+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Player ratings

Re: Player ratings

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    ^THIS^ Vimana and Casual are always abusing him and the laughable thing is they never attend games.
    and you do?

^THIS^ Vimana and Casual are always abusing him and the laughable thing is they never attend games.
    ?! WUM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    and you do?
    Who do I abuse? Show me some proof.

He's asking if you attend games.

my question was do you attend games.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    my question was do you attend games.
    He attends Charlton games now

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    He attends Charlton games now

Flounce 6

Can we quit calling what happens to croesy bullying please.
    My daughter does some work for an anti bullying charity and some of the horror stories she tells me, about children and young adults who do nothing to encourage bullying has her in tears almost on a daily basis.
    This is not bullying ,this is a man who puts a kick me sign on his arse, then wonders why he gets kicked.
    Shame really as i've had some decent chats with him about music, but he is what he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    My daughter does some work for an anti bullying charity and some of the horror stories she tells me, about children and young adults who do nothing to encourage bullying has her in tears almost on a daily basis.
    This is not bullying ,this is a man who puts a kick me sign on his arse, then wonders why he gets kicked.
    Shame really as i've had some decent chats with him about music, but he is what he is.
    3 times he mentioned me in a thread I wasn't involved in on Friday trying to provoke a reaction.
    I ignored him first twice then gave him the reaction he was looking for on the third time.
    It's all a game so he can pull out the bullying card and fools like TH63 fall for it every time.

Thankfully the boss can see what is going on here and called this thread exactly as it is. 4th post in Croesy starts his nonsense and then got the attention he wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    3 times he mentioned me in a thread I wasn't involved in on Friday trying to provoke a reaction.
    I ignored him first twice then gave him the reaction he was looking for on the third time.
    It's all a game so he can pull out the bullying card and fools like TH63 fall for it every time.

Thankfully the boss can see what is going on here and called this thread exactly as it is. 4th post in Croesy starts his nonsense and then got the attention he wanted.
    When i logged on this morning i did wonder how a players rating thread got to 3 pages..

Should be obvious to anyone now that its a game to him.
    He's like a fast show character, he has his own catchphrases and everything now. Just the way he referes to himself as being bullied really pisses me of due to my daughters work.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Well put he does put some good posts up but then

Charlie - I used the word "bully" so I apologise if the term has offended you. I appreciate that bullying can be a very serious issue and I didn't mean to diminish its true meaning.

I think I've been fairly clear in this thread that I believe Croesy has brought a lot of this on himself. At some point or other, many of us have had run ins with him, but sometimes I think some people cross the line.

If casual thinks this makes me a fool, then that's fine. I couldn't give a damn what he thinks of me or what I say. Or anyone else for that matter.

My suggestion is that Croesy should adopt a similar approach

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Charlie - I used the word "bully" so I apologise if the term has offended you. I appreciate that bullying can be a very serious issue and I didn't mean to diminish its true meaning.

I think I've been fairly clear in this thread that I believe Croesy has brought a lot of this on himself. At some point or other, many of us have had run ins with him, but sometimes I think some people cross the line.

If casual thinks this makes me a fool, then that's fine. I couldn't give a damn what he thinks of me or what I say. Or anyone else for that matter.

My suggestion is that Croesy should adopt a similar approach
    No problem TH, it's when he calls himself bullied that annoys me.