+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bennet

Bennet

Looks like a very classy footballer . Him and my good mate Gunnerson were our best performers yesterday .
    I wouldn't want to tell Colin how to play but I would have taken off Ralls yesterday , he isn't having his best time for us , and No one who had run himself into the ground .

Re: Bennet

Good player.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Looks like a very classy footballer . Him and my good mate Gunnerson were our best performers yesterday .
    I wouldn't want to tell Colin how to play but I would have taken off Ralls yesterday , he isn't having his best time for us , and No one who had run himself into the ground .
    Agree with this

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Evening James. Have to agree with all of that. We seem to be getting quite close to something starting to gel properly - but we need a player who is prepared to have a go and stretch their defence - and who has the ability to do it. I was hoping Kadeem might be that player but perhaps Richardson may be able to do it instead.

It's all much more interesting now though as there is some hope...

Bennet seems to have got better each time I've seen him play

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Bennet seems to have got better each time I've seen him play
    Totally agree with this whereas Ralls has been the complete opposite

He reminds me of Delaney,

He'a splendid left back, the best we've had for years. You can see why he was Villa's left back in the premier league before his injuries.