+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Pet Hates Thread

Re: Pet Hates Thread

Local councils spending stupid amounts of tax payers' money building useless bus lanes (usually about 10 yards long) that are then hardly ever used, feck up the road for the other 99.99% of road users, and take a whole year (of traffic disruption) to build.

Jamie Oliver.

People at a shop (usually coffee shop) counter who say 'Can I get....'

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    People, usually old, who get to the top of the escalator in a shop, then stop, no doubt wondering which direction to go. Oblivious to the stream of people piling up behind them.
    Happened to me last week in Marks & Spencer's a couple in their 70's, acting as if they're the only people in the store

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    People at a shop (usually coffee shop) counter who say 'Can I get....'
    Or, in same scenario using the phrase 'I'll get the... '

Slow, stealthy Americanisation..

Drive in coffee shops

Ok .. now this is a potentially controversial one ..

Dog owners ( or worse - multiple dog owners) who are very poor dog owners / not capable of managing one dog , let alone the fecking four yapping furry untrained mutts that they have somehow acquired.

Dog nuts who think you will enjoy ... having your space invaded, shat in, disrupted, destroyed, slobbered on, humped by their dog, having the fecker - or likely multiple feckers - out of control on too long leashes upon the pavement, veering into oncoming traffic, scaring the sh1t out of small kids and knocking grannies over and .. generally making a fecking nuisance of themselves - because it is their 'lovely doggie' and how could you not love their fecking 'loooovley doggeh' as much as they do.

I do like dogs! Some very much.
    I know many people are great dog owners and love their dogs.
    I dont like dog nuts!

It seems that increasing numbers of bad dog owners exist.
    Perhaps owning a dog , or multiple dogs is one of the 'social must-haves' these days?!
    Last edited by Vimana.; 14-11-16 at 11:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post

Dog owners ( or worse - multiple dog owners) who are very poor dog owners / not capable of managing one dog , let alone the fecking four yapping furry untrained mutts that they have somehow acquired.

Dog nuts who think you will enjoy ... having your space invaded, shat in, disrupted, destroyed, slobbered on, humped by their dog, having the fecker - or likely multiple feckers - out of control on too long leashes upon the pavement, veering into oncoming traffic, scaring the sh1t out of small kids and knocking grannies over and .. generally making a fecking nuisance of themselves - because it is their 'lovely doggie' and how could you not love their fecking 'loooovley doggeh' as much as they do.

I dont like dog nuts!

Perhaps owning a dog , or multiple dogs is one of the 'social must-haves' these days?!
    Shouldn't this be in the Hate Pets Thread?

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Ainsley Harriot (the chef not the MMMB poster!)

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post

I dont like dog nuts!

This all the way, always saying "oh he's just being friendly", "oh he likes you" etc etc - with you all the way here. Can't understand how you don't like their dog slobbering all over you and humping your leg. The mind boggles

Shouldn't this be in the Hate Pets Thread?
    Perhaps Vimana misread the title

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Perhaps Vimana misread the title
    I've got form on that score TBH

Whoa now! I like animals - and I said that I like dogs!

People, usually old, who get to the top of the escalator in a shop, then stop, no doubt wondering which direction to go. Oblivious to the stream of people piling up behind them.
    Inconsiderate youngsters who try to push past me or other old, disabled people at the top of escalators.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-38024846

Don't know why but this pissed me off as well. Well I do know why.

I had lived in one house throughout my entire childhood, teenage years and through most of the twenties.

Outside my bedroom there were these trees blocking the entire view. I looked at them to tell the weather. They were pretty big but not outrageously sized.

Then someone moved in opposite and asked the council to chop them down. Within a short period they were gone.

They moved after like a year.

Pretty petty and pathetic but it annoyed me greatly.

It is the principle. The lack of understanding that people grow to like the area surrounding their homes.

Bastards.

The only way I'll see them again is via a time machine.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 18-11-16 at 12:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Earnie's bench seat View Post
    This all the way, always saying "oh he's just being friendly", "oh he likes you" etc etc - with you all the way here. Can't understand how you don't like their dog slobbering all over you and humping your leg. The mind boggles
    I had to attend a business meeting a few years ago in Bremen and I thought it was going to be in a small factory. It turns out that the guy's operation took place in the corner of his living room - and the business meeting was around his coffee table. I spent the whole time pushing his dog's nose away from my nuts. It was quite dunking a biscuit in a cup of coffee whilst going through the paperwork.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earnie's bench seat View Post
    Even worse are people who bring their dogs with them when they come to your house, as Catherine Tate 's Nan would say 'What a fecking liberty'

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Even worse are people who bring their dogs with them when they come to your house, as Catherine Tate 's Nan would say 'What a fecking liberty'
    Sorry to be pedantic Mrs R but Tait's nan would say facking, Father Ted would say feckin

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    No need.

I grew up on tiswas.

Thought it was Caerphilly?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Sorry to be pedantic Mrs R but Tait's nan would say facking, Father Ted would say feckin
    We are both wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    We are both wrong

I'd have done my stones on "fackin"
    :coat: