+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Liverpool FC

Liverpool FC

Say what you like about their annoying fans their football team are playing some of the best football the Premier League has ever seen.

3-0 up at HT home to Watford and could easily be 6.

Man U must be kicking themselves they messed around with Moyes (Never a manager of a top club in a million years) and LVG instead of going for Klopp.

Re: Liverpool FC

5-0 60 minutes. This could be double figures of Watford don't get a grip.

Klopp is changing the game.

The high aggressive press but with attacking players is great to watch. Interesting if he has a big enough squad and decent medical science team to get them through the season.

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    Klopp is changing the game.

The high aggressive press but with attacking players is great to watch. Interesting if he has a big enough squad and decent medical science team to get them through the season.
    On the one hand I'd love to see him win the league, he's been a breath of fresh air in the PL, but on the other hand their fans will be unbearable.

Klopp's teams need something like 16 shots on target to score three goals and are leaky at the back. Some of the most enjoyable football to watch as a fan (they often manage 16 shots on target) but we will see if it's enough to win consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Klopp's teams need something like 16 shots on target to score three goals and are leaky at the back. Some of the most enjoyable football to watch as a fan (they often manage 16 shots on target) but we will see if it's enough to win consistently.
    28 shots, 9 off target, 17 on target, 2 blocks, 6 goals.

Would take us about 6 - 8 matches to get those kind of stats

If it wasn't for Watfords keepers it could easily been double figures.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    28 shots, 9 off target, 17 on target, 2 blocks, 6 goals.

Would take us about 6 - 8 matches to get those kind of stats

If it wasn't for Watfords keepers it could easily been double figures.
    Closet scouser nqat

Congrats though

On the one hand I'd love to see him win the league, he's been a breath of fresh air in the PL, but on the other hand their fans will be unbearable.
    Unless Pep can sort his shit out I fear this could be the year they finally win a premiership title.
    Chelsea under Conte are playing some good stuff of late too so hopefully it won't be all plain sailing for Klopp.
    Very likeable character I have to say and his teams are entertaining but I do wish him all things bad while he's there.

"Their" fans

Fekin glory hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    Closet scouser nqat

Congrats though
    Nope. Appreciate good football when I see it though.

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    Fekin glory hunter
    Do one Kermit

Do one Kermit
    U do one buttybach aka quim or as your known on here 'village idiot'

Liverpool won't win it because their defence is too dodgy. They concede far too many sloppy goals. Top 4 is the best they can hope for.
    Chelsea were awesome last night but can they keep that form up? Probably not.
    I still can't see beyond Man City once Pep adjusts to the Prem. The way I see it he dropped a bollock yesterday with 10 minutes to go. He took off an holding midfielder and brought an attack minded player on in Nolito when they were 1-0 up. Surely he should have just shut up shop.

There's a member of this forum, whom I shan't name as it would be bad form, who is a such a huge fan of Liverpool that he hasn't missed any game featuring them on Sky Sports for years. I can however reveal that he lives in Cowbridge and is a bit of a rotter. So deliriously overjoyed by today's win was he that he chose to give me his rendition of Walking in a Winter Wonderland down the dog and bone earlier.

Dirty Mancs are you listening
    To the song that we're singing
    He used to be shite, but now he's alright
    Walking in a Jurgen wonderland

A month ago Man City were nailed on Premier League Champions and the most entertaining team ever......., now it's Liverpool, it's like some people forget every season about how previous seasons work out.

Casual you've been accused of being a plastic scouser which seems unfair, but I'm sure you can prove that's nonsense by pointing out your Man City thread from a few weeks ago.....

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    A month ago Man City were nailed on Premier League Champions and the most entertaining team ever......., now it's Liverpool, it's like some people forget every season about how previous seasons work out.

Casual you've been accused of being a plastic scouser which seems unfair, but I'm sure you can prove that's nonsense by pointing out your Man City thread from a few weeks ago.....
    Ex scouser would be more accurate as an 80s child in Merthyr it was Liverpool or Man U. I went for Liverpool cos Ian Rush was Welsh and my hero.

Changed allegiances when I was 15 and started going down the City.

Honestly can't stand their fans now but anyone who enjoys football, if they are honest with themselves, can't fail to be blown away with the football Klopp has got them playing.

Ex scouser would be more accurate as an 80s child in Merthyr it was Liverpool or Man U. I went for Liverpool cos Ian Rush was Welsh and my hero.

Honestly can't stand their fans now but anyone who enjoys football, if they are honest with themselves, can't fail to be blown away with the football Klopp has got them playing.
    Lucky Man United never had a good Welsh striker at the time or you could've ended up supporting them....

There's nothing wrong with having a second team.

We need all the support we can get

Grange Quins = acceptable second team. Anyone else = feck off and die.

Just saw them on MOTD. Not many white faces amongst that lot, to coin a phrase.

Strange Quims eh?

Surely anyone who enjoys the sport can appreciate and celebrate a truly spectacular performance by (almost) whoever?
    (Man U, Swansea, Bristol City and Leeds excepted).