+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Interesting...

I thought you guys said it was just me that said about your style of football?

"Then they started with the long balls, long throw-ins and free kicks. The ref allows too much contact. They were complaining and we were not happy with decisions.

I was not happy that we had to defend so much. But if a ref allows this situation you have to defend.

I would rather play passing football, getting goals. In football if you play well you will have chances to win games. Sometimes you can't because the opposition is aggressive and the ref allows this contact."

- Rafa Benitez

Re: Interesting...

So it's just me, Lee Johnson and Rafa that says you've become long ball, long throw, kickers?

You maintain that it's not true...

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    So it's just me, Lee Johnson and Rafa that says you've become long ball, long throw, kickers?

You maintain that it's not true...
    Kickers? Newcastle conceded 12 fouls to Cardiff's 7. We don't kick enough (yet) under Warnock. As to long balls and long throws - yes there are more of them than under Trollope where we played out from the back too often. Now much more effective, but still some very good passing football at times too.

I had a look at your match against Brighton. I see that cheat Lee Tomlin is still throwing himself to the floor! Pathetic but sadly effective.

After the game between our two sides you came over here with the quote by your manager, asked why no one would accept it and then (as far as I'm aware) didn't respond when the stats showed you were top of the long ball league. Have you responded yet?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    After the game between our two sides you came over here with the quote by your manager, asked why no one would accept it and then (as far as I'm aware) didn't respond when the stats showed you were top of the long ball league. Have you responded yet?
    Doubt it, he doesn't bother responding to actual points, instead choosing to respond only to people taking the piss out of him

How ironic that the OP names this thread "Interesting..." The only thing of note is how obnoxious he appears to be. I despair sometimes.

Talking about long ball

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Talking about long ball

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Talking about long ball

Bossed

Yes it was a poorly defended goal.
    Aside from that gifted goal we were controlling the game and if you note knocking the ball around on the floor.
    We gifted Brighton 2 goals.

My point still stands.

Aside from that gifted goal we were controlling the game and if you note knocking the ball around on the floor.

My point still stands.
    Johnson looks a worried man to me.I think he will be gone before the end of the season.As for long ball I like it.All this tip tap rubbish is boring and is for girls not a mans game.

My point still stands.
    Just looked at your twitter feed and you stated that you were watching your team play 'horseshit again'. Don't seem you're in any position to question our style of play. Notice on your twitter your exchanges with pro EU people, Gasheads and Palestinian sympathisers. You seem a pretty vile person, bragging about your job and the fact you've paid your mortgage off with bank bonuses. Well done!

My point still stands.
    And more importantly so do Brighton's 3 points.

I thought you guys said it was just me that said about your style of football?

"Then they started with the long balls, long throw-ins and free kicks. The ref allows too much contact. They were complaining and we were not happy with decisions.

I was not happy that we had to defend so much. But if a ref allows this situation you have to defend.

I would rather play passing football, getting goals. In football if you play well you will have chances to win games. Sometimes you can't because the opposition is aggressive and the ref allows this contact."

- Rafa Benitez
    Three weeks on and it still hurts eh Fred?

You lost, deal with it you six fingered, carrot crunching, sore loser, inbred, embarrassing tosser.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    As yes same as before.
    Refusal to admit what you've become and just refer to something totally different eh?

Like I said, must be just me.
    Oh and Rafa Benitez.
    Or....

"With their style of play they take long periods out of the game with the long throws and they are very physical..."
    Lee Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Three weeks on and it still hurts eh Fred?

You lost, deal with it you six fingered, carrot crunching, sore loser, inbred, embarrassing tosser.
    Nope. I'm asking why nobody seems to want to admit the style of football you now play is basic, physical, long ball, long throw agricultural hoofball.

Care to comment or just refer to other issues like the others?

I've also spent all morning reading the match reports and interviews from Bristol City's opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I've also spent all morning reading the match reports and interviews from Bristol City's opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

He's obsessed. We won and I've more or less forgotten about that game. Nice of Jursset to keep reminding us though.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post

He's obsessed. We won and I've more or less forgotten about that game. Nice of Jursset to keep reminding us though.
    Important to also point out that the system misspelled his new name, and not him.After he typed Jurssey, the evil CCMB messageboard bots decided to pick the character right next to Y, and selected the T.

So that's 2 more replies not addressing the question.
    Any more?

A newspaper report relating to some bloke from Gloucester in court is best in class for irrelevance so far.

Still can't see the type of football Warnock has brought can you?
    Or do you just not want to admit it?

"That's the style of football they play"
    - Lee Johnson

"Sometimes the opponent is aggressive. The long balls and the long throws"
    - Rafael Benitez

Like I said - didn't you say this wasn't true?
    😆😆😆😆😆

"That's the style of football they play"
    - Lee Johnson

"Sometimes the opponent is aggressive. The long balls and the long throws"
    - Rafael Benitez

Like I said - didn't you say this wasn't true?
    ����������
    Baffled by a Worzle double negative