+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is today the day?

Re: Is today the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Thanks for the vids link the other day with the fella into obelisk symbolism at Trent Park and elsewhere.

I'd be interested in what you make of the info at this page, particularly the Newsweek story and the voting results further down the page. http://82.221.129.208/basepaget8.html
    It's all theatre but what is the plot?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Thank you for your opinion Officer Dibble (ret)
    FYP

Yep, you're right, and the playbook is a lot clearer now, but as usual you can't see further than your nose, you only exist on here to snipe at what other people say One day you might even express an opinion
    The playbook is a lot clearer now?

That's good.

Hopefully you might actually make an accurate prediction now then?

Go on then, we're all listening.

Or is it a secret that only you can know about?

Fair play gluey, you're comedy gold. You and organ are like our very own equivalent of ***** and Carl with your 'in the know' posts.

Obviously organ would be ***** and you'd be the little helper desperate to belong.

Keep up the good work and don't forget - if something happens somewhere, at some point in the future, you'll be totally vindicated and all us cynics will be silenced by your insight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    The playbook is a lot clearer now?

That's good.

Hopefully you might actually make an accurate prediction now then?

Go on then, we're all listening.

Or is it a secret that only you can know about?

Fair play gluey, you're comedy gold. You and organ are like our very own equivalent of ***** and Carl with your 'in the know' posts.

Obviously organ would be ***** and you'd be the little helper desperate to belong.

Keep up the good work and don't forget - if something happens somewhere, at some point in the future, you'll be totally vindicated and all us cynics will be silenced by your insight.
    I'll post if an when anything is confirmed Don't forget it is the United States government who are issuing the warnings, not me.

I am just following the news, so let's just stick to the facts.

I'll post if an when anything is confirmed Don't forget it is the United States government who are issuing the warnings, not me.

I am just following the news, so let's just stick to the facts.
    So you're no more 'in the know' then us plebs then?

Thanks for confirming.

So you're no more 'in the know' then us plebs then?

Thanks for confirming.
    Read the OP again.

The US government issued a warning to the media about some bad news being leaked <----- Factual

Is today the day? <----- Rhetorical question

Given the official warning, what would be the best time for a major leak - before or after the weekend? <----- Comment

Could you please point out where I have made any predictions?

If there is some killer info to be revealed they're certainly leaving it late in the day. There's already tons out there already to put Hillary Clinton in prison for life but its been successfully hidden, underplayed or ignored by the corporate media and US law enforcement if the opinion polls are accurate. Presuming both Clinton and Trump are candidates for the same interests despite appearances to the contrary, which is long odds-on given Trump is the blue candidate and is still breathing, he could be their preferred winner as she's become more of a liability than an asset.

If there is some killer info to be revealed they're certainly leaving it late in the day. There's already tons out there already to put Hillary Clinton in prison for life but its been successfully hidden, underplayed or ignored by the corporate media and US law enforcement if the opinion polls are accurate. Presuming both Clinton and Trump are candidates for the same interests despite appearances to the contrary, which is long odds-on given Trump is the blue candidate and is still breathing, he could be their preferred winner as she's become more of a liability than an asset.
    Exactly. For any major leak to be effective you would have expected it to happen at the start of the weekend, so that the information could circulate through social media. And as you say it's too late now, as they are about to go to the polls. I'm only speculating here, but either there is no big news story, or it is so explosive that it can't be mentioned due to the ongoing investigation regarding the data found on the Wiener computer.

Exactly. For any major leak to be effective you would have expected it to happen at the start of the weekend, so that the information could circulate through social media. And as you say it's too late now, as they are about to go to the polls. I'm only speculating here, but either there is no big news story, or it is so explosive that it can't be mentioned due to the ongoing investigation regarding the data found on the Wiener computer.
    So it either is or it isn't?

More intrepid speculation from our resident mystic meg.

Keep 'em coming gluey.

So it either is or it isn't?

More intrepid speculation from our resident mystic meg.

Keep 'em coming gluey.
    Like I said it's not for me to make up the news, only report factual announcements or what others have already investigated

Whereas your good self is mainly interested in trying to be a clever arse

Clinton campaign warning of a "fake whopper"

https://twitter.com/jmpalmieri/statu...64366547533824

They fear a last-gasp massively damaging Wikileak. They don't dispute that all previous ones, hundreds of thousands, have been true. They won't discuss the details of any which provided evidence of her outright lies, double standards and criminal behaviour. Instead they ignore the details because the Russian government is responsible for them, they say. It's a ridiculous defence, made more so as they can never provide anything tangible to back that claim.

They probably dread something relating to her and her husband's prediliction for preteen girls. But then again, there's loads of clues in the public arena already: their flights on Epstein's private plane, their visits to his private island and his address book with their contact numbers in it. Epstein had 21 different numbers for Bill Clinton and his aides.

Don't forget the British angle which is old news. Prince Andrew's trips to that island, and him forced into breaking contact with Epstein and the kinky daughter of Robert Maxwell. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...aedophile.html

They fear a last-gasp massively damaging Wikileak. They don't dispute that all previous ones, hundreds of thousands, have been true. They won't discuss the details of any which provided evidence of her outright lies, double standards and criminal behaviour. Instead they ignore the details because the Russian government is responsible for them, they say. It's a ridiculous defence, made more so as they can never provide anything tangible to back that claim.
    I'm afraid you'll need to produce a sworn affidavit witnessed by three high court judges if you want to catch Dr Lecter's attention. Either that or show him it has been independently verified by the BBC.

I'm undecided as to whether he's a WUM or in denial, much like TruBlue (who has disappeared again).

Something I have caught on to is that many who say conspiracy theory about pretty much anything do so 'cos they're too lazy to look for information themselves about whatever subject is being discussed. All of them have still to work out that the corporate media is a tool that's owned by those elite interests behind Clinton. And while I'm having a moan, 0.2% of the world's population, or one in every 498 people alive today, identify themselves as Jewish and yet they dominate the 99.8%. They are so powerful that Israel's nuclear weapons have never been inspected, all Western governments crawl to them while they pretend not to know they are the number 1 rogue state.

Like I said it's not for me to make up the news, only report factual announcements or what others have already investigated

Whereas your good self is mainly interested in trying to be a clever arse
    Not at all.

Just pointing out the absurdity of your 'in the know' posts.

I'm afraid you'll need to produce a sworn affidavit witnessed by three high court judges if you want to catch Dr Lecter's attention. Either that or show him it has been independently verified by the BBC.
    I'll settle for something actually happening.

That would be a start.

I'm undecided as to whether he's a WUM or in denial, much like TruBlue (who has disappeared again).

Something I have caught on to is that many who say conspiracy theory about pretty much anything do so 'cos they're too lazy to look for information themselves about whatever subject is being discussed. All of them have still to work out that the corporate media is a tool that's owned by those elite interests behind Clinton. And while I'm having a moan, 0.2% of the world's population, or one in every 498 people alive today, identify themselves as Jewish and yet they dominate the 99.8%. They are so powerful that Israel's nuclear weapons have never been inspected, all Western governments crawl to them while they pretend not to know they are the number 1 rogue state.

Do you still think that the election won't go ahead?

Must say it's a near certainty the vote will go ahead. Not so that whatever the result will stand with legal challenges as there's already accusations of skulduggery.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/art...FTemplate-Main

Anyhow, do you have any preference for either of the major party candidates?

Must say it's a near certainty the vote will go ahead. Not so that whatever the result will stand with legal challenges as there's already accusations of skulduggery.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/art...FTemplate-Main

Anyhow, do you have any preference for either of the major party candidates?
    As a young lady said on here the other day - it's like choosing between dog shit and cat shit.

We all know it's all set up for hillary clitoris anyway.

Blog Entries

As a young lady said on here the other day - it's like choosing between dog shit and cat shit.

We all know it's all set up for hillary clitoris anyway.
    I sound young and ladylike.

Not at all.

Just pointing out the absurdity of your 'in the know' posts.
    How the feck is reporting what the US government, Mainstream Media and Clinton Campaign are saying 'in the know'? You're a weirdo mate

How the feck is reporting what the US government, Mainstream Media and Clinton Campaign are saying 'in the know'? You're a weirdo mate
    Calm down dear.

Look back at your original post.

You clearly started this post with your usual 'look at me' type bollox followed by a Sherlock smiley face, implying that something big was about to break.

Then, once again, you quickly backtracked when, once again, feck all happened and you, once again, looked like a bit of a tit.

At least you've now acknowledged that you have no inside info and all you're doing is reporting what the media are saying (despite you claiming that the media is all bullshit)

As for being a weirdo, i suppose it depends on your definition of weird. If having a morbid fascination with serial killers and a warped sense of humour qualifies then I'm guilty as charged. Still it could be worse, I could be sat in front of a laptop in the early hours of the morning trying to justify myself after being made to look like a prize plum once again.

P.s 1 day to go and still no bad news. They're cutting it awfully fine.

Keep your eye on Wicky Licks, that's all I am saying
    Tick tock.........

Tick tock.........
    You seem to be forgetting that "the fact that there has been no huge bombshell so far says a lot more than if there actually was one. "

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You seem to be forgetting that "the fact that there has been no huge bombshell so far says a lot more than if there actually was one. "
    Leave him alone, all he's doing is reporting what the government and media are saying (along with a bunch of smileys)