+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The rise of alternative media

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The rise of alternative media

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    there is only one person posting moronic nonsense in this thread, you when stating its easy to avoid getting cancer.
    Why? I know why, because the the Sun or Daily Star hasn't told you it's easy to? Remain satisfied with what you are told to think and believe by government, big business and the corporate media, they really care about you. It makes no odds to me whether you die an agonising, lingering death thanks to the big C. Stay the way you are, eat any old crap and peg out prematurely.

Re: The rise of alternative media

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Why? I know why, because the the Sun or Daily Star hasn't told you it's easy to? Remain satisfied with what you are told to think and believe by government, big business and the corporate media, they really care about you. It makes no odds to me whether you die an agonising, lingering death thanks to the big C. Stay the way you are, eat any old crap and peg out prematurely.
    You always say nonsense like this, but you tell us things like they are "facts" but your track record of actually getting things correct is abysmal.

If you are such a wise old owl, why do you keep getting things wrong?

Seriously, would you listen to someone like yourself who keeps getting everything wrong, then just moves onto the next wrong thing?