+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hypothetical question

Hypothetical question

If some enormous scandal brought down the government and the opposition,and it was going to take say 5 years to sort it all out until there could be more elections, and to fill the gap the population had to choose which other countries parliament had to rule us for the next 5 years, which country would you trust to make the best job of it?

We can't go back to a monarchy in this scenario, we asked the queen and she didn't fancy it.

Re: Hypothetical question

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    If some enormous scandal brought down the government and the opposition,and it was going to take say 5 years to sort it all out until there could be more elections, and to fill the gap the population had to choose which other countries parliament had to rule us for the next 5 years, which country would you trust to make the best job of it?

We can't go back to a monarchy in this scenario, we asked the queen and she didn't fancy it.
    Trump would be interesting.

Switzerland would be a sensible choice. No bombing of Muslim countries or anywhere else, and it might, just might, be a coincidence that no-one causes explosions within their borders. Mind, being compelled to attend mandatory yodelling classes would be a pain.

birthday-yodel-video-ecard-personalized-lyrics-milestone-birthday-ecard--3356601b.gif

Even though I dislike the EU, and voted Leave AND think yesterday's ruling is a political stitch-up, I would have to say Belgium, as most of the apparatus for ruling us is already in place in Brussels.

Who cares, in this hypothetical situation, I would have hypothetically won the lottery and I would hypothetically be living in the Bahamas

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Who cares, in this hypothetical situation, I would have hypothetically won the lottery and I would hypothetically be living in the Bahamas
    Can I come too? hypothetically, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Even though I dislike the EU, and voted Leave AND think yesterday's ruling is a political stitch-up, I would have to say Belgium, as most of the apparatus for ruling us is already in place in Brussels.
    Relatively recently, Belgium had to operate without a government for 541 days.

Iceland

Monaco.

No tax and we'll have a grand prix at the Circuit of Wales.