+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is today the day?

Re: Is today the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Calm down dear.

Look back at your original post.

You clearly started this post with your usual 'look at me' type bollox followed by a Sherlock smiley face, implying that something big was about to break.
    You obviously didn't read the news report in the OP where the US government stated they were expecting some bad news to be leaked

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You obviously didn't read the news report in the OP where the US government stated they were expecting some bad news to be leaked
    I thought we weren't supposed to trust mainstream media?

Make your mind up man.

Tick tock.........
    Yes Wikileaks, as stated by Clinton campaign themselves

"Friends, please remember that if you see a whopper of a Wikileaks in next two days - it's probably a fake."

Make your mind up man.
    The MSM links are for people like you

Yes Wikileaks, as stated by Clinton campaign themselves

"Friends, please remember that if you see a whopper of a Wikileaks in next two days - it's probably a fake."

So has anything been on wiki leaks?

Make your mind up man.
    When it suits their agenda MSM is perfectly legitimate.

Like saying panorama is propaganda. When no one watches it

They are more concerned with bending the truth to improve viewing figures, otherwise their funding will be cut. Not in some grand propaganda war

The MSM links are for people like you
    Eh?

People like me?

What are people like me then?

So has anything been on wiki leaks?
    Ask the Clintons and the US government, they are the ones originating the news stories.

Eh?

People like me?

What are people like me then?
    I bet you were a smart arse in school too, and just look how that turned out

Ask the Clintons and the US government, they are the ones originating the news stories.
    I don't have their number.

People like me come on here for our info.

I bet you were a smart arse in school too, and just look how that turned out
    So the msm links are for smart arses?

What's the point of that if we're not supposed to believe them?

You're not making much sense now gluey.

Are we supposed to read the msm links or not?

If not, can you give us some links to the truth?

I don't have their number.

People like me come on here for our info.
    Luckily I posted all the links in this thread for you.

Stock markets are shooting up, gold price is being hit. It's eerily similar to the eve of the Brexit vote.

Poor old Gluey is being run ragged here. Lecter leave him be, he's all over the place.

Organ, at least with the Gold price being hit you can console you self with your saving the money on the bet. It's funny how I often get referenced in yours and Glueys posts about believing the "establishment" and not your nonsense, and how I'm naive. Yet once again we have a situation where one of your predictions is one again wrong and from the start I told you would be, beginning to become a common theme.

Concerning the Clinton campaign's warning about beware of a whopper of a lie emerging, people with a reputation to protect are still saying a day from the election (well, this below was posted yesterday) that something will emerge.

http://www.jsmineset.com/2016/11/06/total-disbelief/

Total disbelief…

Posted November 6th, 2016 at 12:25 PM (CST) by Bill Holter & filed under Bill Holter.

I must apologize for being scarce over the last few days, I have been in Munich Germany speaking at a gold conference. I did two interviews and one Q+A session. Hopefully we will have 2-3 links leading you to my speaking engagements early this coming week. At this point, I can only pray to God that I land in Texas and return to my family before the pending news blows the doors off the world. Apparently news will come out in the next 24 hours that is so far beyond belief the average person will not believe it even with pictures provided. I have spoken of “truth bombs” for close to two years now. I must confess, it was my original belief the truth bomb to come was 9/11 centric and Mr. Putin would be the author. I now am understanding that even WikiLeaks and Anonymous are shocked with what is allegedly coming out. My only fear is that the news may be so far over the top that no one believes it because “it cannot” be true … even in a Stephen King novel.

Due to technical problems, our interview will not be posted until late Monday or early Tuesday. It is my understanding that even the police are blown away with what they have found relating to satanic rituals, pedophilia, not to mention fraud and outright treason. I had previously lowered my guess as to odds of the election NOT being held over the last couple of weeks as we got closer and closer to 11/8. I now believe the odds are greatly raised and now higher than ever before. If what I believe to be coming out in the next 24 hours does actually materialize, our world will have immediately changed and game over scenario will arrive without any notice. I am trying to authenticate/verify what my understanding is because it is far beyond what anyone can bring themselves to even contemplate. I will try to provide more guidance on Monday after my return. In the meantime, make sure you have finalized any and all preparations as confidence may very well be shattered beyond anything previously imaginable. I believe you will fully understand what I speak of prior to my next post on Monday. May God bless each and every one of his children!

Standing watch in total disbelief,

Bill Holter

Holter-Sinclair collaboration

Well, at least Bill hasn't sensationalised it.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Concerning the Clinton campaign's warning about beware of a whopper of a lie emerging, people with a reputation to protect are still saying a day from the election (well, this below was posted yesterday) that something will emerge.

http://www.jsmineset.com/2016/11/06/total-disbelief/

Total disbelief…

Posted November 6th, 2016 at 12:25 PM (CST) by Bill Holter & filed under Bill Holter.

I must apologize for being scarce over the last few days, I have been in Munich Germany speaking at a gold conference. I did two interviews and one Q+A session. Hopefully we will have 2-3 links leading you to my speaking engagements early this coming week. At this point, I can only pray to God that I land in Texas and return to my family before the pending news blows the doors off the world. Apparently news will come out in the next 24 hours that is so far beyond belief the average person will not believe it even with pictures provided. I have spoken of “truth bombs” for close to two years now. I must confess, it was my original belief the truth bomb to come was 9/11 centric and Mr. Putin would be the author. I now am understanding that even WikiLeaks and Anonymous are shocked with what is allegedly coming out. My only fear is that the news may be so far over the top that no one believes it because “it cannot” be true … even in a Stephen King novel.

Due to technical problems, our interview will not be posted until late Monday or early Tuesday. It is my understanding that even the police are blown away with what they have found relating to satanic rituals, pedophilia, not to mention fraud and outright treason. I had previously lowered my guess as to odds of the election NOT being held over the last couple of weeks as we got closer and closer to 11/8. I now believe the odds are greatly raised and now higher than ever before. If what I believe to be coming out in the next 24 hours does actually materialize, our world will have immediately changed and game over scenario will arrive without any notice. I am trying to authenticate/verify what my understanding is because it is far beyond what anyone can bring themselves to even contemplate. I will try to provide more guidance on Monday after my return. In the meantime, make sure you have finalized any and all preparations as confidence may very well be shattered beyond anything previously imaginable. I believe you will fully understand what I speak of prior to my next post on Monday. May God bless each and every one of his children!

Standing watch in total disbelief,

Bill Holter

Holter-Sinclair collaboration

Do you ever learn?

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post

Do you ever learn?
    To be fair, Bill obviously has quite a reputation to hold on to. His credentials really are something else.

"Bill Holter writes and is partnered with Jim Sinclair at the newly formed Holter/Sinclair collaboration. Prior, he wrote for Miles Franklin from 2012-15. Bill worked as a retail stockbroker for 23 years, including 12 as a branch manager at A.G. Edwards. He left Wall Street in late 2006 to avoid potential liabilities related to management of paper assets as he foresaw the Great Financial crisis coming. In retirement he and his family moved to Costa Rica where he lived until 2011 when he moved back to the United States. He was a well-known contributor to the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (GATA) commentaries from 2007-present. Bill has retained a working relationship with Miles Franklin and can help with any of your precious metals needs including storage."

Do you ever learn?
    He's certainly stuck his neck out and placed his head above the parapet and (insert more clichés here) we won't have long to wait to learn whether he will become a figure to be ridiculed.

Do you ever learn?
    Tell you what though, if he's correct (a massive if, admittedly) then we will soon have great difficulty finding a football thread on the football forum.

Poor old Gluey is being run ragged here. Lecter leave him be, he's all over the place.
    Run ragged? He's posted in this thread 22 times and has failed to contribute anything meaningful to the topic. In fact, that is Lector for you, I have never read anything remotely constructive from him about anything, he just continually blabbers on about other people.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 07-11-16 at 12:47.

He's certainly stuck his neck out and placed his head above the parapet and (insert more clichés here) we won't have long to wait to learn whether he will become a figure to be ridiculed.
    He hasn't said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He hasn't said anything.
    I've just checked for you, Vision Express is open until 5pm.

'... relating to satanic rituals, pedophilia, not to mention fraud and outright treason.'

I've just checked for you, Vision Express is open until 5pm.

'... relating to satanic rituals, pedophilia, not to mention fraud and outright treason.'
    Not very helpful if he doesn't say who or what it's related to, is it?

I hope this collapse is really coming otherwise I'm going to look stupid. I've packed my car and I have left the engine running for a quick exit to my bolthole in the country. My wife is not coming. She says doesn't believe me. She says I've got too many things wrong in the past - e.g. my claims that Cardiff would win the FA Cup and that several strange looking women MPs like Anna Sourface, Nicky Flatface and Justine Wartface would turn out to be alien lizards wearing human-like masks.