+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The rise of alternative media

The rise of alternative media

"Trump victory spells the end of traditional media influence"

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...edia-influence

Re: The rise of alternative media

Can't speak for America, but I would confidently say that the mainstream media here had a massively bigger influence over people than alternative media for Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Can't speak for America, but I would confidently say that the mainstream media here had a massively bigger influence over people than alternative media for Brexit.
    That's a fair assessment, probably because the alternative media is more established in the US, but I would also say social media had some impact on Brexit, as a counterbalance to the popular media.

Blog Entries

If this is true it's interesting..

He's not wrong:

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/...g-down/424011/

It is odd she would call them "Al Jazeera America" because that doesn't even exist now.

A lack of knowledge that makes you sceptical.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 10-11-16 at 16:19.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    He's not wrong:

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/...g-down/424011/

It is odd she would call them "Al Jazeera America" because that doesn't even exist now.

A lack of knowledge that makes you sceptical.
    Perhaps that's what he meant then? I'm just on a break from laptop repairs so I haven't thought it through obviously.

Al Jazeera are part of the club, they are not alternative media at all. They might have been pretending to provide a different viewpoint, but it was all spin and propaganda. They are funded by Qatar, who also sponsor the Clinton Foundation and ISIS. It's not at all surprising that Trump told them where to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Al Jazeera are part of the club, they are not alternative media at all. They might have been pretending to provide a different viewpoint, but it was all spin and propaganda. They are funded by Qatar, who also sponsor the Clinton Foundation and ISIS. It's not at all surprising that Trump told them where to go.
    i,m confused now, is trump not a beef burger then if so how did they allow him to be elected it sort of fecks up the neocon world order

Blog Entries

I've never been a fan of Al Jazeera tbh, always thought there was something dodgy about them, I think Trump is dodgy too, have you seen pics of him at the annual Jesuit dinner party with Hilary?

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    i,m confused now, is trump not a beef burger then if so how did they allow him to be elected it sort of fecks up the neocon world order
    ^^ see above

Al Jazeera pump out 50 anti israel articles per day. That is their sole purpose.

Who are some credible news sources?.

That have boots on the ground to know the score.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Al Jazeera pump out 50 anti israel articles per day. That is their sole purpose.

Who are some credible news sources?.

That have boots on the ground to know the score.
    Al Jazeera made the mistake of printing some obvious true versions of events a few times which goes against what some bloke in his bedroom wrote on uprooted so now it's persona non grata of the loons media world.

Watched that channel a few times some years ago and soon realised the whole supposedly commercial operation was funded by the only advert between programmes, one for Qatar Airlines.

The real power lies with elite bankers (which is a euphemism for the people that Splott Dai was forever criticising, and was banned for) and the worldwide network of central banks they control. One of the very few they don't is Syria's. Some others that they didn't were Libya and Iraq. You may or may not have noticed a theme here.

Some simpler stuff: you, or anyone, borrows £100,000 for a mortgage from, say, Barclays with a repayment period of 25 years at a 3.00% fixed interest rate over the entire term. Providing you make all repayments the property is yours. You would have paid them around £45,000 more than you borrowed. Let's also pretend that throughout the period your job paid you exactly £10,000 per year net. That would men, effectively, you have slogged exclusively for their financial benefit for four-and-a-half years. But that's fine because they enabled you to put a roof over your head and were kind enough to lend you the the dough, right?

Wrong! You borrowed money that didn't exist, and you were conned into becoming a debt slave to legalised thieves who operate a fractional reserve banking system. You won't believe what I've written. You would if you cared to research the subject which would be easy as you have the internet at your fingertips. But I know from having similar discussions down the years that Mrs Steve R's signature beneath her every post holds true for those who choose to remain wilfully ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The real power lies with elite bankers (which is a euphemism for the people that Splott Dai was forever criticising, and was banned for) and the worldwide network of central banks they control. One of the very few they don't is Syria's. Some others that they didn't were Libya and Iraq. You may or may not have noticed a theme here.

Some simpler stuff: you, or anyone, borrows £100,000 for a mortgage from, say, Barclays with a repayment period of 25 years at a 3.00% fixed interest rate over the entire term. Providing you make all repayments the property is yours. You would have paid them around £45,000 more than you borrowed. Let's also pretend that throughout the period your job paid you exactly £10,000 per year net. That would men, effectively, you have slogged exclusively for their financial benefit for four-and-a-half years. But that's fine because they enabled you to put a roof over your head and were kind enough to lend you the the dough, right?

Wrong! You borrowed money that didn't exist, and you were conned into becoming a debt slave to legalised thieves who operate a fractional reserve banking system. You won't believe what I've written. You would if you cared to research the subject which would be easy as you have the internet at your fingertips. But I know from having similar discussions down the years that Mrs Steve R's signature beneath her every post holds true for those who choose to remain wilfully ignorant.
    So it was the jews what done it

Blog Entries

So it was the jews what done it
    The creature from Jekyll Island - G. Edward Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    The creature from Jekyll Island - G. Edward Griffin
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    For other people with the same name, see Edward Griffin.
    G. Edward Griffin
    G. Edward Griffin.jpg
    Born November 7, 1931 (age 85)
    Detroit, Michigan
    Nationality American
    Education University of Michigan
    BA
    Occupation Author, lecturer, filmmaker
    Known for Conspiracy theories
    Spouse(s) Patricia Irving Griffin
    G. Edward Griffin (born November 7, 1931) is an American conspiracy theorist, author, lecturer, and filmmaker. He is the author of The Creature from Jekyll Island (1994), which promotes conspiracy theories about the motives behind the creation of the Federal Reserve System.[1][2] Griffin's writings put forth a number conspiracy theories regarding various political, defense and health care interests. His book World Without Cancer argues that cancer is a nutritional deficiency that can be cured by consuming amygdalin, a view regarded as quackery by the medical community.[1][3][4] He is an HIV/AIDS denialist, supports the 9/11 Truth movement, and supports a specific John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theory.[1] Also, he believes the actual geographical location of the biblical Noah's Ark is located at the Durupınar site in Turkey.[5]

Contents [hide]
    1 Biography
    2 Political advocacy
    3 Alternate conspiracy theories and fringe science
    3.1 The Creature from Jekyll Island
    3.2 Cancer, chemtrails, and AIDS denial
    3.3 Noah's Ark search
    4 Works
    4.1 Bibliography
    4.2 Filmography
    5 Notes
    6 References
    7 Further reading
    8 External links

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    For other people with the same name, see Edward Griffin.
    G. Edward Griffin
    G. Edward Griffin.jpg
    Born November 7, 1931 (age 85)
    Detroit, Michigan
    Nationality American
    Education University of Michigan
    BA
    Occupation Author, lecturer, filmmaker
    Known for Conspiracy theories
    Spouse(s) Patricia Irving Griffin
    G. Edward Griffin (born November 7, 1931) is an American conspiracy theorist, author, lecturer, and filmmaker. He is the author of The Creature from Jekyll Island (1994), which promotes conspiracy theories about the motives behind the creation of the Federal Reserve System.[1][2] Griffin's writings put forth a number conspiracy theories regarding various political, defense and health care interests. His book World Without Cancer argues that cancer is a nutritional deficiency that can be cured by consuming amygdalin, a view regarded as quackery by the medical community.[1][3][4] He is an HIV/AIDS denialist, supports the 9/11 Truth movement, and supports a specific John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theory.[1] Also, he believes the actual geographical location of the biblical Noah's Ark is located at the Durupınar site in Turkey.[5]

Contents [hide]
    1 Biography
    2 Political advocacy
    3 Alternate conspiracy theories and fringe science
    3.1 The Creature from Jekyll Island
    3.2 Cancer, chemtrails, and AIDS denial
    3.3 Noah's Ark search
    4 Works
    4.1 Bibliography
    4.2 Filmography
    5 Notes
    6 References
    7 Further reading
    8 External links

sounds like a total nut job, especially like his cure for cancer

Blog Entries

Of course he does what were you expecting? any thoughts on looking past that and deciding for yourself?

Well, as I said, you are wilfully ignorant. I won't link his video A World Without Cancer, you'll have to summon the energy to tap it into google yourself. Assuming you do and take one hour out of your life to watch it (rather than post moronic nonsense here), you will learn that it's easy to avoid getting cancer. It isn't common knowledge by design as cancer limits the world's population and treating it is a multi-billion quid industry.

Something else, post a photo here of anyone his age who looks as healthy.

Well, as I said, you are wilfully ignorant. I won't link his video A World Without Cancer, you'll have to summon the energy to tap it into google yourself. Assuming you do and take one hour out of your life to watch it (rather than post moronic nonsense here), you will learn that it's easy to avoid getting cancer. It isn't common knowledge by design as cancer limits the world's population and treating it is a multi-billion quid industry.

Something else, post a photo here of anyone his age who looks as healthy.
    there is only one person posting moronic nonsense in this thread, you when stating its easy to avoid getting cancer.

Blog Entries

Why does everything have to end up in an argument?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Why does everything have to end up in an argument?
    I think it's time to give this forum a swerve for a while.

there is only one person posting moronic nonsense in this thread, you when stating its easy to avoid getting cancer.
    Why? I know why, because the the Sun or Daily Star hasn't told you it's easy to? Remain satisfied with what you are told to think and believe by government, big business and the corporate media, they really care about you. It makes no odds to me whether you die an agonising, lingering death thanks to the big C. Stay the way you are, eat any old crap and peg out prematurely.

Blog Entries

I think it's time to give this forum a swerve for a while.
    Don't do that, I would miss you, even if packerman wouldn't