+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Interesting...

Re: Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    If he's really lucky she might give him a good dimming later the inbred ****.
    Could be another late night on the cards, a 9pm-er!

https://twitter.com/Charlie52150740/...47023694577665

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Ffs, idiot, where does he say he's putting furniture together?

Read his tweet - he's putting Ikea together for his sister.

You mock his family yet look at the love he shows for his sister. When was the last time YOU built an entire Swedish superstore featuring meatballs of great taste but meat of unknown origin. A store that features orders on where to walk, reflecting the founder's Nazi leanings. A store that sells furniture with assembly instructions with steps ( and indeed pieces ) missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    I was not happy that we had to defend so much. But if a ref allows this situation you have to defend.
    - Rafa Benitez
    Two things

1. Call me mad, but aren't you supposed to defend in football? And if you're having to do a lot of it, doesn't that mean you're not attacking much, which means the other team is having most of the ball?

2. What kind of dull, uninteresting existence that passes for a life, do you have to lead to spend your spare time on the message board of a team you don't support?

Most Cardiff fans have better things to do than post on a cardiff messageboard, so what does that say about the pork worrier?

Yes it was a poorly defended goal.
    Aside from that gifted goal we were controlling the game and if you note knocking the ball around on the floor.
    We gifted Brighton 2 goals.

My point still stands.
    Johnson looks a worried man to me.I think he will be gone before the end of the season.As for long ball I like it.All this tip tap rubbish is boring and is for girls not a mans game.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Hey Charlie, how's the IKEA furniture going? Your sister is going to be very pleased with you, she might even cook you a big lunch to say thank you.

https://twitter.com/Charlie52150740/...58543964360705
    I have finished 4 drawers now thanks for asking.

At least some of you tried to even address your teams route one thuggery brand of football. Well done.

The rest of you? Well ignorance is bliss.

I have finished 4 drawers now thanks for asking.

At least some of you tried to even address your teams route one thuggery brand of football. Well done.

The rest of you? Well ignorance is bliss.
    Nice one buddy, keep us updated on your chores.

I'm actually sat here trying to imagine how board I'd have to be to sign up to and post on a Bristol City message board.

I'm failing dismally.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I'm actually sat here trying to imagine how board I'd have to be to sign up to and post on a Bristol City message board.

I'm failing dismally.
    I don't think Chas has many friends bless him.

That is interesting. You've spotted a trend where football managers, who when things don't go their way, complain about the other team's tactics.

Any idea how long this has been going on? I'd also be very interested to know if this is just peculiar to teams playing Cardiff City. Are you aware of any other instances of this?

So it's just me, Lee Johnson and Rafa that says you've become long ball, long throw, kickers?

You maintain that it's not true...
    Kickers? Newcastle conceded 12 fouls to Cardiff's 7. We don't kick enough (yet) under Warnock. As to long balls and long throws - yes there are more of them than under Trollope where we played out from the back too often. Now much more effective, but still some very good passing football at times too.

I had a look at your match against Brighton. I see that cheat Lee Tomlin is still throwing himself to the floor! Pathetic but sadly effective.

After the game between our two sides you came over here with the quote by your manager, asked why no one would accept it and then (as far as I'm aware) didn't respond when the stats showed you were top of the long ball league. Have you responded yet?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    After the game between our two sides you came over here with the quote by your manager, asked why no one would accept it and then (as far as I'm aware) didn't respond when the stats showed you were top of the long ball league. Have you responded yet?
    Everyone else throws long balls at them first and they sort of bounce back off them
    Last edited by TH63; 06-11-16 at 15:58.

Could be another late night on the cards, a 9pm-er!

https://twitter.com/Charlie52150740/...47023694577665
    Another irrelevant post but 9pm in Barnsley means returning to Henley at 12:45am you idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Doubt it, he doesn't bother responding to actual points, instead choosing to respond only to people taking the piss out of him

How ironic that the OP names this thread "Interesting..." The only thing of note is how obnoxious he appears to be. I despair sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    How ironic that the OP names this thread "Interesting..." The only thing of note is how obnoxious he appears to be. I despair sometimes.
    Was just going to post the same thing ;)

I saw 'Interesting" as the topic. I thought it looked .. interesting.
    Then I saw the OP was Jursset.

Thus, have not read, as will not be 'interesting'.

This can't be jurssey, we normally get a week of bollocks before the game, then, after the inevitable defeat, he ****s off. This tit keeps coming back for more.

That's correct English you fool.
    One year of my school fees is probably more than you earn in 10.
    You probably went to a comprehensive in Wales?

I suggest you invest in a dictionary.
    Bloody Hell, I used to find you quite an amusing distraction, but having read your Twitter timeline and this statement you really are an obnoxious, dislikeable thunderCnut of the highest order and symptomatic of the ignorant type of post brexit scumbag English Nat so hated by the rest of the world.

As for the football, you support the Wurzels FFS, so stop kidding yourself your some kind of Guardiola type tactical wizard. Your fans are juvenile scum, as displayed by the recent arrests and prosecution's despite your pathetic protestations that it was us,and, despite all the evidence to the contrary......Finally....as you're so clearly not over it....

2-1!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by blueslippers; 06-11-16 at 18:27.

Quote Originally Posted by blueslippers View Post
    Bloody Hell, I used to find you quite an amusing distraction, but having read your Twitter timeline and this statement you really are an obnoxious, dislikeable thunderCnut of the highest order and symptomatic of the ignorant type of post brexit scumbag English Nat so hated by the rest of the world.

As for the football, you support the Wurzels FFS, so stop kidding yourself your some kind of Guardiola type tactical wizard. Your fans are juvenile scum, as displayed by the recent arrests and prosecution's despite your pathetic protestations that it was us,and, despite all the evidence to the contrary......Finally....as you're so clearly not over it....

2-1!!!!!!!!!
    Spot on. Also, Bristol City are still 3rd in long balls in the Championship, and neither side will do anything this season. Johnson also said his side played out from the back too much and said his centre backs weren't good enough to do that, but he's ignored that. Their side is built around Abraham, a loanee, who won't be there next season.

He's also a horrible, racist troll, so that's good.

I've also spent all morning reading the match reports and interviews from Bristol City's opponents.

He's obsessed. We won and I've more or less forgotten about that game. Nice of Jursset to keep reminding us though.

Aside from that gifted goal we were controlling the game and if you note knocking the ball around on the floor.

My point still stands.
    Just looked at your twitter feed and you stated that you were watching your team play 'horseshit again'. Don't seem you're in any position to question our style of play. Notice on your twitter your exchanges with pro EU people, Gasheads and Palestinian sympathisers. You seem a pretty vile person, bragging about your job and the fact you've paid your mortgage off with bank bonuses. Well done!

My point still stands.
    And more importantly so do Brighton's 3 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post

He's obsessed. We won and I've more or less forgotten about that game. Nice of Jursset to keep reminding us though.
    Important to also point out that the system misspelled his new name, and not him.After he typed Jurssey, the evil CCMB messageboard bots decided to pick the character right next to Y, and selected the T.

That Twitter account honestly depresses me, I've never seen such a sad act in action in all my days. Trying to brag about his life whilst being one of the biggest losers to walk the earth, I'd feel sorry for him if he was such an ignorant racist.