+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bernie Sanders

Bernie Sanders

Right

over the last few days I have heard on various US political shows ( on US TV station ) how Clinton stabbed bernie in the back, how she stitched him up etc etc

i have googled is, but cannot find a lot of info

anyone know what she did ? ? ?

Re: Bernie Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Right

over the last few days I have heard on various US political shows ( on US TV station ) how Clinton stabbed bernie in the back, how she stitched him up etc etc

i have googled is, but cannot find a lot of info

anyone know what she did ? ? ?

It was the Democratic National Committee machine that systematically tried to promote Clinton and undermine Saunders - as exposed by the Wikileaks email exposure:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...fbi-email-hack

....the DNC email leak has emboldened Sanders supporters, showing up in numbers with banners and T-shirts declaring “Bernie or Bust” and “Feel the Bern”. They have argued all along that the DNC tilted the scales in Clinton’s favor. Although they do not contain evidence that officials actively worked against the senator, top staffers exchanged emails that appeared to show personal bias toward Clinton and a desire to push narratives in the media that might hurt Sanders’ campaign.

The relationship between Sanders and the DNC was already fraught with hostility following a primary in which the senator’s campaign repeatedly tussled with party officials over the debate schedule, a joint fundraising agreement between Clinton and the DNC and access to the party’s voter database.

“The WikiLeaks emails reaffirm in the minds of delegates that we were given a raw deal and the primary was rigged from the very beginning to favor Mrs Clinton,” said Karen Bernal, a Sanders-supporting delegate from Sacramento.