+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: You can tell TVB is back......

You can tell TVB is back......

Re: You can tell TVB is back......

Quote Originally Posted by Rumney-Coleman wrote on Mon, 12 January 2015 12:36
    Was he ever gone?

Not sure, but Tan has a lot to answer for if these padlocks keep being used!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumney-Coleman wrote on Mon, 12 January 2015 12:39

Be very careful what you post on here, TVB has an axe too grind with all the fans who carried on supporting the club during the re-brand. Nasty piece of work. See you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue wrote on Mon, 12 January 2015 12:40
    I'll hold my hands up. My alter-ego is crazyhorse.

Quote Originally Posted by Thames Valley Bluebird wrote on Mon, 12 January 2015 13:56

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy-blue wrote on Mon, 12 January 2015 13:59
    Quote Originally Posted by Thames Valley Bluebird wrote on Mon, 12 January 2015 13:56

I would like to point out, I never stepped foot in CCS, apart from the Wales games. Keep that axe away!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rumney-Coleman wrote on Mon, 12 January 2015 14:06

Are the glory hunter's returning to the fold? Where were they in our hour need? I suppose TLG will be next

Give me Slade and 1500 at home to Hartlepool on a cold, wet and windy Tuesday any day
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 31-10-16 at 17:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Are the glory hunter's returning to the fold? Where were they in our hour need? I suppose TLG will be next

Give me Slade and 1500 at home to Hartlepool on a cold, wet and windy Tuesday any day
    And the reason for this bump is....?

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    I was thinking the same Mike.
    Not sure what to make of this guy. I get the feeling its Feedback in disguise.

Looks like Tandy's last post as 'crazyhorse' up there ^

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    I didn't bump it, the post was in the main feed. It must have been a gremlin in the database or something

Quote Originally Posted by The Alien View Post
    I was thinking the same Mike.
    Not sure what to make of this guy. I get the feeling its Feedback in disguise.
    I'm not sure if that is a complement or a huge insult

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm not sure if that is a complement or a huge insult
    I'm pretty sure it's not a compliment, but a complement is possible!