+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introducing ones self

Introducing ones self

Good morning fellow Bluebirds, and fellow CCMB members. Thought it good MB etiquette to introduce myself, before contributing to any threads on here.
    As a Cardiffian and lifelong City fan, it seems destiny that I end up stumbling onto this forum by chance, rather than any other means.
    I've been reading this board for a good while now, and felt it was time to register, and make a few contributions myself.
    I'm not predicting I'll add weight to the intelligence quota, but I shall strive to post from the heart, and look forward to discussing all sorts of topics, especially those about the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen.

Re: Introducing ones self

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Good morning fellow Bluebirds, and fellow CCMB members. Thought it good MB etiquette to introduce myself, before contributing to any threads on here.
    As a Cardiffian and lifelong City fan, it seems destiny that I end up stumbling onto this forum by chance, rather than any other means.
    I've been reading this board for a good while now, and felt it was time to register, and make a few contributions myself.
    I'm not predicting I'll add weight to the intelligence quota, but I shall strive to post from the heart, and look forward to discussing all sorts of topics, especially those about the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen.
    Croeso ffrind. So will you be discussing Barcelona much?

Hi Steve!

Good to see you posting again.

Wasn't sure it was you until you wrote 'I'm not predicting I'll add weight to the intelligence quota'. That was the clincher.

Good morning Mr Baker

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Hi Steve!

Wasn't sure it was you until you wrote 'I'm not predicting I'll add weight to the intelligence quota'. That was the clincher.
    As if Steve would be posting at that time of day.

Welcome Mr Treseder.
    While I cant say I have read any of your many published articles on US Military matters, it is good to know that such a distinguished wordsmith is also a Bluebird.

Enjoy your stay!

Hi Steve!

Ah, that old chestnut, the old 'Double Bluff'.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Bugga!

Just 'Bugga'!

That will be £1.80 please

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Still wrong

Bugga!

Just 'Bugga'!
    Just stop it

Welcome!

Perhaps William Treseder could tell me what to do with my geraniums at this time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Perhaps William Treseder could tell me what to do with my geraniums at this time of year.
    I can hep with that

Reduce the height of the stems by half, and cut off yellowing leaves and dead flower heads. Put the pots in an unheated spare room or in a cold greenhouse. The plants like City fans will be exhausted after their summer long activity outdoors and should not be treated as house plants to be coaxed into flowering. They need a rest and on no account should they be kept warm. Do not feed them, and water only when it is essential to stop the leaves from flagging.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I can hep with that

Reduce the height of the stems by half, and cut off yellowing leaves and dead flower heads. Put the pots in an unheated spare room or in a cold greenhouse. The plants like City fans will be exhausted after their summer long activity outdoors and should not be treated as house plants to be coaxed into flowering. They need a rest and on no account should they be kept warm. Do not feed them, and water only when it is essential to stop the leaves from flagging.
    My job for tomorrow. I was surprised to get such an informative reply. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I can hep with that

I read this in Monty Don's voice

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    I read this in Monty Don's voice
    Whereas I was thinking about Charlie Dimmock's low hanging fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    wat u mean her tits more liek lol

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Have you seen her these days? Talk about going to seed..

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    The bastard love child of Ray Parlour and Keith Lemon.

Croesy still would though - he has a thing for the more mature lady.

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    I looked her up after I posted - and she has certainly expanded exponentially.

Have we established what genus of geraniums we are talking about here? Are they pelargoniums or annuals? It makes a difference.....

Big introduction WT, but maybe post a debatable question next time.

I'd also like to introduce one's elf.

317IY8dyzyL.jpg

Have we established what genus of geraniums we are talking about here? Are they pelargoniums or annuals? It makes a difference.....
    How do you tell the difference?

How do you tell the difference?
    In the light of this bombshell, I suggest you treat the horticultural advice given earlier with great suspicion......unless it's too late, of course!