Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
When I see a small mainly Jewish group pushing a political goal I always assume it has something to do with Israel. Why does Israel want us to remain in the EU ? Because having an Israel friendly country like the UK in the EU helps towards that goal.

It can't be denied that this is a mainly Jewish led coup. The guy who started it is the man behind Zoopla.

http://order-order.com/2016/07/04/zo...-legal-action/

The large and influential legal firm that masterminded the case is mainly Jewish. The Jewish population of the UK is probably less than 1% yet if you look at who is employed at Mishcon de Reya you see a preponderance of Jewish names in positions of influence and a lot of husbands and wives. So much for equal opportunity. But at least they seem to have one black man and some Asians. How much of that is tokenism I don't know, but I do know that when you get to the bottom of this coup you will find it is all about Israel.

All this is a godsend to anti-Semites who think Jews have an undue influence in relation to their numbers.
If that post doesn't make sense then it is because I left out the fact that one of Israel's goals is to be in the EU. If the UK was still a member then that task would be easier.