean. Most of your comments are widely acknowledged and accepted.

And they are not allies. Just KSA does not put out rhetoric like Iran.

And since when did Syrian rebels become Al Qaeda?. You link an article that doesn't even mention Al Qaeda.

And then you say KSA supplies terrorists with weapons....and?. That is what I am saying?. Wahhabism began as a violent sect of islam and it always has been.

Are we making israel accountable for the entire foreign policy of KSA, due to the treating of a handful of syrian rebels in exchange for them not murdering the druze?.

Iran and Saudi Arabia are both run by religious zealots, they cause most of their own problems. Iran has been the victim for the large part, but now not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    No idea what that mish mash of links is supposed to mean. Most of your comments are widely acknowledged and accepted.

And they are not allies. Just KSA does not put out rhetoric like Iran.

And since when did Syrian rebels become Al Qaeda?. You link an article that doesn't even mention Al Qaeda.

And then you say KSA supplies terrorists with weapons....and?. That is what I am saying?. Wahhabism began as a violent sect of islam and it always has been.

Are we making israel accountable for the entire foreign policy of KSA, due to the treating of a handful of syrian rebels in exchange for them not murdering the druze?.

Iran and Saudi Arabia are both run by religious zealots, they cause most of their own problems. Iran has been the victim for the large part, but now not so much.
    There were only three links and they were all pertinent to the post. There was no mishmash.

Israel and Saudi Arabia are working together against Syria and Iran, i.e. they are allies ("states formally cooperating with another for a military or other purpose"). Please note the source is an Israeli newspaper and you will have to read between the lines.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Ana...rt-ties-451024

Here is a more straightforward statement about them being allies.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-sau...r-iran/5511526

The rebels consist of al-Qaeda plus groups formally aligned with al-Qaeda

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michae..._10089410.html

The Druze story is a "red herring". The Israelis need an excuse. They have no more interest in the well-being of the Druze than they do the Palestinians. They have treated thousands of rebels. The cover in the following story is that they are women and children. Maybe some are but the recent story about the woman from Gaza who was not allowed into Israel for cancer treatment suggests that the health of Arab women and children is not normally something they spend much money on. Each Syrian patient costs them $15,000 according to the link.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/the-cur...rian-patients/

I have no doubt they are allies to a point. As I said, if we are to make countries accountable for every group they are linked with then shia militias massacring sunni villages are at the feet of iran. Israel are not as big a part of this conflict as you suggest. If Israel sold KSA a bag of apples people would claim they are funding terrorism.

Who are the houthis backed by?. Or are they freedom fighters, allowed to invade a soverign country and force the government to run?. The hypocrisy from dai splott was hilarious. He cares so much for the "legitimate government" in syria, yet Iran are backing a force that has meant the "legitimate government" of yemen aren't even allowed in their own capital city Yet complete silence.

Do you really think Israel wants a Sunni empire or rebels and bandits on its door step?.

KSA are hated throughout the jihad world. It is baffling there are not more attacks there. Bin Laden despised them.

Are Israel allowed to pick a side in the cesspool of terrorism that is the middle east?. Or should they just sit back and wait for the mullahs in iran to tell their brain dead followers when to strike?.

It has and it always be a religious war against Israel. That is why the palestine conflict gets so much coverage.

Far more people die each and every day in Africa, butchered by governments no one probably knows about. Yet it gets next to no coverage. Ask yourself why that is.

Of all the crimes against humanity in the past 100-200 years, direct Israeli action would come no where near to the worst. It isn't even close.

The constant need to try and claim one side is doing the noble thing is tiring. History could well suggest America and KSA side were evil and the worst parties. Israel will not go down as the cause, or the ender of this conflict.

I like this article: http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opi...070815110.html
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 27-10-16 at 15:06.

Saudi Arabia hold the keys to the shrines but I don't think they even they class themselves as the religious nobles they should be.

Mecca is turning into a tourist attraction isn't it?.

Do they care that much about Jerusalem?. The family are unfathomably rich and have top class hookers on speed dial. Most probably not.

So maybe that alliance you talk of with Israel is true. Become allies to gain an advantage before inevitable conflict with Iran comes about.

Not sure how the conflict can end with peace considering Syria is majority Sunni. Most Muslims are Sunni. The Sunnis rebels were heavily back by Turkey, KSA, Qatar, America etc etc etc. Sunnis hold the vast majority of wealth.

Both sides are basically playing a game of Sid Meiers Civilistation or command on conquer, but with countries and peoples lives!.

Don't know much about this area/subject , the pictures are very sad and upsetting , are there any nasty people in Yemen who mean harm to others , if so could the good people rat them out ?

Feedback

how one human can do that to another is beyond comprehension. whats not is important is the politics that caused it, what is important is how it is resolved and suffering like this can be stopped.

I have no doubt they are allies to a point. As I said, if we are to make countries accountable for every group they are linked with then shia militias massacring sunni villages are at the feet of iran. Israel are not as big a part of this conflict as you suggest. If Israel sold KSA a bag of apples people would claim they are funding terrorism.

Who are the houthis backed by?. Or are they freedom fighters, allowed to invade a soverign country and force the government to run?. The hypocrisy from dai splott was hilarious. He cares so much for the "legitimate government" in syria, yet Iran are backing a force that has meant the "legitimate government" of yemen aren't even allowed in their own capital city Yet complete silence.

Do you really think Israel wants a Sunni empire or rebels and bandits on its door step?.

KSA are hated throughout the jihad world. It is baffling there are not more attacks there. Bin Laden despised them.

Are Israel allowed to pick a side in the cesspool of terrorism that is the middle east?. Or should they just sit back and wait for the mullahs in iran to tell their brain dead followers when to strike?.

It has and it always be a religious war against Israel. That is why the palestine conflict gets so much coverage.

Far more people die each and every day in Africa, butchered by governments no one probably knows about. Yet it gets next to no coverage. Ask yourself why that is.

Of all the crimes against humanity in the past 100-200 years, direct Israeli action would come no where near to the worst. It isn't even close.

The constant need to try and claim one side is doing the noble thing is tiring. History could well suggest America and KSA side were evil and the worst parties. Israel will not go down as the cause, or the ender of this conflict.

I like this article: http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opi...070815110.html
    If you really want to know what is going on in the Middle East please read this article by Robert Parry. Before you read I need to tell you that Robert Parry is a very experienced and distinguished journalist. This is old news to some on here but I am amazed that there are still posters on this board who are blind to what Israel and the Neocons have done.

In brief :

Saudi Arabia gave Israeli $15 Billion for US influence.

Iraq and Syria were planned by Israel and the Neocons

Israel is supporting Al-Qaeda

Saudi Arabia is lying about the extent to which Iran is supporting the Houthis

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle41565.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Parry_(journalist)

Before opening the link I thought he may be Iran leaning. "Really happening", we'll see.

I've scanned over that article, where does it say they support al qaeda?. Saudi Arabia may fund them, but when did Israel directly give money to Al Qaeda?.

Robert Fisk is known as a extremely well travelled journalist. Yet nearly everything he has written has been questioned and turned out to be suspect.

Amid the bellicosity, Netanyahu dropped in a largely missed clue about the evolving power relationships in the Middle East, saying: “The dangers of a nuclear-armed Iran and the emergence of other threats in our region have led many of our Arab neighbors to recognize, finally recognize, that Israel is not their enemy. And this affords us the opportunity to overcome the historic animosities and build new relationships, new friendships, new hopes.”

The Iranians put out their death to Israel rhetoric, then why would you be surprised that Israel backs factions against Iran?. What would you suggest Israel does?.

Again, backing a country is not the same as being directly associated with their actions. There are scummy deals taking place throughout the world and money talks.

Saudi Arabia and its Persian Gulf allies, along with Turkey, are also ramping up support in Syria for Al-Qaeda’s Nusra Front and the Islamic State. Flush with jihadist reinforcements, the two terrorist organizations have seized new territory in recent weeks, including the Islamic State creating a humanitarian crisis by attacking a Palestinian refugee camp south of Damascus.

All of these Saudi actions have drawn minimal criticism from mainstream U.S. media and political circles, in part, because the Saudis now have the protection of the Israel Lobby

That is one of the few things this article says where israel is directly involved. I have no doubt it is true.

But it is widely reported. Most people with an ounce of knowledge know Saudi Arabia are the cause and fund most Sunni Jihadism.

And I'll ask, do you really think Israel wants a Sunni empire on their door step?. The Sunnis, making up 85% of the worlds muslims. Maybe they had amicable relations with KSA before the sunni rebels/factions began to spring up, but to think they still openly hope for more power to be given to them.......I doubt it. ISIS is far too big a monster. So is Al Nusra etc.

Israel probably does want Syria to become a dump not led by a Shia/Alawite or whatever. And they want the downfall on the mad mullahs in Iran. But being cordial with Saudi Arabia and the gulf state is is not the same as being directly involved in bombings in yemen, or jihadists in syria,iraq etc etc

Maybe Obama allowing the Iran deal led to Israel leaning more towards Saudi Arabia.

And what factual evidence is there that Iran does not back the houthis that much?. It is pretty obvious they would gain from destabilising Yemen?.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 28-10-16 at 14:59.

I've scanned over that article, where does it say they support al qaeda?

The article says they are treating wounded terrorists and mounting air attacks in Syria.

There's more here about the air attacks :

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.728817

And I'll ask, do you really think Israel wants a Sunni empire on their door step?

They don't want a Sunni empire they want friendly Sunni governments like Saudi Arabia.

"The overriding point of this neocon strategy was that by imposing “regime change” in Muslim nations that were deemed hostile to Israel, new friendly governments could be put in place, thus leaving Israel’s close-in enemies – Hamas in Palestine and Hezbollah in Lebanon – without outside sponsors. Starved of money, these troublesome enemies would be forced to accept Israel’s terms."

And what factual evidence is there that Iran does not back the houthis that much?

The article says even the CIA don't think that's the case.

Give me factual evidence that America is behind every Sunni rebel.

Give me factual evidence WW1 and the Kiaser was a ploy.

etc etc etc

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Give me factual evidence that America is behind every Sunni rebel.

Give me factual evidence WW1 and the Kiaser was a ploy.

etc etc etc

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    I'm not sure what you mean by "WW1 and the Kaiser was a ploy", but the Kaiser was set up as a bully boy just like they are doing to Putin. The Kaiser was no worse or no better than any other WW1 leader. Yes, he invaded neutral Belgium. France had plans to do the same but he was just quicker on the drawer. When you read the official notes given to Belgium by the German ambassador you can see that it wasn't exactly a Pearl Harbor type attack. Of course, that doesn't excuse it, but those stories about them raping nuns were just like the stories about Assad "dropping chemical weapons on his own people" - American and British propaganda.

http://www.firstworldwar.com/source/...manrequest.htm

Major general Smedley D. Butler summed it up in 1935.

“In the World War, we used propaganda to make the boys accept conscription. They were made to feel ashamed if they didn't join the army. So vicious was this war propaganda that even God was brought into it. With few exceptions our clergymen joined in the clamor to kill, kill, kill. To kill the Germans. God is on our side . . . it is His will that the Germans be killed."
    War Is A Racket!: And Other Essential Reading

You said give me factual evidence that the US was behind every Sunni rebel. Well there might be the odd rebel who is not in possession of an American supplied weapon but this is the story for most of them :

http://uk.businessinsider.com/weapon...-rebels-2016-4