+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arriva Trains Wales

Re: Arriva Trains Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    That would have been someone in the strategic rail authority, who were based in Westminster.
    They probably had never heard of treherbet.
    Or that Cardiff Council planning department usually plan changes to the city's road system on a Friday afternoon after they've been out for a few pints at lunchtime.

Worst service. Worst customer service. Worst prices. Worst company ever. I drive to work instead now..

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Worst service. Worst customer service. Worst prices. Worst company ever. I drive to work instead now..
    Are you a train driver?

It's around six years since I caught a bus, and was aghast at the extortionate fare. TheTrainline.com says a return to Cardiff Central from Treherbert is £7.90. If Stagecoach run a service on the same route it probably costs more and takes a lot longer.

Where is Mick The Miller? :train:

Held my powder too long on this thread but just have to post something.
    I have many stories too numerous to mention and some similar to previous posts. Written to their "complaints department", ha bloody ha, weeks later got some generic reply but not a hint of an apology just some excuse exonerating them of any blame.
    If most of us did our jobs as badly, we wouldn't be in employment long. In fact due to their devil may care attitude and seeming unwillingness to address the piss poor service which continually makes people late for their work, some WON'T be in employment long!
    It's like a sick joke