+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is today the day?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is today the day?

Surely it's the best time to drop any bad news, just ahead of the final weekend before voting

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-presidential/

Re: Is today the day?

26th october, its happened, ask Organ

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Keep your eye on Wicky Licks, that's all I am saying

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ooohh.

Something is going to happen somewhere.

At some time.

If not today then definitely another day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Ooohh.

At some time.

This approach has worked for ankles for years

Ooohh.

At some time.

And when, eventually, something happens somewhere, just remember where you sort of heard it first.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    And when, eventually, something happens somewhere, just remember where you sort of heard it first.
    You'll know it when you see it

Tick tock.........

Tick tock.........
    You seem to be forgetting that "the fact that there has been no huge bombshell so far says a lot more than if there actually was one. "

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You seem to be forgetting that "the fact that there has been no huge bombshell so far says a lot more than if there actually was one. "
    Leave him alone, all he's doing is reporting what the government and media are saying (along with a bunch of smileys)

Tick tock.........
    Yes Wikileaks, as stated by Clinton campaign themselves

"Friends, please remember that if you see a whopper of a Wikileaks in next two days - it's probably a fake."

Yes Wikileaks, as stated by Clinton campaign themselves

"Friends, please remember that if you see a whopper of a Wikileaks in next two days - it's probably a fake."

So has anything been on wiki leaks?

Surely it's the best time to drop any bad news, just ahead of the final weekend before voting

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-presidential/
    A broken watch is right twice a day.

Which is a fair bit more than you or Organ.

Banned

WOLF WOLF WOLF

Clinton campaign warning of a "fake whopper"

https://twitter.com/jmpalmieri/statu...64366547533824

They fear a last-gasp massively damaging Wikileak. They don't dispute that all previous ones, hundreds of thousands, have been true. They won't discuss the details of any which provided evidence of her outright lies, double standards and criminal behaviour. Instead they ignore the details because the Russian government is responsible for them, they say. It's a ridiculous defence, made more so as they can never provide anything tangible to back that claim.

They probably dread something relating to her and her husband's prediliction for preteen girls. But then again, there's loads of clues in the public arena already: their flights on Epstein's private plane, their visits to his private island and his address book with their contact numbers in it. Epstein had 21 different numbers for Bill Clinton and his aides.

Don't forget the British angle which is old news. Prince Andrew's trips to that island, and him forced into breaking contact with Epstein and the kinky daughter of Robert Maxwell. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...aedophile.html

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    They fear a last-gasp massively damaging Wikileak. They don't dispute that all previous ones, hundreds of thousands, have been true. They won't discuss the details of any which provided evidence of her outright lies, double standards and criminal behaviour. Instead they ignore the details because the Russian government is responsible for them, they say. It's a ridiculous defence, made more so as they can never provide anything tangible to back that claim.
    I'm afraid you'll need to produce a sworn affidavit witnessed by three high court judges if you want to catch Dr Lecter's attention. Either that or show him it has been independently verified by the BBC.

I'm undecided as to whether he's a WUM or in denial, much like TruBlue (who has disappeared again).

Something I have caught on to is that many who say conspiracy theory about pretty much anything do so 'cos they're too lazy to look for information themselves about whatever subject is being discussed. All of them have still to work out that the corporate media is a tool that's owned by those elite interests behind Clinton. And while I'm having a moan, 0.2% of the world's population, or one in every 498 people alive today, identify themselves as Jewish and yet they dominate the 99.8%. They are so powerful that Israel's nuclear weapons have never been inspected, all Western governments crawl to them while they pretend not to know they are the number 1 rogue state.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I'm undecided as to whether he's a WUM or in denial, much like TruBlue (who has disappeared again).

Something I have caught on to is that many who say conspiracy theory about pretty much anything do so 'cos they're too lazy to look for information themselves about whatever subject is being discussed. All of them have still to work out that the corporate media is a tool that's owned by those elite interests behind Clinton. And while I'm having a moan, 0.2% of the world's population, or one in every 498 people alive today, identify themselves as Jewish and yet they dominate the 99.8%. They are so powerful that Israel's nuclear weapons have never been inspected, all Western governments crawl to them while they pretend not to know they are the number 1 rogue state.

Do you still think that the election won't go ahead?

Must say it's a near certainty the vote will go ahead. Not so that whatever the result will stand with legal challenges as there's already accusations of skulduggery.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/art...FTemplate-Main

Anyhow, do you have any preference for either of the major party candidates?

I'm afraid you'll need to produce a sworn affidavit witnessed by three high court judges if you want to catch Dr Lecter's attention. Either that or show him it has been independently verified by the BBC.
    I'll settle for something actually happening.

That would be a start.

Poor old Gluey is being run ragged here. Lecter leave him be, he's all over the place.

Organ, at least with the Gold price being hit you can console you self with your saving the money on the bet. It's funny how I often get referenced in yours and Glueys posts about believing the "establishment" and not your nonsense, and how I'm naive. Yet once again we have a situation where one of your predictions is one again wrong and from the start I told you would be, beginning to become a common theme.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Poor old Gluey is being run ragged here. Lecter leave him be, he's all over the place.
    Run ragged? He's posted in this thread 22 times and has failed to contribute anything meaningful to the topic. In fact, that is Lector for you, I have never read anything remotely constructive from him about anything, he just continually blabbers on about other people.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 07-11-16 at 12:47.

Run ragged? He's posted in this thread 22 times and has failed to contribute anything meaningful to the topic. In fact, that is Lector for you, I have never read anything remotely constructive from him about anything, he just continually blabbers on about other people.

Poor old gluey.

I guess some people are just too dull to learn from past mistakes.

Perhaps another name change is in order?