+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The rise of alternative media

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The rise of alternative media

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    For other people with the same name, see Edward Griffin.
    G. Edward Griffin
    G. Edward Griffin.jpg
    Born November 7, 1931 (age 85)
    Detroit, Michigan
    Nationality American
    Education University of Michigan
    BA
    Occupation Author, lecturer, filmmaker
    Known for Conspiracy theories
    Spouse(s) Patricia Irving Griffin
    G. Edward Griffin (born November 7, 1931) is an American conspiracy theorist, author, lecturer, and filmmaker. He is the author of The Creature from Jekyll Island (1994), which promotes conspiracy theories about the motives behind the creation of the Federal Reserve System.[1][2] Griffin's writings put forth a number conspiracy theories regarding various political, defense and health care interests. His book World Without Cancer argues that cancer is a nutritional deficiency that can be cured by consuming amygdalin, a view regarded as quackery by the medical community.[1][3][4] He is an HIV/AIDS denialist, supports the 9/11 Truth movement, and supports a specific John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theory.[1] Also, he believes the actual geographical location of the biblical Noah's Ark is located at the Durupınar site in Turkey.[5]

Contents [hide]
    1 Biography
    2 Political advocacy
    3 Alternate conspiracy theories and fringe science
    3.1 The Creature from Jekyll Island
    3.2 Cancer, chemtrails, and AIDS denial
    3.3 Noah's Ark search
    4 Works
    4.1 Bibliography
    4.2 Filmography
    5 Notes
    6 References
    7 Further reading
    8 External links

sounds like a total nut job, especially like his cure for cancer

Blog Entries

Of course he does what were you expecting? any thoughts on looking past that and deciding for yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    any thoughts on looking past that and deciding for yourself?
    https://youarenotsosmart.com/2010/06...irmation-bias/

Blog Entries

Good read, we are just talking about the Hegelian Dialectic and how our minds work in my group, it's an interesting topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Good read, we are just talking about the Hegelian Dialectic and how our minds work in my group, it's an interesting topic.
    Conformation bias should be a eureka moment for anybody who assumes that they are critical thinkers. The media know that your brain is like putty, just waiting to be filled up with their crap, and most people are complient by the time they leave high school.

TruBlue will be along shortly to say it's not so
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 11-11-16 at 13:51.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Conformation bias should be a eureka moment for anybody who assumes that they are critical thinkers. The media know that your brain is like putty, just waiting to be filled up with their crap, and most people are complient by the time they leave high school.

TruBlue will be along shortly to say it's not so
    Put your worm away

Well, as I said, you are wilfully ignorant. I won't link his video A World Without Cancer, you'll have to summon the energy to tap it into google yourself. Assuming you do and take one hour out of your life to watch it (rather than post moronic nonsense here), you will learn that it's easy to avoid getting cancer. It isn't common knowledge by design as cancer limits the world's population and treating it is a multi-billion quid industry.

Something else, post a photo here of anyone his age who looks as healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Well, as I said, you are wilfully ignorant. I won't link his video A World Without Cancer, you'll have to summon the energy to tap it into google yourself. Assuming you do and take one hour out of your life to watch it (rather than post moronic nonsense here), you will learn that it's easy to avoid getting cancer. It isn't common knowledge by design as cancer limits the world's population and treating it is a multi-billion quid industry.

Something else, post a photo here of anyone his age who looks as healthy.
    there is only one person posting moronic nonsense in this thread, you when stating its easy to avoid getting cancer.

there is only one person posting moronic nonsense in this thread, you when stating its easy to avoid getting cancer.
    Why? I know why, because the the Sun or Daily Star hasn't told you it's easy to? Remain satisfied with what you are told to think and believe by government, big business and the corporate media, they really care about you. It makes no odds to me whether you die an agonising, lingering death thanks to the big C. Stay the way you are, eat any old crap and peg out prematurely.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Why? I know why, because the the Sun or Daily Star hasn't told you it's easy to? Remain satisfied with what you are told to think and believe by government, big business and the corporate media, they really care about you. It makes no odds to me whether you die an agonising, lingering death thanks to the big C. Stay the way you are, eat any old crap and peg out prematurely.
    You always say nonsense like this, but you tell us things like they are "facts" but your track record of actually getting things correct is abysmal.

If you are such a wise old owl, why do you keep getting things wrong?

Seriously, would you listen to someone like yourself who keeps getting everything wrong, then just moves onto the next wrong thing?