+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's happening to this forum?

Re: What's happening to this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Calm down, petal. A cursory look at both forums will confirm that that other forum has eclipsed this one in popularity. Have you any insight into why?
    I've just told you why you're not comparing like for like at 4pm their thread was 4 days old ours was just over 4 hours

I use both forums and trust me this one has far more discussion.

The other one is just ***** being a human sky sports breaking news banner starting thread after thread of nonsense.

Scunthorpe player signs new contract? Who gives a flying ****!!!

Too busy talking about the rugby that they dont care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Um .. .... oooh! is it because you don't do any whining over there?
    I've never been a member there. I rarely look at the joint. You are missing the temporary absence of Croesy gauging by your juvenile messages.

I've never been a member there. I rarely look at the joint. You are missing the temporary absence of Croesy gauging by your juvenile messages.
    Not missing Croesy at all. You are doing a great job standing in as purveyor of pointless shit stirring.
    Sorry if ive rattled you, though it was disappointingly rapid and easy.

I'm missing Croesy...like I'm missing aids.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    I'm missing Croesy...like I'm missing aids.
    What's happened to my fellow Cwmbranian, has he been banned again???

Quote Originally Posted by The Alien View Post
    What's happened to my fellow Cwmbranian, has he been banned again???
    He sulking cos Mike called him out

Calm down, petal. A cursory look at both forums will confirm that that other forum has eclipsed this one in popularity. Have you any insight into why?
    Maybe its because he has a few underlings/kids with their finger constantly on the refresh button.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    People on here have better things to do on a Saturday afternoon perhaps?

They are struggling over there too they've allowed me back on, swansealad and started a boobs and bums thread ffs
    Spot on Polo. As me and you both know as former **** stalwarts that place has died a death. I raised the point that when I joined **** it was a great forum full of various discussions and shed loads of users but now there are probably under 15 seperate people logging in and commenting on a daily basis. I was told that the views are the highest in 16 months, they seem to equate a successful forum as being about the amount of views whereas I think discussion is far more important.

I think due to the demise of Carlos coaches that place will shut down in the not so distant future, I just can't stand the constant bullshit news pieces that spam it. Also there are 15 registered users on their currently and 43 on here, says it all.
    Last edited by Bluebird since 1948; 05-11-16 at 20:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Not missing Croesy at all. You are doing a great job standing in as purveyor of pointless shit stirring.
    Sorry if ive rattled you, though it was disappointingly rapid and easy.
    Bah, you're no competition, boyo. Stick with the Cwmbranistani.

What's happening is that it is becoming almost impossible to access this forum, let alone post, if you're on a mobile device. People just give up.

I'm here through habit now despite the grief the owners seem to want to send my way, and I'd post more if I wasn't concerned about contracting some internet virus every time I post on here via my mobile.

I often wonder what Uber think they gain from pissing me off as often as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    What's happening is that it is becoming almost impossible to access this forum, let alone post, if you're on a mobile device. People just give up.

I'm here through habit now despite the grief the owners seem to want to send my way, and I'd post more if I wasn't concerned about contracting some internet virus every time I post on here via my mobile.

I often wonder what Uber think they gain from pissing me off as often as possible...
    I never use mobile devices. Is that other forum much more mobile device friendly?

I never use mobile devices. Is that other forum much more mobile device friendly?
    Visually it's better but you have to sift through endless non threads to find a half decent one

No idea - never go on there if I can help it. I've been sent there once or twice via links from here but have never gone there directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Spot on Polo. As me and you both know as former **** stalwarts that place has died a death. I raised the point that when I joined **** it was a great forum full of various discussions and shed loads of users but now there are probably under 15 seperate people logging in and commenting on a daily basis. I was told that the views are the highest in 16 months, they seem to equate a successful forum as being about the amount of views whereas I think discussion is far more important.

I think due to the demise of Carlos coaches that place will shut down in the not so distant future, I just can't stand the constant bullshit news pieces that spam it. Also there are 15 registered users on their currently and 43 on here, says it all.
    It at its heyday when we were all allowed to abuse fvck out of each other, mainly Browney, and it was good for laugh.

Now it's all about quantity over quality there's way too many nothing threads on there and the same bullshit recycled again and again.

It won't shut though ***** would never allow that. Even if he talked to himself all day he wouldn't shut it

He will always have gullible Nukes to feed lines and get him to start an ITK thread

"I was speaking to a Millwall lad...." cringe.
    Last edited by CCFC CASUAL; 05-11-16 at 20:22.

Bah, you're no competition, boyo. Stick with the Cwmbranistani.

I decided to have a wank, but it was one of those days when nothing much seemed to be happening, those old Hot Bird threads weren't much use either

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I decided to have a wank, but it was one of those days when nothing much seemed to be happening, those old Hot Bird threads weren't much use either
    No fireworks then?

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post

On the other forum ads seem to be screened or something?.

On here you get redirected to multiple viruses. I've had to restart my phone nearly every time I've come on here on mobile because it will not allow you to leave the redirected site.

The actual content of the other forum is poor now. Just a long list of random threads no one cares about.

It is the cursory look that is fooling you.

Over half of the threads are started by ***** himself and are mostly either about away fan numbers ( mainly not even from our division of the League) or other posts not relevant to CCFC. Some friends/ acquaintances then post other irrelevant stuff like links to other clubs' fans arrested at games not related to CCFC in an attempt to appeal to "lads" and boost viewing numbers which of course boosts income.

Then there is the periodic boost by a " tits and bums" link. I haven't opened that thread ( honestly!) but believe it to be pictures of naked or semi naked ladies rather than a reference to the normal quality of poster on that board.

I can tell you the answer to that. The ONLY reason you think that the dark place is a busy forum is either because you are under 18 or you are so naive that you think that AA has eclipsed this board. The truth is he and ankles and that nukes idiot post about 95% of the threads and these same guys under their multiple a/c provide the answers as well. He is a typical bully who is also a narcissist and completely without any guts at all.
    As soon as you suss him you get banned.
    Last edited by Michael Morris; 06-11-16 at 12:46.

At 4pm today the matchday thread at another Cardiff City forum had received 103 replies and attracted 5,786 views. The matchday thread here had received 33 replies and attracted 853 views.
    For me its the adverts ruining this site. Some days its so bad I just give up trying to read or post anything. I read lots of others teams forums with no problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    I can tell you the answer to that. The ONLY reason you think that the dark place is a busy forum is either because you are under 18 or you are so naive that you think that AA has eclipsed this board. The truth is he and ankles and that nukes idiot post about 95% of the threads and these same guys under their multiple a/c provide the answers as well. He is a typical bully who is also a narcissist and completely without any guts at all.
    As soon as you suss him you get banned.
    That's bang on.

Another thing that is obvious is that virtually the whole board is plagiarism, they copy from this, and other boards and claim its their own. It is obvious that neither of the figureheads are very literate in fact I laugh at how thick they both are, best bit is they think everyone is fooled by them. I tell you what, I may write a book about em, it would take about 10 minutes.
    Loyal fan my arse. Those two are responsible for so much shit stirring that they should be banned for life by the club. Hell, they have done more damage than RS!
    They are both Narcissists and one loads the bullets for the other to fire.
    Last edited by Mad as a fish; 06-11-16 at 14:18.

I think it's evident that this message board is withering, and has been in decline for a long time.
    I noticed the same thing. Perhaps we are all talked out and there is nothing left to say. There used to be a wider range of topics on here. The politics forum was a good addition but even that has slowed down now that Splott David has been banned. Some of the best posters have gone quiet. Caliburn's nostalgia pieces were probably some of the best on any football messageboard and posts from Victor!!! and The Lone Gunman were like a stone chucked at a wasp's nest.