+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is today the day?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Is today the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I'm undecided as to whether he's a WUM or in denial, much like TruBlue (who has disappeared again).

Something I have caught on to is that many who say conspiracy theory about pretty much anything do so 'cos they're too lazy to look for information themselves about whatever subject is being discussed. All of them have still to work out that the corporate media is a tool that's owned by those elite interests behind Clinton. And while I'm having a moan, 0.2% of the world's population, or one in every 498 people alive today, identify themselves as Jewish and yet they dominate the 99.8%. They are so powerful that Israel's nuclear weapons have never been inspected, all Western governments crawl to them while they pretend not to know they are the number 1 rogue state.

Do you still think that the election won't go ahead?

Must say it's a near certainty the vote will go ahead. Not so that whatever the result will stand with legal challenges as there's already accusations of skulduggery.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/art...FTemplate-Main

Anyhow, do you have any preference for either of the major party candidates?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Must say it's a near certainty the vote will go ahead. Not so that whatever the result will stand with legal challenges as there's already accusations of skulduggery.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/art...FTemplate-Main

Anyhow, do you have any preference for either of the major party candidates?
    As a young lady said on here the other day - it's like choosing between dog shit and cat shit.

We all know it's all set up for hillary clitoris anyway.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    As a young lady said on here the other day - it's like choosing between dog shit and cat shit.

I sound young and ladylike.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

Both parties should find it easy to pass a motion in the house...